It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I beg you ATS, let's put this Islamaphobia behind us. please watch (video)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightningStrikesHere
again , i cannot stress enough to the folks out their WATCH the video , this thread is turning into something that i never wanted it to turn into . hold your comments please ... if you would just watch the video , you would get an understanding of where i am coming from , Yes their are issues in other country's with extremism ect ect , but again look at the root of the problem , all i see , are hand me down story's again

understand that cloture and religion have integrated into Islam ... ill touch on that later

but please watch the video

I watched the video, friend. What more do you want me to say? Stop the JIHAD, STOP KILLING CHRISTIANS!

Since this has been ongoing, for what, 1000+ years, I doubt that you are in any position to actually make a difference.

If you want to be friends, fine. I have no issue with you. If you come to my house and threaten to kill my family, well then, we have a problem where I will exercise my right under the 2nd amendment.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by LightningStrikesHere

Explanation: Allahu Akbar!

Allah!

God IS and needs no other qualifying terms!

My dear LSH ... you never have to beg from me ok!

Peace Be Upon You!

Personal Disclosure: I watched the entire video from begining to end, once through, without pause!

I have no understanding of the reasons for this ... that belongs to Allah!

This video was PROOF to me!

The catholic priest (before he converted), PBUH, when he said they don't play music to worship Allah in the Mosque was clearly on the path Allah had set for them and I found it funny that at that time he could not 'hear' the music of the heart ... the Love of Allah!

God works in mysterious ways
... so I shall seek his guidance immediately, surrender to Allahs will, submit to his authority, obey his commands and be totally sincere!

I believe in Allah and all of his angels and all of his prophets teachings and all of his prophets, without fear or favour, and finally I believe in the Day of Resurrection!

@Yusuf Estes, PBUH! I LOVE YOU! Allahu Akbar!

Allah has applied you to me as a conduit unto him and that has opend my ♥ fully for the 1st time during my 40yrs spent in the wilderness!

You are a Godsend!

May my intent be sincerely guided by the will of Allah!

My Jihad is over!

My Hajj begins now!

I be a Muslim! And so it is!

I let the will of Allah be fully carried out!

@Isa ... I look forward to your return one day!

Allahu Akbar!

@ATS ...
Peace Be Upon You!

edit on 12-3-2013 by OmegaLogos because: Edited to fix spelling.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Durka Durka, Mohammed Jihad......

MOTF!

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by MessOnTheFED!

Explanation: St*rred!

Peace be upon you!

Personal Disclosure: May Allah guide you back to him when you finally understand!

Allahu Akbar!

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yngvarr
Personally, and I know my opinion won't be popular but I really think some things in life
don't mix, no matter how hard you try to make it. Islam doesn't belong in European
lands period. Neither does Christianity belong in Islamic lands.

Seriously? You do know where Christianity originated from? No not Rome! Rome hijacked a religion that was founded in the Middle East, not Europe! So that is a pretty stupid statement you make, there are plenty of arguments that people are using against Islam but that is one of the stupidest ever

Islam needs to learn to live and let live, needs to transform itself into a modern religion and not stuck in middle age's jihad.

There are plenty of peaceful muslims worldwide however, most of them are just brainwashed like christians too.

One of the biggest problems in the UK, where we have millions of Pakistani muslims, is that their preachers insist that the Koran must be read and pronounced in its original Arabic and most Muslims cannot understand what they are reciting. They depend on hateful and vile clerics for translation and there lies the problem!

It's all about control, just like all other religions!

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Unfortunately i can not read this thread or it's posts.
I get iffy and cringe every time lalala ehber and such are proclaimed.
I think there's a demon inside of me

oh well, gave you a star for trying, my fellow earthling

ps. i say the same thing to those darned jehova's knocking on the door.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
There is a reason to fear a bear, or a lion. neither care about you and will hurt you given the chance. A healthy fear of the dangers that Islam poses on the rest of the world is wise to have. They want to have the world and make everyone on it comply to their belief system. I have not seen that they want peace, or love, or to share the planet.

