It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explain This! UFO????

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Lol, that's a pretty weird video. Thanks for posting though.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Pinke

I agree with all you say however that doesn't deter from the fact that it is always the same people who show up only to flame someone else with the same arguments over and over.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, thats fine thats what makes this site what it is, all I was asking was some actual proof going the other way and 3 pages later we still have nada.
Come on skeptics have at thee.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by kudegras

I agree with all you say however that doesn't deter from the fact that it is always the same people who show up only to flame someone else with the same arguments over and over.

I've just gone through this thread again and cannot find the flaming you speak of , I see people offering opinions .

all I was asking was some actual proof going the other way and 3 pages later we still have nada.

As we have very little information to go on opinions are all you will get , you can't prove that it isn't a product of the marriage of the telescope and webcam and I can't prove it is , although the video posted by DenyObfuscation comes close .

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   
The video begins with a distortion of the truth.

Everybody does NOT know that he got a new telescope. It came as a complete surprise to me.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Looks to me like the light shows up on different parts of the object depending on how the camera moves.
Watch carefully and see if you see it too.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by secret titan

Looks to me like the light shows up on different parts of the object depending on how the camera moves.

The light is the "object."

edit on 12-3-2013 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-3-2013 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by H1ght3chHippie

Well the picture is from space. He's focused about 200mi out in space, whatever it is is huge. He goes into details about where he was looking on some of his other videos. Also he's not the first person to see animated moving objects in space by putting a webcam up to their telescope or even high quality camera.

No doubt these are excellent examples. This is what International Space Station looks like through telescopes too.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by spiritualarchitect

well spotted. there are definitely similarities.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join