It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toast is Pimp! Now with MORE Proof!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

I believe that is called highway robbery...

$3.50 for a coffee?!?!?

WTF man?!?

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy nut

click on the link it was $10 for a two egg breakfast

The meal described at that site is not what is listed on that receipt. It shows $10.00 fried. That's fried eggs and nothing more. Nothing about stewed meat or potatoes is on that slip.

As outrageous as those prices are, the prices still should have been more like this (I switched them around):

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaLogos

Now that IS a Pimp Slap!

Or rather, a Toast Slap! I bet he smokes Lucky Strikes too! (They're toasted!)

Nice post

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
@7 dollars for two coffees you were def in starbucks or higher , in which case , you deserve to be ripped off lol

"Bar Jules had a the smell of bacon as we sat down for brunch. There are no menus, only the chalkboards which list their market driven offerings.
We noticed about four people with Starbucks cups and thought that was strange until we realized that they probably don’t charge lidage. We quickly drank our pot of coffee, but nobody asked if we needed another and we were having difficulty getting the attention of our server since the tables were filling up. "

after further reading people showing up with starbucks cups def, means its that TYPE of place,, some poor white trash hipster kid selling bacon and eggs for 10-15 and old rich suckers wanting to be hip and hang out with young people heh.... plus this is 2007

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Absolute insanity

That breakfast at the places I frequent would only cost about $9 to $12, and that's with unlimited coffee. Refills should be free if it's just a normal coffee.

I can get an eggs Benedict meal for $12.

Yep. Toast there, should be pimped right out for that price......

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Looks like a business-travel breakfast to me. High-end hotels get me all the time with their over-priced breakfast menus. That being said, the Westin in Dallas has an UNREAL truffle steak in their lobby bar/restaurant.

Man..I'm gonna make some toast right NOW! Thanks for the suggestion.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Holy cow, what city is this place in? Those numbers are quite outrageous for where I live. And I live in a pretty big place, but cannot think of a restaurant that charges even 7 for coffee. I mean a regular coffee, which is what I am assuming that was, as that is what it looked like. And hopefully it was not 6 for one piece of bacon. And was that the price of one fried egg? WOW.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
i love breakfast..i cried while reading this

<< 1   >>

join