It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Heads-up For The Midwest Folks Here...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
This Metaphysics-Psychic Fair is really starting to draw national stars to it. This year Rosemary Ellen Guiley is booked with a free show as well as a two-hour pay seminar. That's a good indication if ever there was one that the industry is taking notice.

Victory of Light Expo

They hold this twice a year. I usually spend the weekend browsing around, and have a good time with the free seminars. I just thought I'd share with the class here, in case anyone is within driving distance from it.

No, I don't have a booth a this carnival. I don't do this sort of stuff for a living.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I am not familiar with this event. Is it psychics or more of a spiritual lecture seminar? It looks interesting. Thank you for the heads up.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Metallicus
I am not familiar with this event. Is it psychics or more of a spiritual lecture seminar? It looks interesting. Thank you for the heads up.

It's paranormal investigators, mediums, psychics, people who heal with crystals and all sorts of New Age stuff. The convention floor is packed with crystals, cards and witchy gear booths and healers and readers and that sort of thing, and the classrooms downstairs have hour-long seminars on everything from live readings to meditation to mediumship to ghost hunting to tarot to whatever. It's a circus of all things paranormal and metaphysical. I have a pretty good time at it when they have it every six months or so.
edit on 3/16/2013 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

join