It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What The Mark Could Be

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Is it just me who thinks that if god wouldn't have made all these restrictions in revelations [no art, music, no commerce, etc] we wouldn't need to worry about this illusive 'mark'?

So god made humans [apparently
] with brains that enjoy the arts and music and who can count and barter but he thinks it is a good idea to stop them all from doing these things and use all these good abilities instead to worship his ego.

I read revelations and it made me like Satan [a lot]. After all, he ['it'; in revelation 'he' is still just a large serpent in the sky] sees the potential in the human race and wants them to be free and enjoy themselves, hence he/it is trying to open our eyes. He/it is a metaphor for knowledge, reasoning and science. In the same way that the early Daemons [not Demons] were teachers to humanity.

So to recap: A bully with low self esteem [god] stops people to use their full potentials [which he gave them] and then 'warns' them that only those who subscribe to Satan [who is frankly the better / more fun choice] will do these things [those with the illusive 'mark'].
Stating the obvious, doesn't make it a wrong thing. Why didn't he let people go ahead with their creativity and watch/ guide them instead of 'banning' everything?

I will never get my head around the reasoning of the biblical god.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   
....I guess 1st you'd have to believe in Heaven and Hell, god, Jesus and Lucifer before going on and on about the mark of the beast and such.

Maybe it's you ISP address....or MAC address...

Maybe its your street address or your student ID number.....

Maybe its your birthday.....

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by VforVendettea

Maybe they decided to take that whole "free will" thingy out of it. Don't get me wrong, I think religion is as fake as a 3 dollar bill. Just playing Devil's Advocate.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Miracula

I have a link to the picture of the rock as I found it on my wall in my profile. It has the stranded clay plug in it yet in that picture.

$ sign and medical staff the same
That makes sense. Many times in history the Witches and Alchemists have been killed for excessive profiting off of sick people.
I guess they will never change. Too rapid of changes in food chemistry are causing most of our illnesses, the medical trade knows this very well and does no testing of it, choosing to make their organization and it's members grow instead. There are some doctors that are good but they are restricted from telling people anything that the medical society has not accepted as proof. Treat the disease, do nothing to stop the people from ever getting the disease.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hecate666

I read revelations and it made me like Satan [a lot]. After all, he ['it'; in revelation 'he' is still just a large serpent in the sky]

You do realize that the serpent is a phallic symbol.

Satan is all about the party and after dinner orgy.

Satan makes a better lover, after all Jesus didn't have sex.

CTR! Choose the right! Choose Satan!

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
reply to post by Miracula

I have a link to the picture of the rock as I found it on my wall in my profile. It has the stranded clay plug in it yet in that picture.

$ sign and medical staff the same
That makes sense.

There is a lot of scary truth in that dollar sign.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
When I was a kid there were rumors that the mark of the beast was the holographic symbols on the ATM cards. All I could figure was that it was a bracelet, because you don't necessarily have to take the mark, but you could use the number.

There is the MARCC of the B.E.A.S.T. which is in the US Navy, but then you have to realize, this is a global agenda, not just one country. It would probably find its way in the more corrupt places first, or the most totalitarian.

Right now there is technology that is capable of tracking every electrical signal of every thing in the environment. Do you know that your heart gives off a small signal? And your brain does too? The technology could harness these little parts of people and physically hurt people if they aren't wired into a system.

The number 666, it reminds me of the magic square of the Sun, where the numbers add up to that. So the mark might look like the planetary seal of the Sun. Maybe if you had a microscope and looked at those tiny RFID chips you'd see that design on them.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

You have to accept the mark of the beast knowing exactly what it is. If you accept it and don't know its the mark of the beast, then it won't be held against you by god. So I've been told. So them tricking you into getting it kinda defeats the whole purpose eh?

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sandalphon
Do you know that your heart gives off a small signal? And your brain does too?

Some people's brains give off signals.

Benny Hinn does not give off signals, nor do his followers.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
The mark of the beast is a Goldfish.

He's a miracle.

He makes fire fall from the sky!

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Well really if you look into the book of REV it speaks of everything in the future. Rev is mostly spoken from Jesus any how....him being the all knowing that he is, he spoke of the future knowing of today's technology. It says everyone in the world will be able to see him at once. WELLLLL the only way possible for that to happen at the moment would be TELEVISION. So he is speaking to us on our terms I think. I may be wrong here to.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I think the mark of the beast is Gold. Soon you cannot sell or buy without gold, the debt based currencies are collapsing. Gold in purest form 999 search and see how many references there are between gold and 666.

"Now the weight of gold that came to Solomon in one year was six hundred threescore and six talents of gold, 1 Kings 10:14"

666 is also the magic number of the sun: jesus8880.com...

Gold symbolizes the Sun and vice versa. Soon no buying or selling possible without Gold, the symbol of the sun.

The Sun is also the main symbol of christianity, check the symbols of sun worship in the vatican, check alle the logo's of christain churches worldwide, evangelical etc.

galatiansfour.blogspot.nl... lical.html

Christianity was invented by Rome (Nicea) and is the spiritual mark of the beast, gold is the physical mark of the beast. Why do you think the bible was marketed so well that it is the best selling book ever. Why did satan never write a book and try to sell it everywhere to mislead people, or did he?

Jesus the "Sun" of God, Worshipped by countless souls, could it be a mark of the beast too?

Maybe I'm totally wrong on this and for this I will be cast to hell for eternity by the God of Love, too bad, I could learn something about forgiveness to him.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by wdkirk
....I guess 1st you'd have to believe in Heaven and Hell, god, Jesus and Lucifer before going on and on about the mark of the beast and such.

Maybe it's you ISP address....or MAC address...

Maybe its your street address or your student ID

Apple computers

Apple bees

Mac address

Macabees

Student ID.....ID versus EGO

Oh noes. All kinds of clues in our language.

Wars have been fought over this stuff in the past several hundred years ago. And oh look the root word for low ranking ground pounders in combat is infant. Infantry.

Naval warfare. Naval support. (Belly button= naval= pregnancies) Unplanned pregnancies from unrestrained sexual conduct and carelessness when engaging in sex.
edit on 19-3-2013 by Miracula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

I love my Nike Fuelband... but now you have me curious as to just how many calories are burned when you reach the standard base goal of 2000 fuel points? I'm not the slightest bit religious, but given the OP about something wearable that has a number on it, wouldn't it be interesting if 2000 fuel points = 666 calories?

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
It must be some kind of symbol, birthmark.

The numbers is simply illogical, as most numbers exist in some other place and there are millions of combinations to make 6 6 6

For example, my nephews birthday is 06.06.06
My student ID. 105066. Also adds up 666.

There are too many ways to get the number. I believe it some kind of unique birthmark that no other man on earth has

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cabin
Cabin

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by gwynnhwyfar

I answered my own question. I passed my 2000 fuelpoint goal (now at 2046) and the calories are only at 516. So, Nike Fuelband is not the wearable mark.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

Fuel

Album: Something like Human

"Empty Spaces" 3:25

www.etymonline.com...

1650s, from Dutch gas, probably from Greek khaos "empty space"

Fuel band Apple store

Apple bees

Silver bees : scientific name Habropoda miserablis

Oh and look the album for Fuel's album has a Silver baby on it.

Curious? No?

edit on 26-3-2013 by Miracula because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join