It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New 2012 Dates Due to Unforseen Time Differential Due to Earth's Changing Schumann Resonance

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   
If everything we see around us is part of God, this means we are living within the manifestation of God. If the nature of reality is the nature of God's mind, this means we are living withing the mind of God. In such a reality, the psyche of God is expressed in the nature of reality.

The following website has a picture of the Universe looking like a brain--

Our Brain’s Neurons Look Exactly Like The Structure Of The Universe
www.disinfo.com...

When the Creator/God first came into being, it could not fully experience all of itself because its frequency was too high.It was not able to properly experience the lower frequency aspects of itself. Therefore it split itself into souls of lower frequency that were able to properly perceive the lower frequency dimensions.

Different Dimensional and Mental States

If the human brain has different levels of mental state related to brainwaves -- delta(0-4 hz), theta(4-8hz), (alpha 8-12 hz), beta(12-30 hz), gamma (30-100 hz). The manifested physical brain of God also has similar varying mental states in the form of different dimensions of different frequency and vibration. The Earth itself has a Schumann resonance of 11hz as of 2011, up from its normal cycle of 7.8hz that is the norm for thousands of years. It seems like the Earth is rising its frequency and 'moving up' to a higher mental state of God. This is the planet ascending to a higher frequency state.

THE SCIENCE OF BRAINWAVES

www.nhahealth.com...

The reason for the change in Earth's resonance from 7.8hz to 11hz relates to a change in the movement of time. Perhaps this is why the Mayans stopped their calendars at 2011/2012 because it meant the end of the old time movement. A shift in time movement relates to a shift of space and therefore a shift in dimension. (Those not familiar with the relation of dimension to space should read Guy Needler's book) The New Earth is no longer in sync with the time movement of the past. This means the Earth is moving to a different moving point in space time. This means the Earth is moving to the 'newer faster moving time' of a higher dimension. Earth now requires to move past the required 'old time' to reach the 5th dimension.

Differential in Dates Due to Differing Time Movements

Due to the change in time movement, old estimation of dates would no longer be accurate because the Earth is no longer functioning within the old time of the old Earth. Dates from people like Princess Nakamaru would not fall on the date of the current Earth. If time has been speeding up, this means that any date for the Old Earth such as 21st December 2012 would be reached earlier on this Newer Earth, and would not have happened yet on the old time. Perhaps the time on this New Earth is faster by 3 months to a year or more. People forget that the old dates on the Old Earth is only applicable for the old time movement of 7.8hz, it is not applicable for the new time movement of 11hz. It is possible that the old time of 21st December 2012 has not yet been reached in the New time.

However, dates that have been calculated more recently such as through remote viewing would suffer much less of a time differential effect and would be more 'exact' in comparison to a date calculated thousands of years ago.

New Dates/Times Have Yet to Reach the Old Dates/Times

People who thought that dates such as the Mayan calendar's end-date has already been reached did not factor in the time differential and therefore did not come up with the correct adjusted new date because they are not physicists/mathematicians and such 'time differential' is not very obvious to them. But such time differential can be calculated easily with differential equations using the old dy dx from Calculus that I took before in school. Any of you reading this who are mathematically inclined can have some fun with the calculation to discover the 'new dates'. I am not going to reveal my calculations. Go ask Guy Needler if you need help, he was an engineer.

'Spiritual' But Not Awareful-Enough People

People who did not realize the time differential are simply not yet at my advanced level of spiritual understanding. They need to put in more effort into spirituality.

There was already a great mentioning of the speeding of time that relates to a changing of dates, which is very obvious but which many spiritual-proclaimed people failed to recognize. Many even talk on forums as though Dec of last year has already past. (hahaha this is me laughing at them. Let me crack a time joke -- they are not there yet because they have not reached there yet LOL)

Understanding reality is also very much a part of Spirituality, it is the learning of reality and requires a very diverse understanding such as Science. Spirituality is about stretching the mind to comprehend the nature of reality, it is not about getting some self-centered personal feel good love and light nonsense

For me, I knew that the dates mentioned for any earth's ascension from people or from aliens would not be accurate, therefore I did not focus on any specific 'old dates' because I knew they would not be accurate. I was more focused on completing my work asap to contribute to the ascension vaccine before the time is up.

The earth has already been moving into the 5th dimension, it is just not there yet. The earth's rise in frequency for its movement into the 5th dimension cannot be too fast, otherwise like what the Source told Dolores Cannon, the physical body cannot take it and will be destroyed.

