It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I beg you ATS, let's put this Islamaphobia behind us. please watch (video)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Firstly in the name of ALLAH (GOD) most merciful most gracious,with love and compassion for all his creation's, I say these things and ask him to grant the viewers of this topic with an open heart and mind to be able to fully understand Islam as I and many others have journeyed so far to see it's. Beauty and love held in the scriptures of his most high.

La illaha il la Allah ( their is no God but God) and I bare witnesses to this ..

SALAM ALIKUME (peace to all) I am here today to create this final thread about Islam. It saddens me very much to say this but I just can't. Cope with all the hate and misunderstanding I see on the boards about Islam. I understand fully that most people don't. Know that of what they post, most of the time I see the same patterns of ignorance and hand me down story's. And reenforcing their statemtns with copy and pasted scriptures not in whole. To build upon an evil they so desperately try to justify.

I have had to give up an old account on ATS because everytime I would post a topic I would get flooded with hate messages reguarding my avatar. And have to sift through my threads to answer questions that were about the topic . Because all my threads would derail and shift to Islam. Anyway enough about that

Today I would like to share this video about Islam .and a very dear friend of mine who was a Christian pastor and now a convert Islam. Without spoiling the video. I will say that the video is not one sided. It covers the phobias that I my self had about Islam. And that many people struggle with. The video is I think about 37 min long. If you have the time to watch it. I beg that you do it, if not for a good understanding of Islam then watch it so that you may find a humbling heart towards all Muslims.

I thank you so very much. And forgive me if I have wronged. Anyone here. I only wish to clam the hearts of the misguided and uneducated . And most of all find the connection of love betweeen us .and answer all the question s about Islam.

Also please forgive me for such a short intro I am at work on my kindle. Oh and grammatical. Mistakes are due to this darn auto correcting.

Mode if I have placed this in the wrong area. Please move it. Thanks so very much

*****PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO BEFORE YOU COMMENT ******

LSH

edit on 12-3-2013 by LightningStrikesHere because: ok i fixed it

edit on 12-3-2013 by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-3-2013 by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Your link does not work. Please explain what the video says in your own words.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Links not working, im assuming this isnt the muslim patrol videos??
Islam...pffft all religions are vile your is no better.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Youtube says the video does not exist.

Edit: I see that you fixed it. Could you kindly describe the video for those of us who can't view it or for those who don't wish to watch a 37 minute long video?
edit on 12-3-2013 by daryllyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Isnt a phobia irrational?I hate the word Islamaphobia,there is nothing irrational about not liking Islam.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

XAPHAN!

That was just extremly direspectful towards the OP and his/her personal beliefs!

Just so wrong!

Kindest

Rodinus

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by LightningStrikesHere

I understand your frustration sir, but Islamic religion is no different than any before or after it. You should read the replies about my rant about people hating on American's all the time, (It's actually the Gov't not the citizens ATS is upset with and I understand that now)

If I would have abandoned my account on premise of the responses I recieved, I wouldn't be able to stand in my integritry nor should you abandon your account because people ask questions you can and can't answer, as ATS's principle is much higher than the world around and criticizm is just the natural way here be it Ignorant or not.

Sorry you experianced this on the Forum boards but so has everyone else, no culture or civilization is exempt.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
ok i fixed it , i am very sorry all for that , i was using my kendle , and it would not let me post the video , it should be working now

Humbly

LSH

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by sulaw

I understand your frustration sir, but Islamic religion is no different than any before or after it. You should read the replies about my rant about people hating on American's all the time, (It's actually the Gov't not the citizens ATS is upset with and I understand that now)

If I would have abandoned my account on premise of the responses I recieved, I wouldn't be able to stand in my integritry nor should you abandon your account because people ask questions you can and can't answer, as ATS's principle is much higher than the world around and criticizm is just the natural way here be it Ignorant or not.

Sorry you experianced this on the Forum boards but so has everyone else, no culture or civilization is exempt.

i can asure you that it is very much different . it was getting way out of control , but this topic is not about me abandoning my account ,

Humbly

LSH

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

reply to post by glen200376

reply to post by AmberLeaf

Very childish remarks. You still have 2 hours to remove them.

Well?

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   

NO. That is a completely evil anti humanist program.

Not one thing is peaceful about it.

