It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MI6 and CIA were told before invasion that Iraq had no active WMD

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
There were absolutely no chemical or bio weapons found in Iraq after the 2003 invasion, and certainly not during the 1991 portion of the conflict. Iraq may have used them at one time or another in the 80's (that's debatable because indications are that Kurds were killed by blood agents and not nerve agents), but every trace was gone by the time the US attacked in 1991. The Bush regime tried so very hard to find SOMETHING, but failed miserably and there is no way in hades they suppressed information about retrieved weapons because they thought somebody else might steal them and use them. That's absurd.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by bbracken677

Originally posted by Mayhem420
reply to post by Teabags

Really he didnt gas them with WMDs. Theres a difference between chemical weapons and WMDs. Nearly all nations have chemical weapons, and the mainstream media defines chemical weapons as WMDs because then EVERY nation they want to attack can be targeted using the old WMD excuse. We have seen it in Iraq, we have seen it in Syria and we have seen them attempting to use it on Iran. People need to wake up and stop trusting these media outlets.

edit on 19-3-2013 by Mayhem420 because: Typo

edit on 19-3-2013 by Mayhem420 because: (no reason given)

NO offense, whatsoever, but just exactly what do you think WMD's are? Weapons of Mass Destruction which, no offense, qualify due to their ability to kill large numbers of people.

I have NEVER heard anyone claim there was a difference between chemical weapons and WMD's....your argument is ... invalid. (I am being as polite as possible without calling anyone a total DA)

Not all WMD's are chemical weapons, but ALL chemical weapons capable of killing a large number of people ARE WMD's. (Not all birds are eagles, but ALL eagles are birds).

Mustard gas and nerve agents which are designed to be dispersed in the air over a large area are, under anyone's definition (who knows the difference between shist and shinola), WMDs.

Lol, come on,thats exactly what they want you to think, you are just being a good sheep thinking that. Average death toll of a chemical attack lets say 1-2 thousand people. Average death toll of a nuclear attack 100,000 + people. Estimated death toll of a biological WMD millions+ There needs to be some distinction of the 2 imo. Like i said mainstream media classes chem weaps as WMD but its convieniant it opens up the whole of middle east and asia as a warzone.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
This is a war that the Zio's in Washington wanted. A total lie from the beginning. It was so obvious when every Zionists was so hell bent to go to war in Iraq. One of them is Joe LIEberman

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   
We have been saying this for about 9 years now and many people just refused to listen until now.The Product was a sham just like the Gulf of Tonkin incident.Nobody likes to be mistaken we were hoodwinked.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

CE- I would think it to be a nightmare to send our sons and daughters to war. Regardless of the reasons.

I was a young parent during the early 90's when we first invaded Iraq. The talk at the time was "why didn't we go the whole way and kill S. Hussein?" I think that Pres. Bush wanted to finish the job so to speak. Also, as already mentioned, poisonous gas was taken by caravan shortly before our invasion. The stuff was dropped off in Syria. Hmmmm....

I know this because I attended a talk at church in about '06. There a man named George Sada (an aide to Hussein and a Christian) told us about the gas. He wrote a book on it and his experiences working as a Christian among Muslims in Iraq! Sada was the one who got our pilots and copilots released from prison way back then. The others wanted to kill them. A lot of stories have gone untold about this war.

Not that my opinion matters but I don't know if we should have invaded Iraq. We did, it is a done deal. Hopefully in the future we will learn from this painful experience.
edit on 04/18/2012 by Destiny10 because: (no reason given)

edit on 04/18/2012 by Destiny10 because: I clarified and deleted a couple of already said phrases.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Secesh

Good eye in placing this quote here, but it also applies to our country in general. Great concerns about the ultimate in freedom, narcissistic zeitgeist, pursuit of pleasure unfortunately does not spell "let's all work together for a better life" for our country. As President Kennedy once said (paraphrased), "Ask not what the country can do for you, but ask what you can do for your country." Would Obama put that in a speech? No, because it is an outdated statement.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Iraq was part of a long-term agenda in the middle east. The FUKUS (French, UK, US) want control of the entire area and its oil. They have the will to do it, the power over lesser UN forces to control decisions, and it looks like nothing can stop the fall of Syria, and eventual US backed Israli war with Iran (catastrophic as that may be) and regime change for Iran. The entire area is going to be in chaos for the next 10 years... It could even trigger what could later be seen as a third world war.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest

According to you ?

millions of death in war is okay to you also ?!

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Never mind what the so called "intelligence" industry knew, never mind that for even a moment. The crucial thing here, is that despite the fact that the 9/11 attacks were carried out by extremists, none of whom were even FROM Iraq, that was the first place that the blind rage of the west struck out at in response to those events. This never seemed right to me, and I would wager that it didnt seem right to the million people who marched in the streets of London against the war.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

So, if this is the case, how did Sadaam kill the Kurds? Laughing gas?

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
We're discussing this topic on ATS Live! tonight!

There are more details on the show in the link

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
You would think that by now the American people could see thru the BS and lies; but they can't or won't.
The ptb can create a completely bogus scenario, wave the flag, bundle it up in patriotic rhetoric, and young men and women will believe this BS and stand in line to "protect the homeland" when infact the real purpose is to line the pockets of the military contractors, and further the agenda of the military industrial complex that Eisenhower warned us about.

There is a grand design; it's obvious if you can put aside the bogus, promoted, nationalism and actually question authority and follow the money. American lives will be continued to be sacrificed for profit.

War with out end....the blood ritual of the ruling elite. Give em the finger!

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
if they did.. WE gave it to them to begin with. just like this same CIA trained Al Queda in suicidal bombings.. they introduced the idea in the first place

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   
2015, recent reporting is that WMD was evident in Iraq and reporting of it was suppressed.

Anyone care to comment?

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join