It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Creature Swims Past International Space Station? 2013 1080p Available

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Well, it's a youtube video so it must be a hoax, right?

Totally bizzare:

Description:

Published on Mar 15, 2013

Incredible footage of a translucent type entity caught briefly on NASA's live stream of the International Space Station. The footage cuts off due to NASA pulling the plug on the transmission and replacing it with the infamous static bar screen. If this is genuine footage then it proves yet again that NASA have failed to inform the people of the world that life exists outside planet Earth, albeit in this case, a possible proteus life form or invertebrate. Footage submitted via my website by Henry Grantham.

Righto. Space bug on the camera lens. Swimming dust. Space mites. Swamp gas rolled up into a ball and turned into a Chinese lantern. CGI. Hell if I know. Posted cause it's interesting, so don't shoot the fricken messenger.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Hmmm... what, exactly, is it "swimming" through?

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I'm no expert but those "close up's" almost look like its
an underwater shot . Some underwater rig or something

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by PheonixReborn

Hmmm... what, exactly, is it "swimming" through?
Space water...

Interesting, posting for later reference.

Peace

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Looked like a tadpole.

How cool would Space Frogs be?

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
If thats the space station WOW

snf

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
It looks like some sort of insect. It even has arms/legs that you can see moving on both sides. Its movement suggests insect walking around. Maybe a reflection? No amount of flapping or movement of the extremities will be able to propel anything through space.

Interesting video, though.

edit on 15-3-2013 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I think it's something inside the space station. They are shooting video through a window and catching a reflection in the window. Vacuum in space so nothing to swim trough. Maybe a biological test specimin.
edit on 15-3-2013 by Magister because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
my gut says this is a video from an underwater rig. If it is truly the space station then this is very interesting. I will look into deep water rig videos and see if anything similar

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Something says the history books and scientists may be wrong about space.

That clearly looks like something taking a swim.

Good find, and interesting.
edit on 15-3-2013 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
If real it should be verifiable just by some NASA web link to the video, unless of course they already scrubbed it and the only footage remaining is already on YouTube because someone copied it quickly...

If they did scrub the video from their servers then it would be pretty convincing..

By the way, that is the craziest thing I have ever seen

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   

I hesitated on sharing this video with ATS, due to ADGUK being the provider; many will overlook this as evidence of anything just by seeing the known hoaxer's name ---- which will be a damn shame if'n the fool actually uploads something of merit one day.

I don't know, it's a weird one for sure. Can almost see it's little froggy arms paddling away through space.

No doubt we will continue to be surprised as the years continue: life finds a way; but in space? Maybe so.
What I do doubt, is that we'll be ever be notified of these facts when they are first discovered.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magister
Vacuum in space so nothing to swim trough.

Well nothing we know of yet, anyway.

We're still sorting out and discovering species we have on this little rock of ours and studies show that there are still millions to be found.

I guess the real thing now would be to prove if this is the international space station and not something underwater. If it is the space station could this be something in the mirror/lens not outside?

Are there bugs flying around the space station?

Why does the creature seem to move behind the alleged space station if it is a reflection or something on the lens/window?

It's a compelling video.
Very bizarre.

I'll await more information.

- Lee

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilBat
I'm no expert but those "close up's" almost look like its
an underwater shot . Some underwater rig or something

With opacity control and video layers, along with masking, you can do a lot. I don't trust this video as far as I can throw it, but still, thought it was pretty cool.

Originally posted by lee anoma
Why does the creature seem to move behind the alleged space station if it is a reflection or something on the lens/window?

Yep, I thought the same thing in answer to a question posted above. Good point. But still, even that can be done in after effects.
edit on Fri Mar 15th 2013 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haxsaw
waiting for phage and the sheep,

lens flare with arms

The worst thing about Phage is that despite his answers always being correct, with evidence to support it and with references to similar things that they in their opinion believe to be true, is not any of that.

it's that there are invariably idiots like this who come out star farming with inane attacks. Well done.

Whatever is in the video is out of focus. I was too distracted by the constant logo and effects to be honest.

I know that youtube channel is full of crap too..

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
TrueAmerican
That thing reminds me of a water bug i see in mud puddles same shape and swimming technique..I thought the video was interesting thanks for posting it..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

You're welcome. See? That wasn't so hard. Do I look like I need another star? lol. I posted it cause it was interesting. You know. I just wish some users would get it.
:shk: I suppose they'd rather I post utter BS, which I guess I do on occasion, but at least it's usually interesting BS.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

I thought the same thing!

That or a top shot of my beta.......

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Mmmm, space sushi...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join