It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reporters Fired For Exposing U.S. Milk Contamination & MONSANTO

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Sorry if this has already been posted but the search didn't come up with anything.
--
Those reporters were not to be bribed and they did not want to compromise on the integrity of their work so "they" fired those reporters to keep them from exposing the truth. Now, how much of this is happening? We've seen many examples in the past and now reporters are coming forward more and more. When will the masses wake up?

www.youtube.com...
-

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by XLR8R

SnF I firmly believe whistle blowers are some of the last heroes that put their lives, family lives and friends at risk to expose what needs to be exposed. I cannot believe that these people are not treated as they deserve. Only hope someone sets up a donation site for their welfare. Most of us are only three paychecks from bankruptcy! Thanks OP for posting this....

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by XLR8R

Wow... that's amazing. It's more evidence that Fox News is no better than any other news agency... they are just as corrupt and just as much a part of the problem. There is a revolving door between the FDA and Monsanto executives which is why Monsanto is able to get away with everything. Public awareness and educating those around you is the only way to wake people up to this corruption.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

I try the best I can to educate people to these kinds of things. I try not to alienate but when the subject get on the table some do take personal offense. I myself think it's more denial than being offended though. Some laugh it off. Other are truly concerned although those are part of the minority.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Thank you for posting! I remember being floored when I saw this in the movie The Corporation. I had to watch it for Sociology 101, and I strongly suggest watching it! It's in parts on Youtube. It is so informative. Since Corporations now have the same rights as people, the makers analyze big corporations and come to conclusion that they should be diagnosed as psychotic! It really puts things into perspective. Everyone should see this so they can understand how corrupt Faux news is and every other mass media corporation.

Cheers!

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by abstractrealityy

Thanks for that. I will watch it as soon as I can. In the meantime I'm posting it so other can see it as well.
-
The Corporation
-

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Yeah this has been posted a few times in the past.

I used the ATS search with keywords "fox news reporters fired Monsanto milk" and found these hits.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 8-3-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Thank you for posting this...
I have never seen it before.
and it IS hard evidens for me.

Remember the battle over cigerets and cancer ?
Now we have Monsanto and cancer plus mutation.

Wake up! and let others know about this.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by XLR8R

LOLOLOLOLOL No.... Just no...

What, did their 450 thousand dollar settlement run out? Is that why they're at it again, trying scam for more money?

A) What does it show about their intelligence if they went to go work for FOX NEWS TO BEGIN WITH. Are you telling me this is the FIRST news story they ever that they thought was covered up/lied about on Fox? Even before working for them?

B) Why is no real info displayed on the Milk people's behalf, no explanation of why they use the chemicals, or what the chemical is... my milk tastes fine, makes me feel fine. Yea, it's a bit chemically, but so is everything.
It's animal bi-product!!!! They have to mass produce this stuff, to MILLIONS of people every day. With the amount of need expanding so does the amount of COWS. It is costly, more costly than reasonable, to come up with quicker methods to make sure the product doesn't have even WORSE things in it. Sure, it might have a pesticide type chemically taste to it, but at least it doesn't have who knows what else in it.

C) The reporters GO INTO JOURNALISM, meaning they had to STUDY JOURNALISM, meaning they also know that FOX KNEWS HAS THE LEGAL RIGHT TO LIE. Yet, they still accepted the offer of joining the Fox Crew. This is a case of bitterness, more bitter than a gallon of rotten milk I had forgot I had left in a bottom shelf of my fridge last week. The only stories we hear about the Fox Higher ups are coming from THEIR angle. Not that Fox aren't liars, but once again who is more crooked, those who own the company or those who sign a contract so they can do their bidding for them? Right. This is a case of SOUR MILK from being fired.

D) Even IF the case was thrown out because Fox has the right to, for the most part, spread bogus stories, the S would have still hit the F on the milk company had the real info come out in a court room about their practices, and it DIDN'T. That milk company is still going strong.

I'm tellin ya, I don't trust MSM but I definitely don't trust these two cats.

