It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The difficulties of interstellar travel and the implausibility of the Extraterrestrial Hypothesis.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by xpoq47
Here's a little quote related to quantum gravity, from the Web site of Vienna University of Technology:

The cosmological constant problem entails a gigantic discrepancy (123 orders of magnitude) between observation and naive theoretical expectation, and so far no satisfying explanation exists that resolves this discrepancy.

itp.tuwien.ac.at...

Until we have a valid theory of quantum gravity worked out, it's premature to claim that it's impossible to propel spacecraft at superluminal speeds. Einstein talked about "dynamic aether," yet mainstream physicists ignore it.

It goes the notion of zero-point energy and zero-point propulsion, which if possible, could account for the seemingly impossible flight characteristics reported by a lot of pilots and other witnesses.

You ignore the other great problem

Let's pretend for a second that faster than light travel is achieved...how do you account for the exponential increase in the ship's mass? How do you propose you deal with space debris spread across space...all hitting you all at once? Faster than light travel is only a very small part of the equation....and only one of the problems. Simply traveling fast is not going to be the answer. A method that involved "Jumping" large distances of space would be more feasible.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   

From around 0:02:00 into above "Moon & Mars Lecture 1996" Alex Collier says >>I went to bed it was a normal night, it was October, when i woke up there were two men looking down at me, they were human beings except they had no hair, and their skin is light blue, Moranae the large one his skin is light blue, Fasaya's skin has turned white because of his old age, they are blue skinned, they say that we are their "cousins", we actually have some of their genetics inside of us, they originally came from Lyra as all human life did in our galaxy, and human life does exist in other galaxies as well.>I went to bed it was a normal night, it was October, when i woke up there were two men looking down at me, they were human beings except they had no hair, and their skin is light blue, Moranae the large one his skin is light blue, Fasaya's skin has turned white because of his old age, they are blue skinned, they say that we are their "cousins", we actually have some of their genetics inside of us, they originally came from Lyra as all human life did in our galaxy, and human life does exist in other galaxies as well. I was taken out of bed many times, i was given information, i was given physicals i was given "brain scans", i was shown, they put a little "cap" at my head and they showed me who i was in my past lives and my direct connection to them and my connection to the Earth.>The contacts continued, they were physical as well as Telepathic.>Okay, according to the Andromedans, now folks i just want you to keep an open mind, you know, i'm not asking you to believe this, i'm sharing informations with you, if you choose not to belive this hey that's fine, i ask to exercise your free will, and if it's get too much for you and you don't want to listen i already checked none of these chairs have seat-belts, you can absolutely leave and i will not be offended, i don't like doing this anyway, i would much rather stay home and raise my family, okay, but i made a promise, and you know we want to have a family you know i have a piece of a puzzle, and if don't do anything about it, i'm just as guilty as the NSA Astronauts and the Russian Astronauts have been on Mars and the Moon since 1958. Okay, light please. Okay, our galaxy... Ladies & Gentlemen, according to the Andromedans spacetravel have existed in our galaxy for 4.4 billion years. Okay, we are literally the new kids on the block, all right.
The interesting thing about our galaxy the fact that we have many different races living here, in particular the Human race which we are member of, and what we call Reptilian races, which we are not a part of, who very much don't like us, like the human race, apparently this battle has been going on and going on for approximately 3.8 billion years between Reptilian races and human races. Many of the races that exist in our galaxy originally migrated from Lyra during a war. Apparently, some time in ancient past a group of Reptilians were exploring looking for minerals, looking for food resources, they came across a solar system that were full of human beings who were agricultural in their nature, hunted food, they just had everything together, and the Reptilian races they're called the "Sicar" in Andromedan tongue, we know them as Draconans they're from Alpha Draconis, and apparently they as a race were brought to our galaxy, nobody knows where they came from or who dumped them there. They were put there because they give them the highest probability of survival. They're a remarkable race, they are incredible builders, but they have an attitude problem, and that is they believe that they are the dominant species who control everything else, and they're also master geneticists, they value genetics, not gold or silver they're not interested in that, it's lifeforms, and they try to control liforms through manipulation of their genetics, we have also been subject to that. Anyway, there was a war, they were attacked, many of the human races left to Alfis to Entauries to the Pleiades to Signus Alpha to Andromeda to Cassiopia to Sirius to Proceon, all over, they just scattered to the "wind" trying to survive. Next light please. This is our small little area is located, that is what we see in the sky, this is were it is located, you can see we're in the st... , and this is why we've been manipulated messed with so much as the planet as the race, because we have been for the most part we were for the most part considered insignificant, and in roughly 5000 years ago somehow they found out that we were no longer insignificant and i will tell you why. According to the Andromedans, in our physical form right now in our genetics we have within us DNA of 22 different Extraterrestrial races, they have come down here and manipulated who have breed with us, everything imaginable, and somehow we have all this inside of us, plus the fact that we're couple with spirit, and this is something that the Greys have a major problem with, and i will cover that as well. Because we are the only race in our galaxy that have genes of 22 different extraterrestrial races because we're also spirit, they consider us "Royalty", the Andromedans consider us "Royalty.>How does this work?We travel with the "law of light" and by the "law of thought", you need to learn this in the future for you to survival.>He had to ask >>How does this thing work and how long time did it take you to get here from the Plaiades?We call them beam ships, the name come from long time ago, the first propulsion system they came upon to move among the stars was alignment device, and the name beam ship s.... it worked on principal of light transmission, they no longer use that she says but the name is always s.... , they prefer the round shape, it's comfortable for one thing, the old drive system needed that shape so they had a different body surface to facilitate the magnetic drive, they no longer do that by the way, he said she "told" him it took them 7 hours to get here, she thought it was a long time to travel in a ship, she left Erra and flown here and got here that quickly. How can that be? Now that's 500 light years away, she explain the ship speed up to approximately the speed of light, at that point the mass speed correlation in other words the energy of the Universe press in on the ship is tremendous, their ships are protected by an energy screen that holds that off, just at that moment they lower their screens in all that energy that forced against the ship, what they used that energy in kind of a compression f...... to do something really unique, they convert the ship in all matter involved with it into thought, they call it spiritual energy, it no longer exist in material frame, what that allow them to do is to step outside of time into no time and then move that thought into a much higher speed to it's destination, then the ship rematerialize again in material form allow them to traverse these vast distances literally at the speed of the thought, you see it took 3 and a half hours when she left Erra to speed up to the speed they were going to make this conversion, then jump to the part second (split second), then it took them 3 and a half hours to slow down to get into our solar system. Why the 3 and a half hours? Semjase explained that they learned a long time ago they need to be 150 million kilometers away from the nearest orbiting body before they make this conversion from time to no time, she says what happen is when the conversion is made there is kind of a rip or a t... so to speak in time, and any orbiting planet that may be too close to that may be pulled out of it's orbit or become unstable, so they learned to be very cautious, they always make these time jumps outside of solar systems, so when they approach to our solar system they had to be 150 million kilometers plus outside our solar system when they materialize in material, it then took them 3 and a half hours for them to cruise into our solar system through the outside planets to get to Earth, and that's how she arrived here that day.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Some say that they travel in extra dimensions. It may be possible to go from one point in space to another point in space without traveling through the intervening points. This would get around (literally) the mass problem.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Smirnov