This is not inspired by someone who met an angel in the desert.

It is obviously Demonic in origin.

link   

Lastly, what does it matter what ATS thinks about Islam? Shouldn't you be confident in yourself and your beliefs? If your looking for validation on a forum board it might be a futile effort as you will get a 50/50 mix of responses on any given topic.

I say be happy your alive, because today was not gaurenteed and tomarrow is not either. If you find the expiration stamp please advise where because I can't locate mine. But until that day comes a long I will live life to the fullest and enjoy the now because when you occupy yourself with other's problems you miss the bigger picture of your life.

Cheers~

link   

Uhhhhhhhh

1. My Muslim friend lived with me for 1.4 years. His bed was only about 3' from mine and we often talked before sleeping. So I'm not exactly ignorant about the topic. He himself researched Islam very extensively--particularly the accurate history. He would agree with my assertions below.

2. I don't consider it a "PHOBIA"

WHEN

3. the founding documents exhort/command conversion or execution of all non-Muslims. Oh, I know . . . pay the tax etc. That's temporary. I think you know that. The ultimate COMMANDED goal is every living human to be Muslim and all others to be converted or exterminated. I don't see any rationalization sufficient to negate that in the founding documents.

4. Research indicates that in some Muslim regions, the percentage supporting IN SOME WAY OR DEGREE, violent jihad reach 70%. In others, 15-20%. The most common finding was, IIRC, about 20% in most studies. 20% of 1 billion is a lot of more or less angry, violent Muslims determined to eradicate all non-Muslims.

5. To whatever degree there are non-violent Muslims, let them deal with the violent ones before they pretend to have a right to change Western culture and nations toward their Sharia law. Sheesh what arrogant duplicity.

6. As a thought experiment . . . just PRETEND that Christians were as violent and testy over insults to the Bible and Jesus . . . wouldn't THAT be lovely? /sarc

7. Kindly videos white-washing, rationalizing, mangling the history and assertions in the founding documents just don't cut it, for me. The frequently and easily flowing blood at the hands of SO MANY violent Muslims speaks far louder and far more emphatically.

8. It is increasingly looking like the Vatican and Islam are going to collude in setting up the Anti-Christ and Muslim Mahdi as the world ruler. If so, y'all will have 3.5-7 years at ruling the world more or less your way. It will be worse than the world has ever known or ever will know again. At that point, the man in the white beard would be seen as a cruel farcical joke.

9. In short . . . spare me the wails about "Islamaphobia." REALITY is not a phobia.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
hey

in all seriousness, good luck that, keep trying.... but dont get all down hearted when you just continue to meet blind prejudice here, dressed up as knowledge and investigative open mindedness.
and thats just the members who can form a coherent argument.

it's rampant

i didnt watch your vid, like many here i wont invest 30+ minutes to watch something, and i'm broadly on your side - imagine how those who disagree stongly would feel about spending 30 mins watching something that is about their pet hate?
edit on 12-3-2013 by skalla because: tyop

link   
Wait, I equally detest Catholicism and Protestantism, so why must I like Islam now?

link   

Originally posted by akalepos

NO. That is a completely evil anti humanist program.

Not one thing is peaceful about it.

This is not inspired by someone who met an angel in the desert.

It is obviously Demonic in origin.

What ? i am not sure if your being sarcastic ? or serious ? please watch the video before you post

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by glen200376
Isnt a phobia irrational?I hate the word Islamaphobia,there is nothing irrational about not liking Islam.

Nothing irrational?
Its not just a general dislike where you ignore them though is it Glen? Its a dislike where you pretty much dislike them no matter what, just because their Muslim.That is irrational, not rational

Funny how you pop up in these typa threads all the time. Same faces all the time in these Muslim bashign threads.

And the guy who posted the picture, this is ATS - Not a racist, ignorant Meme forum, go away you Troll.
edit on 12-3-2013 by n00bUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
Wait, I equally detest Catholicism and Protestantism, so why must I like Islam now?

you don't have to "like" anything , its a video to help people understand Islam , that's all

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   

All I have to say is welcome to the club!

I follow the Holy See. The Pope.

I don't get many hugs on religious topics.

Worship however you wish/want. Just allow everyone else the same thing and we'll all be cool.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join