Anyone smell the rotten milk behind this story?

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I hope this gets people to stop drinking non organic milk. Most have been drinking it their whole life. Its hard to give something up you have been consuming your whole life but at what risk? Think of the implications. Food can make your personality. It can make you docile or it can make you fell good. Pay attention to how it makes you fell. Do a experiment, only eat healthy non processed organic food for a week. The next week go back to the diet you wear eating. Take note on how you fell emotionally, mentally and physically before and after you eat junk.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Evidence?? There's no evidence here. It's all the account of one pair of Fox news flunkies.

Hah, look at all of you, none of you TRUST MSM or mainstream media, but here you are trusting two ex-fox reporters! Woe is me. ***QUITE RECENT EX-REPORTERS TOO*** Which is the scariest part. HAH, and the "MILK" story is the only one they talk about? You know there had got to be more cases that were covered up, you know they'd have a #*ton more beef (and milk) so then why aren't they coming out with that, too?

Fox managers are SO cold as they put it in their recount, yet they were only cold about the info in this story?
Gimme a break.

The whole thing stinks.

If they didn't suspect something was up with MSM before they joined it.....That's red flag enough for me on these two.

If you join the Ku Klux Klan by choice then resign with a whistleblow saying "Wow, they hated black people and wanted to murder them..."

LOL....

I'm not even going to finish my point there, you should already get it.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by soobie
reply to post by XLR8R

B) Why is no real info displayed on the Milk people's behalf, no explanation of why they use the chemicals, or what the chemical is... my milk tastes fine, makes me feel fine. Yea, it's a bit chemically, but so is everything.
It's animal bi-product!!!! They have to mass produce this stuff, to MILLIONS of people every day. With the amount of need expanding so does the amount of COWS. It is costly, more costly than reasonable, to come up with quicker methods to make sure the product doesn't have even WORSE things in it. Sure, it might have a pesticide type chemically taste to it, but at least it doesn't have who knows what else in it.

So your ignoring all the proven scientific research that RBGH is dose more harm then good? You said come up with a product witch dose not have worse things in it... hallarious... cancer is not bad to you? You think RBGH or other cancer causing additives is the only way? Do you know of Agenda 21?

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by soobie

Evidence?? There's no evidence here. It's all the account of one pair of Fox news flunkies.

Hah, look at all of you, none of you TRUST MSM or mainstream media, but here you are trusting two ex-fox reporters! Woe is me. ***QUITE RECENT EX-REPORTERS TOO*** Which is the scariest part. HAH, and the "MILK" story is the only one they talk about? You know there had got to be more cases that were covered up, you know they'd have a #*ton more beef (and milk) so then why aren't they coming out with that, too?

Fox managers are SO cold as they put it in their recount, yet they were only cold about the info in this story?
Gimme a break.

The whole thing stinks.

If they didn't suspect something was up with MSM before they joined it.....That's red flag enough for me on these two.

If you join the Ku Klux Klan by choice then resign with a whistleblow saying "Wow, they hated black people and wanted to murder them..."

LOL....

I'm not even going to finish my point there, you should already get it.

You should look at the story in a different light. Sure these reporters probably knew what they wear getting into when they took the job. This particular report showed the masses that watch fox news and believe they are a just organization that cannot lie that they can lie and do lie because of special interest.

Oh and their is TONS of evidence you just dont have the balls to look at it. Just as they said in the court case. They found that Fox news was misconstruing and telling lies about the proven scientific evidence but that their was no law witch said they are not allowed to lie, so they lost the case.
edit on 8-3-2013 by Infi8nity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by XLR8R

I try the best I can to educate people to these kinds of things. I try not to alienate but when the subject get on the table some do take personal offense. I myself think it's more denial than being offended though. Some laugh it off. Other are truly concerned although those are part of the minority.

