It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BANG!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Alright so this is a weird one.
First off I've lived a fairly good life in a non-hostlile environment. Whether that be socially or physically. I've lived in the Yukon and Alaska and the gulf islands of British Columbia. No worries..

Anyways For the last ten years I've been envisioning in my head ..every time I'm about to go asleep ..an explosion.
...a "Bang!!"
Not a fire cracker type of bang. I'm talking about a cataclysm~esque huge explosion.
(Think comet hitting your neighborhood at 70.000 mph type of thing.. Windows exploding before they melt, shock wave... Think "Russia Meteor" times +400 ..Like plasma in your face type of thing...
Anyhow yah,..Doesn't mean much Just throwing that out there.

It's like a recurring dream but it's more of a conscious thought.. I guess that's what I' getting at.

edit on 18-3-2013 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
sometimes I get a "gunshot" sound when I am sleeping..

scares the crap out of me..

is it like that?

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   
No it's more like waiting for an earthquake.. Its not gonna happen. It's like an IED going off, but I know it wont. Like a "throw your butt out of bed" thing that isn't gonna happen
I guess what I'm thinking is..could it be a premonition?
Not that I believe in that stuff..usually.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Sounds like you need to step away from ATS and other conspiracy theories for abit, the stress seems to be getting to you.
Don't worry all of the stuff on these pages is quite fake, the real stuff gets 404'd.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
Sounds like you need to step away from ATS and other conspiracy theories for abit, the stress seems to be getting to you.
Don't worry all of the stuff on these pages is quite fake, the real stuff gets 404'd.

Hah Thanks but this is way before ATS.
If you care to read my threads authored you will see that I'm not the conspiracy type.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I swear this is true... one night I was having a dream and I was in the back seat of a car with someone. A person in the front passenger side turned around and shot me BANG! I woke up with my ears ringing and the smell of a gun discharge. To say I was freaked out is a severe understatement. I was like "wtf?" for about 2 weeks after that.
... Sorry, I had to share that experience.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I swear this is true...
Well then the title of the thread is sufficient.
BANG!

-Smelling gunpowder, that's a distinct smell. freaky

edit on 18-3-2013 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
I swear this is true... one night I was having a dream and I was in the back seat of a car with someone. A person in the front passenger side turned around and shot me BANG! I woke up with my ears ringing and the smell of a gun discharge. To say I was freaked out is a severe understatement. I was like "wtf?" for about 2 weeks after that.
... Sorry, I had to share that experience.

The smell was created by your mind. It's quite amazing what the mind can create.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by g146541

Ha ha Love it. That statement should be put into every single post on ATS

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 03:38 AM
link   
I must admit one time I awoke having smelt smoke and then realized the effects of the sex were still lingering....

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I've had this happen before. It sounds like a humongous explosion.

I also get sleep paralysis, so always figured it was something to do with the hypnagogic state.

Sure is creepy when it happens, though.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Exploding Head Syndrome.

Some people have it. Now what? I think if you get the cash you could see a neurologist, they can kill that one tiny little brain cell that is misfiring. A little drill hole, a little wire, zap, no more bang.

top topics

join