It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What The Mark Could Be

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime
reply to post by caladonea

Interesting theory, but these glasses and the wrist computer can be easily removed from one's body. The mark is going to be something permanent, because once someone accepts the mark there is no going back. That person has doomed their soul for all eternity.

Maybe it'll be a tramp-stamp

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64
I think if there is a number of the Beast, we already have it. Credit cards, bank accounts, employee numbers, etc... Think of all the numbers related to you on an average day. There may be, in the future, a citizen ID number, that would be it for sure.

What this person said...
That ship sailed a looooong time ago.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SproutKY

What exactly do you mean by what you said above; what exactly is a (tramp-stamp)? And why would it be the mark?

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Bybyots

It just seems to me...that we need to follow the (trail of technology)...and where it is going to lead.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

Originally posted by SproutKY

What exactly do you mean by what you said above; what exactly is a (tramp-stamp)? And why would it be the mark?

A tatoo, in a risque place mostly worn by tramps, hence, tramp stamp

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Hi Caladonea, I have thought for a very long time it was when the first SS#s came into play. Could have been long before that but as I interpret the Bibles meaning it is something in the palm of the hand you raise up to eye level to see.

Could be interpreted as raising the paperwork/ID up to the forehead even to look at the documentations.

"YOUR PAPERS PLEASE!"

In a conscious world/heaven there will be no control over individuals and demeaning them with trivialities such as ID/Passport/ Separation is evil.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Today I heard about (Google glasses)...which are worn on the head...

That's all we need now. Texting and talking while driving isn't bad enough, now we'll have more distractions on the road. Pretty soon we'll all become extinct because we'll all die in car crashes or be killed just crossing the street!

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I believe it means iniquity, head, by intent, hand by deed. Seriously harming others, and it does apply to the buying and selling because they have put karma on all our goods and poisoned them, but it truly really applies for the most part to the buying and selling that corporations and elites do.

psalm 130 3
If you, O LORD, should mark iniquities, O Lord, who could stand?

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   

I think if there is a number of the Beast, we already have it. Credit cards, bank accounts, employee numbers, etc... Think of all the numbers related to you on an average day. There may be, in the future, a citizen ID number, that would be it for sure.

You mean like a social security number or social insurance number?

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
The mark of the beast is balsa wood.

en.wikipedia.org...

balsa - scientific name = Ochroma pyramidale

Chrome

www.abovetopsecret.com...

User Cinrad = Sinrad = Sin rads = radioactive sin

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal

Originally posted by interupt42
Maybe this:

how dare you post pictures of phallic symbolism on this fine forun!

That's phalli-c. I mean fallacy to assert fish symbols have to do with the mark of the beast.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012

You mean like a social security number or social insurance number?

UNTIL THE ANTICHRIST POPS UP AND SAYS WORSHIP ME THERE IS NO MARK. I wish people would get this through their heads. Its just that simple. Anything until that time will be nothing more than what it is.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Every person since 1969 who postulated what it was has been wrong.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by pacifier2012
Every person since 1969 who postulated what it was has been wrong.

You say that now. Just wait until a FileSonic Boom meteor or imagebam (imageofthebeastbam) meteor levels your town.

Global Bee Tea

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
reply to post by littled16

Also I was thinking too in the United States everyone has a social security number; in other countries people have numbers attached to their names that are just for them; all these identifying numbers are tied into huge computer systems which in turn are connected to satellites.

Lately...I keep getting this eerie feeling that somehow TPTB are orchestrating all of this towards a computerized way of buying and selling that may be forced upon all people eventually; and cash will be a thing of the past.

I do think it's inevitable that if the current system continues to it's rational destination, and as guided by tptb, then we will indeed see a worldwide human identification number at some point 20 or 30 years from now. And if you don't have one, you can't buy and sell. This is the logical conclusion of computerized capitalism. And, it is a frightening prospect. The level of control available over the populace once cash is removed is nearly total.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
The signs of god will appear on people's foreheads shortly. Money signs in a person's eyes is a sign of the devil.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
Money signs in a person's eyes is a sign of the devil.

That's a medical emblem. Serpent on a staff.

By the way. What is your avatar? I can't figure it out. Looks like a wood post with a rock with a hole in it.

edit on 18-3-2013 by Miracula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by SproutKY

I don't mean to hijack your thread, but I'd like to post a link to a thread I had written on the same subject.

Some insights on the "mark" of the beast.

edit on 19-3-2013 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Project Glass?

Interesting name.

Wonder if they took it from Project Looking Glass?

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   
The mark of the beast is a silver bee.

Micro wave

Micro chip

V chip

Enjoy your time with file sonic boom.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join