It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shadow People

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
This film is billed in the tradition of the long tradition of Based on a True Story.
The opening subject line states that it's based off the following Youtube clip:

All in all the film aint bad. It has the same feel and formula to it that the movie Fourth Kind had, where the majority of the film is 'dramatic reenactment', interspersed with brief 'interview statements' of the supposed real people the actors are portraying.

It's a fun formula, and it's worth the watch where it even nods a little in the direction of The Ring where supposedly, if you've watched the above clip; Camden College Sleep Study GR16 1971, the Shadow People will come and get you, or at least they will if you think about them, because thinking about them is what brings them to you.

Here's the theatrical Trailer:

I'm not seeing any shadow people yet, but, ah, time will tell.
Real, or true, based on real or true actual events? You decide.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Shadow people are the in organic beings. They live in the subconsiousness and under beds and in cupboards. The thing that goes bump and creak in night is them coming to surprise you.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I understand them as multi-dimensional. they are able to "poke" (for lack of better term) inot our reality like a finger coming up through a surface of water. They are non-corporeal, exist on a higher plane than we do. They do not "make" things happen, instead they can be guides to those who open themselves to them.
Be careful, though. when you open yourself up, you dont know what will come through. Best to let the benevolent ones find you, rather than search for them.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

I saw this film yesterday after finding it mentioned here. It's pretty good. And so's your thread.
S+F.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I watch this movie last night on comcast on demand for free and woke up today thinking I need to research this and see if it was true. Looking around today on the web it others researched this movies claims that it was based on true events. Well all the youtube vids in the move have been found to be fake and created for the movie and the videos of the "real" Charlie Crowe were also created for the movie. The movie was convincing I thought the story could have been real until the CDC stepped in after two deaths from Sudden Unexpected Nocturnal Death Syndrome (SUNDS) which is apparently a real thing.

It was a really good direct-to-video movie and had the viewer questioning if it really happened.

~Morpheus

join