Different Perception of Time in Different Dimensional/Mental States

A certain amount of time in a higher mental state would seem to take much shorter in a lower mental state. For an example in the movie Inception, the dreamers experienced an hour of dream time within 5 mins of normal time. But actually the movie got it wrongly in reverse. The mind does not become faster and more powerful in sleep, the mind actually becomes slower and less powerful when it lowers in frequency/perspective from alpha(8-12hz) to delta(0-4hz) state. An 8 hour sleep would therefore seem to take only minutes if one is experiencing lucid dreaming.

Time in a higher dimension would seem to move faster than the time in a lower dimension due to the difference in information density. Bob Dean said that only 15 mins had gone by when he spent 2 weeks with the aliens. This clearly reveals in the effects of time differential due to the effects of spending time in different dimensions.

Aliens are able to move from one place to another quickly by accessing a lower dimension I call 'zero space' usually known as a portal/wormhole/Einstein-rosen bridge. A portal is of lower zero dimension/space. Creating zero space from one place to another and moving between such 'zero dimension/space' allows a ship to move instantaneously from one point to another in zero time.

(End of Part 1)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   
(Part 2)

Ascending to a Higher Mental State Within God's Physical Manifestation

The souls who are ready to move with the Earth's rise in mental and physical state are those who have been raising their perspective and energetic flow within their bodies. They would be speeding up their minds and body's energy flow to move into a new dimensional space ie a higher mental state of the physical manifestation of God's mind. Those who are not able to be faster would be left in the old time movement of the old 3rd dimensional space meaning they would be left behind in a different space.

Eating lighter actually means to consume foods and drinks that allow for a faster energy flow within the body. Making the body less dense by purifying it from diet and mental resolution allows the energy to flow faster within the body.

If God has various mental states, it means there is the possibility of ascending to a higher mental state of God with higher frequency and vibration. Souls in the 3rd dimension are currently in the lower mental state of God, they have the potential to move on to experience a higher mental state of God.

The Human Characters Are Based on the Nature of God's Psyche

Every person is a manifestation based on the psyche of God. Our human character and personality is not ours but belongs to the psyche of God. Our soul merely experience from it. This is already very obvious from the information gotten from past-lives and reincarnation. People who still cannot accept this are just egotistical and possessive of their own characters. The Cloud Atlas movie says it well from the phrase, "our lives are not our own". This is seen in how souls take on different human characters in different lifetimes that have vastly different personalities. No soul owns any manifested human character but perceives from it. Souls perceive from the many smaller aspects of the God psyche from one life to the next in its mission to help God experience itself in the lower frequency dimension.

The Reason for the Ascension Vaccine

Within the lower frequency dimensions, the manifestation of God is also of lower frequency/perspective. This is why there is not much harmony in the 3rd dimension.

The souls experienced from the lower frequency psyche of God for a long time, however they had difficulty in moving on to higher frequency dimensions. The souls in the lower dimensions had intergalactic karma. They were much limited by their characters and could not move on to higher frequency, faster-thinking, faster-whatever characters.

This is the reason why Earth was created as the central place to cultivate the ascension vaccine for the rest of the souls in the Universe to move on from their experience of lower frequency and vibration clarity.

The reason why Earth is such a challenging place to train one's receptivity and connectivity is because the ascension vaccine needed to be strong enough to serve its purpose. Various lower frequency aspects of the lower dimensions were brought to Earth for the souls here to train itself to perceive beyond such limitations. The souls who can make it are those who would contribute greatly to the ascension vaccine.

Reality happens within the mind/brain of God and is similar to the mind/brain of man. Experiencing the mind of God is to experience our own mind, experiencing our own mind is to experience the mind of God. Experiencing the reality within our own mind is to experience the reality within the mind of God.

(End of Part 2)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I find this very interesting- if a little over my head scientifically. I'm hoping some scientists on here can debate this intelligently instead of dismissing out of hand and name-calling.

Jazz

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by TimothyTang

I certainly dont doubt that there is much more to learn about our connection to the creator of our existance, however it would be much easier to see the relation to the in the first example of the universe if it wasnt a "simulation". Nice explanation though

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   

edit on 15-3-2013 by Lil Drummerboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by JasmineG
I find this very interesting- if a little over my head scientifically. I'm hoping some scientists on here can debate this intelligently instead of dismissing out of hand and name-calling.

Jazz

Sorry, it's not possible to discuss this based on science. There is no measurable evidence of most of the OPs points (the resonance frequence of Earth changed to 11hz? Really? and so on and on).
Therefore, no discussion possible.

