It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea television takes a look at american poverty - The other side of propaganda

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Gawd people it's not real.

As in *really* not real.

Some random dude puts together a video that was on the hungarian news, throws some random korean commentary over it just to take the piss, and you're all falling for it ?

That you could actually believe that the north-koreans are this dumb says a lot about your world view... and also that you just don't get british humor.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ismail
Gawd people it's not real.

As in *really* not real.

Some random dude puts together a video that was on the hungarian news, throws some random korean commentary over it just to take the piss, and you're all falling for it ?

That you could actually believe that the north-koreans are this dumb says a lot about your world view... and also that you just don't get british humor.

Quite literally amazing to read some try to defend their country in response to this video!

"My country is great, no poor people here..... yours doesn't even have electricity....pah"

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
The North Koreans have obviously got a wicked sense of humour. I love the part about eating the birds on Tuesday. "Yummy"

hehe and dont forget the hot snow. just the way i like it..

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

But.. but.. but....

All my snow has melted! I shall die of thirst! Quick, someone notify North Korea so they can saaaaave meeeeee!

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

It's a wonder they didn't say that the tent was the White House and that the guy inside was a tour guide. Plus I'm sure those birds are going to hang around in the trees until next Tuesday and wait to be eaten.

edit on 11-3-2013 by Mudwlke because: added content and fixed spelling

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Ismail

North Koreans are not "this stupid" they are extremely brainwashed! Watch "Inside North Korea", a documentary on you tube from National Geographic. Its some pretty ridiculous stuff...

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Bloomin Heck....I know times are hard but.....

I'm sure Sean Bean could've found better voice over work than this.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by idmonster
Bloomin Heck....I know times are hard but.....

I'm sure Sean Bean could've found better voice over work than this.

Do you know how hard it is to do voice work after your head's been cut off?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join