It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New 2012 Dates Due to Unforseen Time Differential Due to Earth's Changing Schumann Resonance

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TimothyTang

What? I never claim anything about 2012.

What's the title of this thread?

From your OP

It is possible that the old time of 21st December 2012 has not yet been reached in the New time.

Do YOU know what you've said?

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation

What? I never claim anything about 2012.

What's the title of this thread?

From your OP

It is possible that the old time of 21st December 2012 has not yet been reached in the New time.

Do YOU know what you've said?

I said that the old dates could actually be on new dates, I never said anything would happen on such dates.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam

Originally posted by TimothyTang
This faster time movement based on the increasing Schumann Resonance could be the Earth ascending/moving to a higher frequency dimension.

First, do you have a clue what the Schumann Resonance is? Why do you think it is changing? Why do you think it has anything to do with time? Or dimensions?

Oh, and extra challenge - no woo. No 'heartstrings of Gaia' #. What...it is...in fact.

edit on 16-3-2013 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

Yes, I have a clue. I think it is changing because the websites told me so. The Schumann Resonance is a rhythm therefore has to do with timing. Different rhythms occupy different spaces, therefore a rhythm like the Schumann Resonance would occupy a space different from other rhythm space.

Here is a documentary about the Schumann Resonance--
vimeo.com...=0

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   

I said that the old dates could actually be on new dates

That's called moving the goalpost. Hmm, that sounds familiar.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation

I said that the old dates could actually be on new dates

That's called moving the goalpost. Hmm, that sounds familiar.

No, I'm not moving anything. I simple stated that the dates that people perceive are not accurate due to a rise in the Earth's frequency. If I said that the time on your watch is not accurate, it does not mean I am moving anything.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   

The Schumann Resonance is a rhythm therefore has to do with timing.

There is no particular "rhythm" to the Schumann Resonances. They are electromagnetic waves which become established in the waveguide between the ionosphere and Earth's surface. They occur at several frequencies; 7.8, 14, 20, 26, 33, 39 and 45 Hz. Which one are you talking about?

These frequencies do change a bit depending on the altitude of the ionosphere, but not a whole lot.
www.youtube.com...
edit on 3/16/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

The Schumann Resonance is a rhythm therefore has to do with timing.

There is no particular "rhythm" to the Schumann Resonances. They are electromagnetic waves which become established in the waveguide between the ionosphere and Earth's surface. They occur at several frequencies; 7.8, 14, 20, 26, 33, 39 and 45 Hz. Which one are you talking about?

These frequencies do change a bit depending on the altitude of the ionosphere, but not a whole lot.
www.youtube.com...

EM waves are rhythmic disturbances that carry energy through matter or space. I already mentioned the 7.8hz Resonance is the one I am referring to in my OP.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   

EM waves are rhythmic disturbances that carry energy through matter or space.
EM waves are energy. Not sure what you mean by "disturbance" though. It's more of a combination of self propagating electric and magnetic fields (that's the electromagnetic part of it).

I already mentioned the 7.8hz Resonance is the one I am referring to in my OP.
Ok. What makes you think that resonance is changing? And if it is, why do you think it has something to do with time instead of the altitude of the ionosphere?

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   

EM waves are rhythmic disturbances that carry energy through matter or space.
EM waves are energy. Not sure what you mean by "disturbance" though. It's more of a combination of self propagating electric and magnetic fields (that's the electromagnetic part of it).

I already mentioned the 7.8hz Resonance is the one I am referring to in my OP.
Ok. What makes you think that resonance is changing? And if it is, why do you think it has something to do with time instead of the altitude of the ionosphere?

You can google the phrase, "waves are rhythmic disturbances that carry energy through matter or space" and then you will know.. It is not something made up by me.

A resonance that is said to be changing would not have just one fixed resonance but many, so there are more than one band of 7.8hz such as 7.9hz, 8.2hz etc and can dip whenever times. So this means there is a fluctuation and therefore a rhythm.

The resonance is said to be changing because the military had to change their instruments according to the changes in the resonance. Go google and you can read about it. But it is top secret because it is military related so don't expect detailed reports.

