It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tidal Wave Dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I don't what the cause was but there I was walking alonge the coast line. There were strange amphibians of a silver and multi colored sheen crawlng along the waters edge. Also a baby shark was playing with a baby girl. Then a HUGE MFing tidal wave came creeping up but it just hung there in the air. And I could feel the doom so hard impending in my face!

I live in AZ so maybe it was the California coast?

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Foobler

When did you have this dream? I just had a dream about a huge earthquake in San Francisco last night. I just posted about it in this forum a few minutes ago. Weird!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by fictitious
reply to post by Foobler

When did you have this dream? I just had a dream about a huge earthquake in San Francisco last night. I just posted about it in this forum a few minutes ago. Weird!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The night before last.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Foobler

Interesting. I wonder if anything has looked strange on the West Coast this week.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   

reply to post by Foobler

Interesting. I wonder if anything has looked strange on the West Coast this week.

Quakes Map

Some big and shallow ones in SOCAL, there are always a lot there but I don't remember seeing page after page almost exclusively devoted to California like it is today.

BTW I saw your other thread. I do think some people pick up on some of these impending events.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by KaiserSoze

reply to post by Foobler

Quakes Map

Some big and shallow ones in SOCAL, there are always a lot there but I don't remember seeing page after page almost exclusively devoted to California like it is today.

BTW I saw your other thread. I do think some people pick up on some of these impending events.

Interesting. So it seems like more people are worried about California suddenly, huh? I guess in time we will see. I know San Francisco hasn't seen a big one since the 80's, and I'm no geologist, but maybe they are due for another soon. It seems like quakes are picking up in a lot of places.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by fictitious

It does seem like it. Our son was stationed there in San Diego and several years later when he got out of the Navy he returned to San Diego to live/work and is still there. As a result I watch it pretty close, much closer than he does to be honest.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by KaiserSoze

I don't know anyone over that way, but if I did I'd be keeping watch too. Hopefully he stays safe if something happens!

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Foobler
I don't what the cause was but there I was walking alonge the coast line. There were strange amphibians of a silver and multi colored sheen crawlng along the waters edge. Also a baby shark was playing with a baby girl. Then a HUGE MFing tidal wave came creeping up but it just hung there in the air. And I could feel the doom so hard impending in my face!

I live in AZ so maybe it was the California coast?

It is the coast of your heart.

You're living on the edge of disaster. The amphibians represent the attraction, and yet the sliminess, to living on the edge of what is understood and what is uncertain. They appear to reflect colors of beauty, but in reality, they are slimy and incapable of living on the mountain. They are not good. The baby shark is the seed of that which is the most dangerous in the sea, the realm of uncertainty. The baby girl represents the maturity of spirituality. Those that are immature believe they are safe; they believe that they can cautiously entertain that which is dangerous for fun, not realizing that they are sitting directly in the path of imminent destruction. The realm of uncertainty is false spirituality, false teachings, and sorceries. Who can drink salt water and live very long? But fresh water, this we can drink. And fresh water comes down the mountain, and also comes up from springs in the land, and also fresh water is found in streams after the salinity of the sea has been filtered out. There are many false teachings, oceans of them; but the truth is found in water that gives life - and if the false teachings are to now be brought down upon our heads, and to fill the land, then we must be on top of the mountain where the last refuge, the ultimate source, of fresh living water is to be found.

The huge tidal wave is the inevitable. Where can one be safe from a tidal wave? For the destruction of the false teachings is upon us. Entertaining them gave them strength. And now those false teachings will be brought down upon our heads, for we deluded ourselves into believing that we loved them; so then, they will be given to us, in full force. Where can one be safe from a tidal wave? Upon a high mountain, a place of refuge; a large rock, the rock that doesn't move and nothing brings it down.

This dream is about you, and also about humanity. Go back up the mountain, if it will receive you. Pray that landslides do not keep you away; pray that you are not shut out, but that a safe path has been given to you that you might escape. Entertain foolishness no longer.

Ask for guidance and change your mind, and you will be taken to a safe place.

top topics

join