It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The new CEO for Hell ( Praytell its a woman)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   
These days where are all being asked to work harder and be more efficient. The age of reform is upon us all and who knows mabey its not just confined to here on earth.

One day Satan is called to a meeting by the board of Hellish Directors and they tell him look you been a good CEO of Hell to date, but its a new competitive age upon us. Hell isnt profitable and enticing enough for the average human anymore, there buying up their soul insurance to go die in Heaven. The board say sorry to Satan and tell him theyre packaging him off and sending him upstairs...it all agreed with God where going to retire you in a nice little cottage on a firey cloud.

So having got his marching orders Satan clears out his office and leaves on the elevator. Satan gone the board decides this time we need a new approach... a new image and a modern thinker who can reform Hell back to its former glory....the person we need this time in the role is a WOMAN.

So they go and conduct a search on Earth for the right woman to fill the Job and be The new CEO for Hell.

Who do you think they should pick? which woman should make the short list and why?
What reforms will she make in Hell?
How will she manage Hell to bring it back to its glory days ?

edit on 13-3-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

I would have to pick of course, Hel..

Or maybe Hillary Clinton..

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I dont know man... Satan's been doing a pretty damn good job so far, plus hes trendier than ever.

I suggest you offer that lady a position for God.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I would also have said Hillary Clinton......

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Belle Gunness

Standing six feet tall (183 cm)tall and weighing over 200 pounds (91 kg), she was a physically strong woman.[2] She killed most of her suitors and boyfriends, and her two daughters, Myrtle and Lucy. She may also have killed both of her husbands and all of her children, on different occasions. Her apparent motives involved collecting life insurance, cash and other valuables, and eliminating witnesses. Reports estimate that she killed between 25 and 40 people over several decades.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Nancy Pelosi for $500, Alex.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

New CEO OF HELL. my nominated choice:

Joan of Ark, burned at the stake; fighting for (or so thought) pristine valid true beliefs, understands the element of FIRE, mind wrapped her betrayal and would be perfect in distributing retribution hot coal by smoldering ember at a slow roasting 230 degrees. Bar-be-que sauce optional.

edit on 13-3-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

She looks a toughee alright!

new topics

top topics

join