If the Earth is moving into a higher dimension of faster frequency then the Schumann resonance will also definitely be affected.

edit on 16-3-2013 by TimothyTang because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   

If the Earth is moving into a higher dimension of faster frequency then the Schumann resonance will also definitely be affected.

A higher dimension of faster frequency.
Ok. Got it.

Or, there could be diurnal and longer term variations in the altitude of the ionosphere which would also affect Schumann Resonances a bit. Right?

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   

A higher dimension of faster frequency.
Ok. Got it.

Or, there could be diurnal and longer term variations in the altitude of the ionosphere which would also affect Schumann Resonances a bit. Right?

The Schumann resonance is said to have changed from the averaged 7.8hz to 12/13hz. This makes a major change of 50% which is huge. If there is such a major change between the surface of Earth and the ionosphere, it should be very obvious but it is not. So the cause is most likely an invisible one that could be due to the rise in artificial EM waves or harrp on the surface to constantly excite the original 7.8hz into rising globally in every single part of the planet-- both of which are unlikely factors.

A factor that would change the production of the Schumann resonance would have to be very large of global scale.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   

The Schumann resonance is said to have changed from the averaged 7.8hz to 12/13hz.
Said by whom? How do they know this? What exactly is being measured?

This makes a major change of 50% which is huge.
Closer to 60% actually. But perhaps the 7.8 Hz resonance just completely vanished. Perhaps what is being discussed is actually the 14Hz resonance. The 14Hz resonance has decreased to 12/13 Hz. So maybe the higher dimension doesn't have a higher frequency but a lower one.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Yes, I have a clue. I think it is changing because the websites told me so. The Schumann Resonance is a rhythm therefore has to do with timing. Different rhythms occupy different spaces, therefore a rhythm like the Schumann Resonance would occupy a space different from other rhythm space.

Here is a documentary about the Schumann Resonance--
vimeo.com...=0

Well, you blew the 'no woo' challenge. And you don't understand what it is, by your answer, nor did you really try, since the first few hits for 'Schumann resonance' on Google contain at least one accurate cite.

It's going to be really tough for you to have any sort of cogent comment on your topic if you don't even know what Schumann's resonance IS.

Have you considered skipping the woo sites and going for a real reference?

Here's your primer - Schumann's resonance is all physics. Specifically, it's in the field of physics related to EM or radio. With radio waves, you can have structures that ring like a bell. Pretty much any waveguide will, under the right circumstances, "ring" with radio waves the way a bell rings with sound. Waveguides and resonant cavities are part of one big family of EM structures. The math involves trig and calculus, so there's no point into going into the details, but calculating the resonant frequency of a cavity is straightforward, and well known. In fact, you do it in Fields II in engineering.

That said, one day in 1952, a fellow named Winfried Otto Schumann who was the director of radio physics at the Technical University in Munich realized that the surface of the Earth was reflective to radio waves. At the same time, it struck him that the ionosphere was also reflective to radio waves below about 33MHz. So, in one flash, he saw that the (mostly) spherical ionosphere and the reflective surface of the Earth formed what we call a sphere-in-sphere resonant cavity. The solutions for sphere-in-sphere being well known, Schumann plugged in the numbers for average ionosphere height above ground and voila! Schumann's resonance. It should be understood that the ionosphere's height varies from the day to the night side due to the particle wind from the Sun, so there's not an exact resonance, but Schumann's number was very close to right! Being a resonant radio cavity, you also get lesser resonances at multiples of the Schumann frequency, and you can see them on a ELF receiver. When you get lightning strikes anywhere in the world, you get little taps on the bell that's the EI waveguide. With the right receiver, you can observe it 'ringing' in radio waves. It's very, very weak. You need a good set of instrumentation to really see it well.

So what Schumann's resonance is, is the sphere-in-sphere radio resonance of the Earth-Ionosphere waveguide. It's not mystical, or magical. It's all physics. And it doesn't have jack to do with time, or dimensions. At least not in the sense of causing time differentials or the like.