The Quran teaches every Muslim to lie and deceive the infidel and make false peace treaties with them and promise false peace to them so that you may grow in numbers and strength and so wage Jihad upon them. (note: if any of you good Muslims want to deny this swearing so in the name of your god, here's your chance to do that, but I warn you that lying to an infidel is one thing, and lying in the name or your god would be the worst you'll do.)

There's so much more than this that it's futile to say it. I just say, Islamaphobia is both healthy and wise. Because if you let your guard down they will act like the lion and the bear.

edit on 12-3-2013 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

I be a muslim and my jihad is over!

Islam is simply the will of Allah!

Why would I sincerely seek for you to struggle against that?

Hence your fear of Islam is strange and puzzling to me?

I sincerely hope you don't fear Allah,... because he loves you ok!

Personal Disclosure: Peace Be Upon You!

Allahu Akbar!

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I just wonder. . . . .

Is this an attempt to bring forth a different aspect on Islam, one not filled with jihad and hate? One that shows that, hey, we are just the same as you. We love, live, rant, hate just like anyone else on this planet.

Or is this an attempt at Taqiyya?

Taqiyya, or not showing their faith openly by means of pretense, dissimulation, or concealment, is a special type of LYING which is taught and used by Shi'a Muslims, cf. Sunni Muslims and Taqiyya. "Taqiyya" (or taqiyyah) is related to the terms "taqwa'" and "taqi'" - all have the root meaning of "guarding" something, in this case, the Islamic faith.

www.answering-islam.de...

I guess only time will tell.

But I will trust what anyone says, until they betray that trust.

Then all bets are off.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by LightningStrikesHere

All I have to say is welcome to the club!

I follow the Holy See. The Pope.

I don't get many hugs on religious topics.

Worship however you wish/want. Just allow everyone else the same thing and we'll all be cool.

Exactly!

By the way OP, I love your avatar! lol

IF we could all just be tolerant of others belief and not hold them above another then the world would be peaceful.

I don't need to understand Islam. I understand enough to know it is a religion and thus all forms of religions are rooted in one mans belief. I seek to have my own truth, not another's. I like to learn on my own and not be told how to think and what to believe. It's my right just as it is others rights. Everyone should be allowed to think and not told what or how to be believe. One mans perception of their philosophy of life, may not be for my journey on this Earth and vice versa. Who am I to push my morals and values on someone? AS a collective it would be nice and peaceful if everyone followed a peaceful philosophy of life, but few have found the true meaning of happiness within, much less abroad.

Don't be offended by people who "hate", there are haters for every religion and or philosophy. Try to ignore them or report them if they are mean. If that doesn't work, then yeah, get rid of the negativity how you see fit.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I can only speak for myself and YES I have performed Taqiyya during my jihad,... but that was before I understood!

Therefor I sincerely seek your forgiveness so that I may be in line with the will of Allah!

Personal Disclosure! Peace Be Upon You!

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaLogos
reply to post by beezzer

I can only speak for myself and YES I have performed Taqiyya during my jihad,... but that was before I understood!

Therefor I sincerely seek your forgiveness so that I may be in line with the will of Allah!

Personal Disclosure! Peace Be Upon You!

You have not slighted me. No forgiveness required. Live how you choose, how you want.

Just don't mess with me or mine, is all I humbly ask.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Personal Disclosure: Thank You!

I sincerely pray to Allah that I can always fullfill such a humble and peaceful request!

Be well beezzer!

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaLogos
reply to post by Fromabove

. . .
Islam is simply the will of Allah!

The will of the ancient demonic moon god, I could believe.

The will of the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob--NOT A CHANCE.

Why would I sincerely seek for you to struggle against that?

Why oh why would anyone struggle against the routine killing of one's daughter because SHE WAS RAPED?
Why oh why would anyone struggle against barbarism in the name of any god?
Why oh why would anyone struggle against ignorant, arrogant blood lust in the name of anyone or any thing?
Why oh why would anyone struggle against raping a conquest murdered husband's wife and daughters?
Why oh why would anyone struggle against barbaric religion advocated rape and pillaging?
Why oh why would anyone struggle against folks who kill others for merely insulting a barbaric book?