I know what you mean... when I try telling people about the dangers of GMOs and the like, and why organic food is much better they say "Well, we all got to die from something" or some other ridiculous response. I reply with, "that's a choice that YOU as an adult is making for yourself, but what about YOUR KIDS??? They don't have a choice, so at least try to minimize their exposure" The monopolization of the food industry is one of the biggest threats the human race is facing and 99.9% of people are absolutely unaware of it.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime

Originally posted by XLR8R

I know what you mean... when I try telling people about the dangers of GMOs and the like, and why organic food is much better they say "Well, we all got to die from something" or some other ridiculous response. I reply with, "that's a choice that YOU as an adult is making for yourself, but what about YOUR KIDS??? They don't have a choice, so at least try to minimize their exposure" The monopolization of the food industry is one of the biggest threats the human race is facing and 99.9% of people are absolutely unaware of it.

Your absolutely right. Its hard to swallow but its the truth. They do not want to know, they have been brain washed. Its like a horror movie. Once you accept that most of the American food supply has poison in it you have to except that their is a much larger conspiracy. America is not the place you wear brain washed to believe it is. The truth dose not have to be a horror movie.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Infi8nity

No, no. Come up with a product that's better for you and ABLE to produce at a cost within a slightly reasonable realm. Remember, like I said, they're distributing these things to MILLIONS. When you hit that scale (one you probably can't fathom, by the looks of it.) you can't care for each individual product any longer. Any food you begin to distribute on such a scale, then newer, quicker, more efficient precautions are needed. This is NOT new, it's not healthy, but it's not new!! Name one mass-producing company that hasn't had one bout with a news story with the "cancer-causing" chemical theme. You people act like this IS news. In fact, I see them put on Fox and every other News network almost monthly, so... why would Fox choose to "silence" this one and not all the others?
Nobody likes the chemicals that are needed to keep live-stock uninfected or whatever else in their food. That's why there is such an organic uproar. But it's necessary on production scales like that, and I tell you one thing... if one Organic company ever gets THAT big, you will start hearing the same stuff, just in a different way. "But this company was supposed to be organic, why do they put these chemicals in it!"....

And, as the world continues to grow, cheaper and more efficient chemicals WILL be introduced. It is one of the many inevitable parts of being alive today. It sucks, yes. But you shouldn't be drinking enough milk or doing anything else so unhealthy that it should matter. Just like with all the food.

The proper term here is probably carcinogen. This product probably has a lot of carcinogens. And guess what? Milk helps fight carcinogens, and so does your body naturally. So get to eating as healthy as you can and being as healthy as possible otherwise.

(I typed this before the last paragraph so it may seem redundant.....)
And no, these things don't HAVE cancer in them, they have things that may be a contributing factor to causing cancer, and my point was WHAT DOESN'T!!!!!!!!! Walking down the street inhaling exhaust contributes to cancer, a hundred-fold depending on the city you live in.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Infi8nity

""""""""""""You should look at the story in a different light. Sure these reporters probably knew what they wear getting into when they took the job. This particular report showed the masses that watch fox news and believe they are a just organization that cannot lie that they can lie and do lie because of special interest.

Oh and their is TONS of evidence you just dont have the balls to look at it. Just as they said in the court case. They found that Fox news was misconstruing and telling lies about the proven scientific evidence but that their was no law witch said they are not allowed to lie, so they lost the case. """""""""""""""""""

"Sure these reporters probably knew what they wear getting into when they took the job." BUT? You didn't seem to elaborate there. LOL, so they did know that MSM is full of lies before they took the job. And you expect me to believe they took the job so that they could get to this point and uncover/whistleblow it? Right.

Check out the video again. How long has it been since their court case where they won 450 grand? Bingo! Time's up. Time to come back for more.

"Oh and their is TONS of evidence you just dont have the balls to look at it. Just as they said in the court case. They found that Fox news was misconstruing and telling lies about the proven scientific evidence but that their was no law witch said they are not allowed to lie, so they lost the case. "

Please, no insult, really. But I was looking into this sort of thing while you were probably still in diapers. Not having the balls has nothing to do with it, I assure you. I just don't expect to see anything new there. Yes, I admit, I haven't watched more than one video and one article about this, and a few comments. After that, I decided it was nothing new.