I found the OPs text really interesting, as it diverges into many very specific points and theories - which was an intellectual journey worth doing. Nevertheless, as the key parts of it are waaaaaay too esoteric (Earth has to move into the 5th dimension etc) for me, it is nothing more (or less) in my opinion than a nicely written exercise in thinking-around-the-corner-and-out-of-the-box.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ManFromEurope

i think there is actually proof ot the earths frequency rising
a very quiqk search gave me this info www.2012.com.au...
it says that what the op is correct about that and also that science doesn know what to make of it
make of that what u will
also awesome thread so far op

edit on 15-3-2013 by og6996 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-3-2013 by og6996 because: add link

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy

I certainly dont doubt that there is much more to learn about our connection to the creator of our existance, however it would be much easier to see the relation to the in the first example of the universe if it wasnt a "simulation". Nice explanation though

What do you mean that the first example of the universe is a simulation?

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManFromEurope

Jazz

Sorry, it's not possible to discuss this based on science. There is no measurable evidence of most of the OPs points (the resonance frequence of Earth changed to 11hz? Really? and so on and on).
Therefore, no discussion possible.

I found the OPs text really interesting, as it diverges into many very specific points and theories - which was an intellectual journey worth doing. Nevertheless, as the key parts of it are waaaaaay too esoteric (Earth has to move into the 5th dimension etc) for me, it is nothing more (or less) in my opinion than a nicely written exercise in thinking-around-the-corner-and-out-of-the-box.

I was waiting for someone to point out the Schumann resonance before I would comment by saying hahahahaha

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   

as u can see i tried pointing out the reality about the schumann frequancy in an above post of mine
i probably did a very poor job of it since the schumaan frequncy was first
heard about by me like six months back
but i was wondering why u were expecting someone to make fun of it
becuzz its really the third time i ever heard about it and i think it a very interesting FACT
also your op really hit home with me well some parts did im not a genious..

edit on 15-3-2013 by og6996 because: nwo is gonna fail

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ManFromEurope

I don't see why everything has to be proved to be written on a message board.

Most discoveries in science are made by one person writing their theory on a subject and other like-minded people collaborating and expanding on their theory.

But it seems these days its more important to scoff at things instead of expanding your mind by considering the possibilities

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by og6996

BS and I have proof

This word what is it becuzz??? And you joined a couple of days ago

Too funny

Have a nice evening and Happy St Paddies day Weekend

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Jazz

Well, that's going to be a bit difficult, seeing as the OP is a syncretic mish-mash of theosophy and pseudo-science where it's not just incorrect.

I understand this is one of those forums where rigor is discounted, though. So don't mind me, personally I've been told that 2012 didn't happen because the Unicorn attained the Eye of the Serpent we know as the Jewel of Judgement. This state of affairs won't last long.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by og6996

a very quiqk search gave me this info www.2012.com.au...

And a quick read of the first paragraph gave me

When the Earth stops its rotation and the resonance frequency reaches 13 cycles we will be at a zero point magnetic field. The Earth will be stopped, and in 2 or 3 days it will start turning again in the opposite direction. This will produce a reversal in the magnetic fields around the earth and so forth.

Pure bullsoup. No need to look further.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
just to bump this thread
cuz the most stupid ones get to the top
good ones get removed from the front page

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Let me open up the discussion:

So the Mayan's 2012 date to end their calendar could be due to a new time movement rather than a falsely-believed doomsday.

This faster time movement based on the increasing Schumann Resonance could be the Earth ascending/moving to a higher frequency dimension.

Do you believe in the Earth ascending to a higher dimension? Do you feel that time is speeding up? Do you feel that your current experience of reality has a higher density of information to process?

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by TimothyTang
Let me open up the discussion:

So the Mayan's 2012 date to end their calendar could be due to a new time movement rather than a falsely-believed doomsday.

This faster time movement based on the increasing Schumann Resonance could be the Earth ascending/moving to a higher frequency dimension.

Do you believe in the Earth ascending to a higher dimension? Do you feel that time is speeding up? Do you feel that your current experience of reality has a higher density of information to process?

I try not to believe anything, because a belief is like a pacifier. At 47, I'm really getting too old for such things. But you make some very good points OP that I will take into consideration.

I can tell you that where I am, the earth seems to be vibrating. At times it's more noticeable, and I can feel it now. It woke me up as a matter of fact. So yes something, possibly everything is changing.

I've changed my eating habits and have been living the hermit lifestyle for a while now. I live in an extremely quiet place. Your words resonate with me on some level.

Thanks and peace be with you.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by TimothyTang

First, do you have a clue what the Schumann Resonance is? Why do you think it is changing? Why do you think it has anything to do with time? Or dimensions?

Oh, and extra challenge - no woo. No 'heartstrings of Gaia' #. What...it is...in fact.

edit on 16-3-2013 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by JasmineG

Let me explain it to you in simplified terms.

It's called Moving the Goal Post.

They were wrong and refuse to admit it.
edit on 16-3-2013 by samkent because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join