It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FTWR's Synchronicity Diary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
At first, I thought they were mere coincidences. But as time went on, the coincidences became more frequent, more obvious. After discussing coincidences and learning of the term "synchronicity" as coined by Jung, I was flipping through TV for something to work. I came upon Signs, the movie starring Mel Gibson. As soon as I turned it on, I immediately heard Mel Gibson say:

"See what you have to ask yourself is what kind of person are you? Are you the kind that sees signs, that sees miracles? Or do you believe that people just get lucky? Or, look at the question this way: Is it possible that there are no coincidences?”

Thus I began taking an interest in making mental notes of coincidences as I experienced them. They started becoming noticeable sometime around Christmas 2012. Up to this point, I cannot remember all of them, but I will mention in this thread a small list of the more memorable ones for me. Then, I will follow it with a "Synchronicity Diary". Every day, as I have noticeably synchronicities occur for me, I will write them down here as soon as I get a chance. I will not reply to this thread except to answer questions. I will only update this thread through the OP. If the OP becomes too large to hold subsequent entries, I will use the second post "placeholder." If somehow that becomes too full, I will simply reply with a new diary.

As a point of understanding to those reading this: I will not include things that are vague coincidences. If I need three pennies at the store, and there's pennies available in the "take a penny leave a penny" dish, I won't mention it. This diary will only be for clear and obvious synchronicity incidences (as I see them).

This is not a diary created to convince anyone of its authenticity. My purpose in creating this is not to get anyone to believe what I'm saying. Neither am I going to attempt to convince anyone I'm not crazy (although, as the Cheshire Cat said, "We're all mad here."). This is simply a way for me to document the odd occurrences that seem to be almost daily events.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

December 25, 2012 to March 10, 2013

- Discussed ESP and X-files with cousin. 10-20 minutes later, started watching an episode of Thin Blue Line. Rowan Atkison and a another character bring up these topics in the exact same way with one another.

- Watching a movie with dad. Had two characters in a scene. Asked father about one of the actors (Robert Blake), "What's this name?" Robert Blake at the exact same time said, "What's her name?"

- Listening to a radio show, Opie & Anthony, with comedian Louis CK, discussing Madonna and her song "Ray Of Light". Decided to listen to the song since I hadn't heard it in years. Looked up the lyrics because I couldn't understand some of them. First line was, "Zephyr in the sky at night I wonder." Soon afterwards, I felt drawn to pick up a book of works by Chaucer. Flipped through the introduction to The Canterbury Tales. Line 5 to 8:

When Zephyrus too with his sweet breath has blown
Through every field and forest, urging on
The tender shoots, and there's a youthful sun,
His second half course through the Ram now run,

- Was looking up seals of various angels. Found a particularly odd looking seal called the "Seal of Metatron", most of them were red instead of white. Found out it was an item from a Silent Hill video game. Was speaking with a friend, who showed me a picture of something (I think it was a crop circle). He immediately noted how much it looked like the Seal of Metatron from Silent Hill.

- Will update with more as I can remember them. Am focused more on the diary portion.

____
March 11, 2013

- Worked for an hour on a character for a story, who is half-man half-monkey who is obsessed with bananas, acquiring them and eating them. After finishing character, I went to bed. Next morning at work, in my manager's office was a stuffed banana with words on it (can't remember what it said).

March 12, 2013
- Looked up hybrid breeds of dogs on Wikipedia. Found on Wikipedia an article called "Wolfdog". Once I was done, watched a video on Youtube. Before video started, an Old Spice commercial played with a talking canine called "Wolfdog".

edit on 12-3-2013 by FollowTheWhiteRabbit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Excellent. I think Spirit absolutely uses patterns and signs in order to communicate messages and instructions. Personally, if I hear of something at least three times in relatively short order and from three different (and unrelated) sources, I know I must stop and look more deeply into the subject matter. This happens a lot with new books, new teachers, seminars, new information, etc. I consider these patterns to be bread crumbs --- follow them down the path of your life. You're definitely going somewhere.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Good stuff... I almost started a journal of my own but figured my time would be better spent figuring out how it works.

A flurry of synchros back in '08 inspired me to rework my understanding of how time and information are connected. My main curiosity was this: How in the hell were the answers to my questions being "prepared" at certain points in time so that I would receive them just as I needed them? In some cases the answers were sent before I was even born! And on at least one occasion somebody "channeled" me, lol... years before I even sent(imagined) the message. And no I won't give any further details about that as it's personal.

So I figured either it means that our conscious thoughts are a complete illusion and we have no choice whatsoever; OR, that somehow we are connected informationally into the past... which implies the existence of reverse causation.

Long story short, I split my understanding of time into two aspects which connect to each other perpendicularly: An information timeline and the relativistic one which we're all familiar with. It basically means we're 5-dimensional already. Ha!

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by FollowTheWhiteRabbit

Very interesting, good thread. I can only remember one time that stands out to me from all the other 'coincidences' I'm sure I've had. I was driving along one day in a trance listening to the radio when I passed by a huge industrial complex and the building closest to the road had a really huge sign that said "The Clarks". At the exact moment I noticed this, the announcer on the radio said "that was 'The Clarks'". Made me feel really strange and disconnected.

new topics

top topics

join