Welllllllllllll given your question . . . it would appear that

A) we don't share a sufficiently common vocabulary to communicate; or
B) the receptivity on the other side for coherent logical thought from facts Is less than needed; or
C) the rigid and intense biases on the other side have blinded to reality and objectivity; or
D) there's no congruence on the other side between mental "realities" and the "realities" the rest of us wrestle with on a daily basis . . . including even in the UK, with barbaric screaming blood thirsty mobs demanding Sharia law on the streets of London.

Hence your fear of Islam is strange and puzzling to me?

Uhhhhhhhhhhh See A) through D) above.

[color=6699FF]IF

[color=6699FF]you TRULY find it strange and puzzling,

[color=6699FF]THEN I MUST CONCLUDE that:

[color=6699FF]Z: We are not only not on the same planet, we are not even in the same galactic cluster.

&/or

[color=6699FF]Y: Your perceptions of things I see routinely in the news and read about from a diversity of sources are not remotely similar to my perceptions of those same things. Evidently you and your cohorts demonstrably appear to think that murdering one's own daughter because someone FORCABLY RAPED HER is wonderfully godly.

&/or

[color=6699FF]X: Your perceptions are non-existent--i.e. you must be deaf, blind, and incapable of sign language &/or otherwise incapacitated from taking in objective sensory information.

&/or

[color=6699FF]W: You have no modern functional dictionary of the English language and/or no understanding of any dictionary you may be using. Clearly your words don't mean the same thing they do to most English speakers. We call murdering one's daughter because she was raped to be a horrifically evil and ignorantly stupid crime.

&/or

[color=6699FF]V: You must think that Christians are as gullible to your entreaties as so many Muslims seem to be to blathering arrogant, violent, constipated, blood lust addicted . . . imams.

. . .

I think the number of Muslims with which genuine dialogue can occur . . . has to be far less than critical mass--particularly in some regions.

edit on 12/3/2013 by BO XIAN because: some tags not working

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by akalepos

It is obviously Demonic in origin.

I just love it when poster say this of any religion.

Yeah you should obviously know what is demonic and what is not.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
After watching the video, I am at a loss for words for the most part.

I understand the philosophy, however I don't agree with it.

May all the "Gods" bless you though.

Here is a peaceful philosophy of life below. Listen to it if you like. If you have a sincere interest in peace and understanding you will enjoy this philosopher.

Think of this lecture as a gift, from me to you.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale
reply to post by akalepos

It is obviously Demonic in origin.

I just love it when poster say this of any religion.

Yeah you should obviously know what is demonic and what is not.

Actually,

[color=6699FF]Muhammad HIMSELF initially PERSONALLY BELIEVED THE VOICES talking to him about the religion were DEMONS. Only after extensive discussion over some period of time did his cohorts and family persuade him otherwise. He was right the first time. Of course, his cohorts and family members were quite eagerly interested in raising up a new religion as a justification for conquest, rape and pillage. So their opinions may well have included a not so hidden agenda

edit on 12/3/2013 by BO XIAN because: addition

edit on 12/3/2013 by BO XIAN because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/3/2013 by BO XIAN because: grammar, spelling, typos

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

D) there's no congruence on the other side between mental "realities" and the "realities" the rest of us wrestle with on a daily basis . . . including even in the UK, with barbaric screaming blood thirsty mobs demanding Sharia law on the streets of London.

Get into parliament and make a change,

The rest of your post about rape and such shows that you do not wish to understand and only to fight,

None of what you described is Islam,

What you show are people claiming to follow a belief but fail to follow/understand the most basic concept of 3 Abrahamic religions.

When a person chooses violence as a solution they have stopped being a Muslim, A christian or a Jew.

If followers cannot understand the first few sentences of their most holy scriptures what are they following?

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I judge no one on their religion or lack of. I judge people seperately and on their deeds alone never as a whole. Some call it a phobia I call it racism it's discrimination, plain and simple.

Every man deserves respect and to be treated equal with every other. I am sorry that sometimes our fellow man forgets that. Not everyone is like that.

There are obviously a lot of bad Islamic folk, but there are bad Christians. Atheists, and Catholics too.
Be kind, be courteous, love life and respect other's their right to life and I got no problem with you or anyone else.

edit on 12-3-2013 by brandiwine14 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join