It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Offering Daily Tarot Card Read

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I would like one too please, if you can find the time.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by bb23108

Hello and happy Saturday !

This reading is basically just for today, but in some instances they also have a hint of the future.
For example, when someone asks me about their job, and I say that they will get it, then yes, that's for today, but it also shows their future. (I'm trying to explain the best I can, I hope it is clear, sorry) A full reading for the future, or to help find solutions to a problem take more time to do, (up to 1 hour sometimes). I thought I'd offer a simple -card of the day - reading to anyone asking for one.

So, here is your card for the day :

Upright: Betrayal, deception, getting away with something, stealth

You are dealing with a lot of personal (not work related) problems, and that's what today's card is showing you, pointing out to you, with the the reminder to keep your head held high, and keep on going, trying to work things out.
I wish you all the best.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Rainbowresidue

Rainbow - I would love a card when you have the time!

Thanks so much!

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by tinker9917

Upright: Unified love, partnership, attraction, relationships

This means that you will be spending a lot of good old quality time with someone you cherish, and really care for today. Be that your husband, a best friend. You will get some extra time to spend with them, and will enjoy it , it's something you'd been wishing for anyways. Have a great day!

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

Your welcome Julie,

Upright: Celebration, harmony, marriage, home, community

A very family oriented card. You also will be spending quality time with your family today. Might even turn into a bigger family get together later on. It's a positive card, showing today is for the family, no clouds on the horizon for you on this day. Enjoy your weekend.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Thank you! It may be pointing out that I am spending way too much time posting on other threads rather than doing the work I am supposed to be getting done!

So thank you again, and the best to you too!

P.S. Do you do redraws?
(Just kidding, of course.)

edit on 16-3-2013 by bb23108 because:

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by bb23108

Lol, come back tomorrow, and your welcome.

Criminal minds is starting in a few minutes, which we always watch, so I'll be taking a 1 hour break.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   

OK, I'm game let's see what comes up.

TIA

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I'd like one!

Thanks in advance.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by hoagy1199

Here it is:

Reversed: Over-investment in work/material things, financial setbacks
You are either going to spend a lot of money today, or already did, and now today will be missing that money, anyways, today money will be missed. ouch!

Good luck!

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

When you get a moment...will you pull one for me....have a very specific question on my mind....Thank-You....Fun Thread.....

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by IrVulture

Your welcome

Reversed: Taking on too much, avoiding responsibility
Your card is telling you to take on less things to do today, then you won't be stuck with so much to do, and being responsible for so much. Sometimes you offer your help to so many people, and forget about yourself. Rest for a change, it could do you good.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Hmmm, just got my paycheck. That must be it because there wasn't much to spend. Thanks again.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Hi there I would love a card please

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Oooo me me me ...lol This has to be exhausting I'm sure but if you're willing then who am I not to take up the offer....
thanks by the way, a favor done is a favor returned.S&F

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rainbowresidue
reply to post by IrVulture

Your welcome

Reversed: Taking on too much, avoiding responsibility
Your card is telling you to take on less things to do today, then you won't be stuck with so much to do, and being responsible for so much. Sometimes you offer your help to so many people, and forget about yourself. Rest for a change, it could do you good.

Wow!

That pretty much sums it up!

And resting is all I had planned to do today....Thanks!

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

Actually, your way is the way to go. I always tell the people I'm reading for to think, concentrate on their question.
So, you've done this before, huh?

Here it is:

Upright: Completion, integration, accomplishment, travel

I don't know if it's today, but you are going to travel, and it's been occupying your thoughts lately. The world card has always meant travel, or getting out there to me. You are setting out to a new beginning,you have finished the last thing you had planned, and now you are thinking of a new beginning. Best of luck!

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Count me in. This should be interesting.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Todzer

Hello, and here is your card:

Upright: Betrayal, deception, getting away with something, stealth

This card always shows that there were some recent hard times in the past, but to keep on going, because, once you hit rock bottom, there's only one way-and that's up. I also pulled the ten of swords in reversed, you are slowly regretting an argument you had, and it's still lingering on in your mind. This card tells you to forget about what's done is done, just move one.
Have a nice Saturday.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by LemaEcho

Thank you LemaEcho, you are very kind.

Reversed: Perfectionism, lacking ambition or focus
You are not going to get any work or studying done today, you just won't have the stamina for it, since you like things to be perfect, and that requires a lot of energy. So today you will just be on auto pilot. It's just one of those days, when you want to relax and take it easy.
Good luck!

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join