It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lol- Mass Public Arrest of All of Congress, Pres, VP and SCOTUS - Slated for June, 2013!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

LOL? Raping the constitution when they swore to protect and defend it is hardly funny. Thinks for pointing it out tho. Tempted to go myself.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

Originally posted by SubTruth
It is easy to sit back and mock from your pillar made of salt.

Mockery is all I have left. I've already gotten so upset at everything bad going on in this country that I lost the hope, pal. No more hope for me. Just mockery is all I have left at those who are so disillusioned they think they can make a difference anymore. They can't. We're done man. I'm just waiting on the roundups to begin.
edit on Wed Mar 6th 2013 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

Yep, the gravy train is over folks, its all down hill from here on out and the elites are going to do whatever they can to stay on top.

The epitaph of the USA will read: "They gave up their freedom in the name of public safety."

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Sadly I would agree with the LOL. Unfortunately, because those mass arrests really do need to happen.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   
The old appeals to racial, sexual, religious chauvinism and to rabid nationalist fervor are invalid.

Monetary systems are false societies.

Those societies will go down in history as humanities lowest developments.

We have the brains, the know-how, the technology and the feasibility to build entirely new civilizations.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
if a million black people couldnt effect change what makes these numchuks think that 3000 showing up to arrest the entire government are going farther than lockup?

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bone75

Originally posted by DarthMuerte
What we need is a million gun march on DC. That will get their attention.

And what are you going to do with it once you have it?

Nothing that's what.

a million gun salute would be nice aimed in the right direction of course.

Right being relative to the interpreter.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
As the SC is the highest court, where do they all go for their trial? The United Nations?

Truly, a farce.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42
As the SC is the highest court, where do they all go for their trial? The United Nations?

Truly, a farce.

Perhaps you could do some reading and look up what your forefathers said needed to happen when faced with a tyrannical Government.

They did not mention courts, they mentioned lots of blood instead. Blood of patriots and all that!

There is your answer!

P

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
This will not work, but the truth is that there are many members of our government who have done enough to get arrested. The president himself could actually be arrested for his neglect of the Constitution, but it will not happen. It is quite simply really. The law of the land says one thing, politicians disregard these laws, therefore they should be arrested and charged. A regular citizen would be for something much less, so why are the powerful not subject to the same laws?

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Oh geeze, I see the cointelpro "going to arrest Washington" has finally gotten its way to ATS.

The leader of that event has already been outed with their purpose.....implementation of martial law. You may ask how do I know this? In this events mission statement, they mention a group called the Oathkeepers - well I know a few of the leadership of that group - and they want nothing to do with that event. They emailed the admin of the ARREST group and to put it short, told to go F themselves.

I know a lot of trigger words get thrown around if you don't agree with this event - your a coward, what would the founding fathers do rhetoric gets thrown about. Well, what did the Founding Fathers do? They tried to educate, tried everything in their power before resorting to violence.....and make no mistake, they didn't fire the first shot.....and neither should anyone who considers themselves a patriot. If you are unable to grasp that simple tactical consideration please do go to that group. Enjoy branding the liberty movement as domestic terrorists and enjoy your time in jail. Perhaps sitting in a dark hole somewhere you can analyze why people who support liberty should not fire first. THINK PEOPLE - THINK!

If you feel the need to do something (as all Americans should) then try to educate others, join your local Militia / Oathkeepers.....get prepared, get to know people in your neighborhood with your beliefs and morals.
edit on 8-3-2013 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Rand Paul is our best chance for sanity. With talk of drones, gun confiscation, and a general police state just since the election there are likely a lot of people wishing Ron Paul were president now.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf10
it would have to be an armed group.
being peaceful aint getting us #.

That's why the 2nd Amendment is the foundation of our freedom.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Originally posted by gunshooter
You want evidence, just turn on the news and listen/watch.

So you are one of those.... "I saw it on tv/internet so it must be true"....

Which is why there will be no mass arrest of Congress, Pres, VP and SCOTUS etc.

Your comment doesn't make much sense here. So because you think I am one of "those" people there will be no mass arrests, is that what I'm really reading here. How does my opinion affect a mass arrest? All I was trying to say is if you turn on the radio, TV, internet, its all the same, you can here these peoples speeches. The crap that spews out of there mouths is illegal, is treasonous, it is worth going out there to arrest these people. I don't believe what the reporters are saying, but when i hear it come straight from the horses mouth so to speak, that is different. So go ahead and make your ignorant posts about me being one of those people, when its clear you have no clue as to what you really are trying to say, or get across to the people. I wish I could be more like you, ignorance is bliss.

Oh, btw, there is a thread on common sense floating around ATS today, you should really read it, I just know it will help you out huge.
edit on 9/3/13 by gunshooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   

The crap that spews out of there mouths is illegal, is treasonous,

Care to back that up with some facts?

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

The crap that spews out of there mouths is illegal, is treasonous,

Care to back that up with some facts?

Not sure if you are worth another reply, sine I'm one of those people who believe what I see and hear on the TV, and radio, but here goes nothing:
www.theblaze.com...
www.reuters.com...
m.youtube.com...#/watch?v=UErR7i2onW0&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DUErR7i2onW0
m.youtube.com...#/watch?v=YNZM7sudqTw
m.youtube.com...#/watch?v=M18ZiUdupp0
abcnews.go.com... (hmmmm) can you say posse comitatus act?

But i suppose, what's the point in trying to paint a picture for a blind man when he can't see.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Annnnnnnnnd............ (crickets chirping)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join