It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I bad ?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Helen, I certainly feel with you and could have written those words myself. Good people are hunted down by evil, they cant take their "light". They want it. They cant explain what it is or why. But it is something about you that they want, so they become nasty. To feel better. It is an endless one for good people/evil versus bad/negative.
Now some say good and evil doesnt exist but that is a new age dogma that doesnt exist.
As you know, we only have to look around us.
It is true that people contain both good and bad, but it is also true that we allow ourselves, our thoughts,actions,words and deeds. I say, if it is not in line with the laws of God and Creation, better known as the law of ONE, it is evil. Like,everybody know its not ok to lie,steal,cheat etc. When you go against what you know in your soul,when ego is scraped off and selfishness, when the soul is bare, like the children, thats where you have the true self and there are few children that would hurt others. In any way. unless they already been distorted.
So, people give in to evil. In their thoughts. In their actions. There are NO excuse for evil. None.
Everybody are responsible for their thoughts,words,deeds and actions.
Ive had it,what you describe with your family. I call it evil but I also call it narcissism. Some have it to some degrees and some fullblown. Its hard to say. But the signs are there and what you say is what i know as narcissistic signs. You can find the description of it online.
It is completely heartbreaking what your family is doing to you. It is good you dont put up with it. My family do the same. Abuse is what it is. Its nothing wrong with you no you seem like a goodhearted compassionate,thinking individual. Few left. So you have everything to be proud of righteously.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by stjarna1

thanks stjarna - I think it is more common then I realised, splits and schisms in families. Some of my family are lovely, just not so my siblings towards me. But I am realistic that is it were them writing this thread - they would probably say it was all me .. hence the question am I bad ?

Peace

<< 1  2   >>

join