I'm not sure what some guy's dreams and "telepathic" encounters with imaginary beings has to do with this thread. Without anything other than his word, its really just talk and nothing more. He very well could think in his mind he's telling the truth but, for all we know he suffers from schizophrenic episodes or was used as a guinea pig by the government to see what effects a new hallucinogenic drug has on people. Perhaps they like to feed the alien myth by dressing up and screwing with people. Who knows. I think its a lot simpler...he's full of crap.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by WilliamOckham
I'm not sure what some guy's dreams and "telepathic" encounters with imaginary beings has to do with this thread. Without anything other than his word, its really just talk and nothing more. He very well could think in his mind he's telling the truth but, for all we know he suffers from schizophrenic episodes or was used as a guinea pig by the government to see what effects a new hallucinogenic drug has on people. Perhaps they like to feed the alien myth by dressing up and screwing with people. Who knows. I think its a lot simpler...he's full of crap.

You mean you're full of crap, you clearly have no idea what you are talking about. Trying to discredit these witnesses with your disinfo bullsh!t, huh. Too bad for you it don't work for you...

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Smirnov

Originally posted by WilliamOckham

You mean you're full of crap, you clearly have no idea what you are talking about. Trying to discredit these witnesses with your disinfo bullsh!t, huh. Too bad for you it don't work for you...

Dude, you're the one quoting Billy Meier.

Meier is a lying moron. He's so easily debunked that he has become an internet joke.

What a load of crap. And you believe him?

Harte

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

Dude, you're the one quoting Billy Meier.

Meier is a lying moron. He's so easily debunked that he has become an internet joke.

What a load of crap. And you believe him?

Harte

Quoting Randolph Winters quoting Billy Meier. Multilayer crap.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
we have always had great storytellers down through history, just look at the bible. billy I believe, is one of these great storytellers.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Why would anyone cite an article from the 60's in reference to the science of today and the future? They probably didn't believe we'd have bendable glass in the 60's either.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join