Ok, then tell me, why hasn't Fox "covered" for all the other big corporations? Even though MSM and Fox is shady, I know from WATCHING the channel (stupidly. hey what i like newsetainment as much as the next sheeple.) that they have exposed numerous companies from using carcinogenic chemicals.

So why lie about this one?

See, I think there was more to the story. You know, often, court cases are thrown out on different premises than what even the Defendant would like. Though, they still get off the case.

For example, the trial might not have even GOT to the point where Fox and the Milk Company could prove their side, because maybe the case was THROWN out when it was discovered that it doesn't matter becasue they can LIE if they want, whether they did or not!

Maybe Fox wanted the case to proceed so that they could prove their side, but maybe the case was already dismissed. Or maybe Fox didn't want to continue the case after they won off basic legality, because 1.) there's no need or 2.) Didn't want to spend the money on the lawers (or 3.) maybe they had no say and the case was closed by the judge.)

Maybe Fox didn't like the fact that the case was closed on the fact that "they can lie if they want". Maybe it was just a point the lawyer made, and the case was closed on it. But, it's not up to Fox on WHAT grounds to close a case on, and it's not up to them on HOW it's reported.

Idgaf about Fox, and I don't trust main stream media, and yes they ARE screwing you over.

But in order to have strong and discerning minds, you must be able to DISCERN WHAT IS WHAT.

This is a classic example of a magician fooling you with the right hand while distracting you with the left.

edit on 8-3-2013 by soobie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddha
Thank you for posting this...
I have never seen it before.
and it IS hard evidens for me.

Remember the battle over cigerets and cancer ?
Now we have Monsanto and cancer plus mutation.

Wake up! and let others know about this.

That's nothing. You know how cannabis is legal in many states? Do you suppose Monsanto is on an agenda there too? How about all those supplements the health nuts take?

I'm going to let you in on a litlle secret the actors in Hollywood have learned over the decades regarding the press: reporters are scum of the earth. They are not your friend. Reporters are there for the money. They are not there to enrich anybody, or protect anybody... except their boss. Reporters are like servants, and if Monsanto writes a big fat check for advertising at a media company, Monsanto just bought the media company and all the reporters within it. If they do not like it they can quit. If their boss tells them to ruin a life they do it.

The other truth is that a lot of reporters are working hard with government intellgence agencies, so they can get higher security clearance levels, so they can get a promotion somewhere. You must know that the NSA gets the news live before anybody else does. Big News doesn't trust their news employees unless they have the ability to stay silent, there are contracts to ensure exclusivity of news gathered. Call it a secret club, it is a corporate environment at the end of the day.

Somehow, Monsanto is another branch of government, informally and unofficially. It is is so big it does not know it lies to people because it makes up the truth as it moves along.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Did enough studying on milk to know that this is true. Pasteurization and Homogenization also take a lot of the good out of milk. If you use their false ways of evaluating nutrition than their evidence makes everything look right. That doesn't mean I have to believe what they say though, I see how they formed the nutrition guidelines, excluding anything that gets in their way.

S&F for showing people.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Sandalphon

""If they do not like it they can quit. If their boss tells them to ruin a life they do it. ""

If WHO doesn't like it they can quit? The same reporters who are no good and want nothing but money?

You still seem to miss the big picture here (not that I don't).

You mean, the same people they hired TO BE scum sucking money hungry reporters?

See, doesn't add up. Just like MSM viewers, you're believing what you're fed.

You go on to say some people from the government are hired, maybe even to be spies into the MSM. IF this were the case, and these "spies" wanted to come forth about something, not only would it be MUCH more than milk, but in all honesty I don't think they'd "come forward" at all.

Sorry. and I'm glad this thread doesn't have more activity so that we can properly debunk this.

Think about these things. eh?

I'm telling you, there is more to this than meets the eye. I don't trust the people talking in that video, the ex reporters from "The Investigators". Don't ask me why... Heh.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join