It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Creature Swims Past International Space Station? 2013 1080p Available

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   
And I was actually anticipating a real 1080p footage of an Alien in space.

Oh well, at least it was available.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Well, it's a youtube video so it must be a hoax, right?

Probably, yes.

You might want to take a look at the "Alien Disclosure Group UK" channel you got this from.

His videos of rotting animal carcasses and weather phenomena are fun however.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   
It really does look and move like an insect. Enough to fool my eye, anyway.

So, unless someone can reproduce the footage from source, I'm gonna say it's most likely a video of a water-living insect that someone has edited into the video.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   
what is that thing separating from the rest of the structure?

since if we know what it is..we can look for the video easily..

and what are these lights?

edit on 16-3-2013 by heineken because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   
1. I'm not really convinced that the 'creature' has the same properties as the rest of the footage in regards to camera characteristics (lens / compression / capture etc). Though I am just eye balling on a consumer monitor at this stage.

2. The lack of times and dates / any other info seem to be a concern unless I missed them? (why is someone recording this feed?)

3. The origin of the image jumps out of course. Not reliable.

4. It also never ceases to amaze me how many people who allegedly 'investigate' unidentified phenomena, proceed to attempt image processing to demonstrate 'something', but then proceed to resample / damage the quality of the footage to add spooky music and comparisons of various photoshop filters without providing the original footage uploaded to free image archive ...

If the person provided the original footage prior to multiple resamples and also gave the capture method, and source ... a comparison could be made. Based on circumstances, it would be possible for even a lay person or amateur to compare the two items and come to conclusions about authenticity. Videos seem to get a free ride on this ... why?

Videos are just a series of images - photographs if you want to call them - and we should be asking for the same data that we would ask for with a photo. (Original/EXIF etc ... )

Being open minded is fine ... but I'd say the possibilities for this one are narrowing, and I'd need something else to add to the case to be compelling enough to want to spend time on it.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Really interesting.

Two possible explanations:

1. The video is fake. Someone commented on YT that it may be two videos merged.

2. The ISS shots are filmed under water, meaning there may be no real ISS in space.

Since we are able to see the ISS passing over our heads with our naked eyes, I go for option 1.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Well we know the ISS is up there as it can be seen with a telescope so its down to 4 choices.

1. Its NOT the ISS but an underwater oil rig or somesuch.

2. Its a fake video

3. It is a real item somehow moving in space that does appear to have moving arms / feet

4. Its lens flare.

From the look of the 'thing' it looks like those translucent creatures you find at the bottom of the ocean and with the swimming motion that would make perfect sense, I would have expected more algae or bits in the water tho.

So we have to do 2 things, find ISS footage from this time perid and see if there a match, if there is then WOW, and see if someone recognises the parts on view as being from the ISS.

My gut says its underwater..

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Our lives and the universe is like matroesjka puppets.
Meaning , as life flourish on our own body's like microbes and mites they also have whole civilization on our own bodies. My guess is that we are the living the same principle and that our solar system is part of this thing that we are living on , and so forth ...

This kind of creatures have been filmed before like the snake kind of life form that was followed in space awhile ago by NASA .. The illuminating discs , Who says that these are craft that have been controlled by E.T's . Maybe these objects seen in space are lifeforms that have adapted space or live within the boundaries of our stratospheres like fish that can't swim in the deep and can't go past water due to air and pressures ?
edit on 16-3-2013 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Maybe a glimpse from a parallel universe where space is filled with water, or everything is bigger blahblah. these creatures may be living in IR. remember UFO:The Greatest Story Ever Denied?

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   
To be fair, here are some suggestions to ponder about...

It simply cannot be a real space creature because of the following reasons:

1. The video was posted by a known hoaxer that I don't know of. (which does make the video a fake by the way)

2. We don't know how this creature moves about in space so we go a head with premise of deliberate video editing by the so called hoaxer that could be posting a genuine video.

3. It's just too good to be true...

4. There is no possibility of life outside of planet earth...

5. Because it's fake without any plausible explanation...

But of cause, before we go speculating this to death, the BIG question is...

Is this a fake video or is this a real ISS footage that has not been tempered with???

Peace
edit on 16-3-2013 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Critters IN the ISS

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Hmmm...it could be these.
Someone pointed them out.

- Lee

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 05:22 AM
link   

It's one of the critters Zorgon talked about.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma

Hmmm...it could be these.
Someone pointed them out.

- Lee

I THINK WE HAVE A WINNER

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Well, it's a youtube video so it must be a hoax, right?

Given the source of the video (ADGUK) that's a fair assumption .

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Great, another superb video from the ADGUK that shows utter BS.

I guess as long as this uploader keeps the crap flowing on youtube there will always be those who believe it.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   

At first I almost stopped watching the video because it just looked like another small blurry blob of light passing by the camera, which could have been anything. But that close up clearly shows some sort of fish-like thing with little fins and a tail. There only possible explanation I can think of is that it's a reflection of something like a fish tank inside the space station. But of course it might be fake.
edit on 16/3/2013 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   
It looks like a hoax to me, in the vacuum of space there`s no reason why it would need to keep moving it`s tail or other parts in order to move, once it is in motion it will stay in motion without any further need to propel itself, right?

edit on 16-3-2013 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Hello all
I think i found out what is this thing :

With all the recent resurgence of Panspermia theory after Curiosity's results on martian soil , I definitely think this is a huge spermatozoid seeking after a massive ovule planet to fertilize!!!
Our planet being so overpopulated , he decided that it was not the best place to pop in so he followed its path in the dark and cold space vacuum^^
But our scientific community must study it closer : It must be a special specimen because he has two "arms" instead of the traditional spermatic tail!!! Very strange indeed^^

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by sugarcookie1
reply to post by jiggerj

jiggerj
You sound like a grumpy old man i see humor in this thread
peace,sugarcookie1

A grumpy old man that wants to start spanking some of these brats. And, if you look ANYTHING like your avatar I want to spank you too...please?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join