By the way, 'different rhythms' do not occupy 'different spaces'. At all.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   

The Schumann resonance is said to have changed from the averaged 7.8hz to 12/13hz.
Said by whom? How do they know this? What exactly is being measured?

This makes a major change of 50% which is huge.
Closer to 60% actually. But perhaps the 7.8 Hz resonance just completely vanished. Perhaps what is being discussed is actually the 14Hz resonance. The 14Hz resonance has decreased to 12/13 Hz. So maybe the higher dimension doesn't have a higher frequency but a lower one.

The Schumann resonance is said to have been changed by the military because their instruments for communications was based on the 7.8hz but had to be adjusted due to the rise.

The 7.8hz might have vanished because a higher dimension does not need a lowest resonance of 7.8hz. So a higher dimension would still have higher base frequency.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   

No, I'm not moving anything. I simple stated that the dates that people perceive are not accurate due to a rise in the Earth's frequency.

You do know that 'frequency' is an attribute, not a proper noun? You generally have to say 'frequency of what' somewhere.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   

The resonance is said to be changing because the military had to change their instruments according to the changes in the resonance. Go google and you can read about it. But it is top secret because it is military related so don't expect detailed reports.

I'd be delighted if you could find a non-woo cite of this.

You understand that when you start talking about 'higher dimensions' and 'faster frequencies' in this manner, you're into theosophy and not physics? They use the same words, but they don't mean the same things. In the case of physics, the definitions are fixed, for theosophy, they generally try to talk about dimensions and frequencies in random ways, because theosophy is purest bull#. By the way, the founders of theosophy, which you see called 'new age' now, did this intentionally in order to try to confuse its potential followers into thinking it was all sciency.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   

The Schumann resonance is said to have been changed by the military because their instruments for communications was based on the 7.8hz but had to be adjusted due to the rise.
Communications at 7.8Hz wouldn't be very effective. Very low bandwidth. The antennas would also be pretty ungainly. I don't know why the military would be using it. But I suppose there are top secret documents about that.

The 7.8hz might have vanished because a higher dimension does not need a lowest resonance of 7.8hz.
Dimensions have needs? Don't need it anymore? Just delete it then.

Am I wrong in assuming that all electromagnetic radiation is being affected by this move to a higher dimension? If not, why have I not had to retune my FM radio?

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   

The Schumann resonance is said to have changed from the averaged 7.8hz to 12/13hz. This makes a major change of 50% which is huge.

It's also patently untrue. Again, you need to distinguish between woo sites and physics sites. In wooland, this could be true. In my world, it isn't.

There are a number of Schumann resonances, since as I stated above, you get lesser resonances at multiples of the base frequency.

I notice the exact words you posted on several other sites - glp, 'project avalon' and a few 2012 woo sites. You'll note they can't or don't give any cite of how they know what the current value is. Because they're making it up.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   

The 7.8hz might have vanished because a higher dimension does not need a lowest resonance of 7.8hz. So a higher dimension would still have higher base frequency.

First, the military never used 7.8Hz for anything, because it's damned tough to generate (takes a whole planet...), it's noisy because it's at a Schumann resonance, so every lightning strike causes noise, it takes a few thousand km of antenna to receive, and it's got an unreasonably low data rate of less than 1 baud.

Dimensions and frequency are unrelated.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Communications at 7.8Hz wouldn't be very effective. Very low bandwidth. The antennas would also be pretty ungainly. I don't know why the military would be using it. But I suppose there are top secret documents about that.

The 7.8hz might have vanished because a higher dimension does not need a lowest resonance of 7.8hz.
Dimensions have needs? Don't need it anymore? Just delete it then.

Am I wrong in assuming that all electromagnetic radiation is being affected by this move to a higher dimension? If not, why have I not had to retune my FM radio?

Using the Earth's resonance is a natural carrier wave. It is also easy for submarines to hide communications in a low band frequency.

EM radiation is not affected. The Earth is the one moving to the higher dimension so it would change to drop the lower frequencies. People who wish to move with it to the higher dimension would have to do similar.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join