It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UNESCO and Obama's Carbon Tax - Carbon has 6 Protons, 6 Neutrons, 6 Electrons and is THE mark of co

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Reply to post by EnochWasRight

These types of threads make ATS. Nobody showing off how smart they are, no headline reposting. Just good ol' fashioned, tinfoil hat conspiracies with plausible dot connecting.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Bleeeeep

I don't even know who Yeshua is. Are you referring to Jesus? If so, I can believe that Jesus existed, but I don't necessarily believe he performed any miracles. It is highly possible that everything he did was blown out of proportion. Ever play the telephone game as a child? Or tell a fantastic story over and over? Well the stories of Jesus' exploits have been retold for about 2000 years. Sorry, but a single book that was heavily edited by the Catholic Church does not equal proof of anything in my book.

No the proof I seek, should be something that would put all doubts away. Like Jesus returning to Earth and performing miracles again. Someone ascending to heaven. God speaking to someone who isn't crazy and goes on to do great things. OR witnessing god myself. What I'm trying to get at is that the last time these things ALLEGEDLY happened was over 2000 years ago. God is asking for a pretty tall order to believe him without showing any proof of his existence for so long. Heck back in the OT times he'd just hurl around natural disasters like it was nothing or appear in a burning bush or send angels to Earth, etc. The ball is in god's court, show me he exists and I'll happily worship him again (though not as a Christian or any other organized religion because those are all just control mechanisms created by man).

Right now I think there is about as much evidence of god's existence as for the Pantheon from ancient Greek. A bunch of stories written by some man/men (lol never any women...
) thousands of years ago. So how about I go make an offering to Zeus? Let's look at the Pantheon's apocalypse scenario. Maybe that one will come true. Or how about Ragnarok? That one sounds pretty exciting.
edit on 18-3-2013 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Krazysh0t

Instead of me repeating myself, over and over - I think it would be better if you allowed yourself a little faith, and then you go back and reread what I posted. And no, I do not mean my post was divine. I mean, if you just dismiss what someone says, with no faith in the message, you will not be able to understand it. Your brain will go into denial mode to protect it's own concepts.

e.g. Make correlations with greek and norse stories, with other religious stories. Do not look at things as different subjects, when you seek the truth; the truth is one subject, and it ties together all stories, and human behavior, and actions, and everything.

Furthermore, unless God needs you to understand, for some special purpose, I don't think he allows truth to be understood by the faithless.

Normally, I refrain from quoting people to show my own sentiment, but maybe this will help you: "When the solution is simple, God is answering." Albert Einstein

Good luck.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join