It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lol- Mass Public Arrest of All of Congress, Pres, VP and SCOTUS - Slated for June, 2013!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   
SOMETHING needs to be done. Even if it is a bunch of small protests at first. It has to start somewhere. I support this movement. Mostly because its movement and not stagnant.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   
wow, talk about a great thread with the worst replies ever.

most of the replies are from people that have given up on life.

i am not religious in any way but i will say a prayer for you guys

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Imagine, if in 1775, instead of the actions taken by American colonists, and the ensuing battles at Lexington and Concord, the colonists had merely gathered peacefully, and merely read charges against the British and the Crown. We would still be answering to the crown. Today, we are in a very similar situation, where we merely answer to a new dictator, one who has no problem with killing Americans on American soil, with no due process. We are made to believe that we "elect" our representatives, that once in office, do NOT represent us, but instead represent those who buy their support with bribes and treachery.
Although I applaud the sentiments of those that will participate, we all know how this will turn out, and the next day, June 14th, the MSM will mock their actions, if they even carry the news, and in the end, nothing positive will happen to advance the cause of true freedom. The time for talking is long past, the time to take back our government in the only way that history has shown that it can be taken back, is upon us. How many will be willing to do what, in your hearts you know is necessary, if you wish to be free of the chains which, even now, are being tightened around all of us? It is the ultimate test of creature comfort versus altruistic action.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   
If I could, I would fly over there straight away and help.

I know many people here that would say the same.

Something must be done and it's better to try than to sit with our heads in the sand and tail between our legs, moaning about this and that and not doing anything about it.

The same thing should be done over here in the UK and all over the world.
edit on 7/3/2013 by SilentE because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

Nut jobs? How so?

I do not understand people. Majority has a problem with the establishment but wait for some magical moment where everything will be fine. WE did this, WE feed their greed and need for blood.

In my opinion the only way to beat them is ignore them and STOP supporting them.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Obviously this isn't gonna happen.

And every single one of you should be outraged by that. These criminals laugh at you for even hinting at holding them responsible for their actions. They think you're a bunch of proletariat scum. I dare you to prove them otherwise
!

Maybe one day. But not on the 27th June. The rest of America will laugh at these guys for what they're trying to do. And then in a few years time, they'll be apologizing to their children that they didn't have the balls to stand along with them.

Lol America. I haven't much to say to you anymore besides good luck.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Man, if they actually go through with this, imagine the repercussions of this happening... This will get nasty REAL fast.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by SubTruth

I am not sue if I support this movement but I am 100% sure I support there right to peacefully protest and hold the politicians to the same rule of law.

It is easy to sit back and mock from your pillar made of salt.

Well, there are ways to go about things, and this is not one of them.

This is one of those things that sounds nice when someone is talking about it, but in actuality, all the people who show up are just going to get arrested.

The reason this isn't tried more often, is because MOST people SHOULD already see the outcome in their minds. As a publicity stunt, perhaps to gain attention and momentum in the world of conspiracy, alternative history, etc, this could actually work out.

As an actual, effective means of making a real impact in Washington D.C., this obviously is a joke.
That is why people are laughing at the idea.

It is about as logical as cloud busting, lol.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAnarchist

Obviously this isn't gonna happen.

And every single one of you should be outraged by that. These criminals laugh at you for even hinting at holding them responsible for their actions. They think you're a bunch of proletariat scum. I dare you to prove them otherwise
!

Maybe one day. But not on the 27th June. The rest of America will laugh at these guys for what they're trying to do. And then in a few years time, they'll be apologizing to their children that they didn't have the balls to stand along with them.

Lol America. I haven't much to say to you anymore besides good luck.

You know, I have a fairly low opinion of those in the "conspiracy theory" circles who use the term "sheeple", and/or belittle Americans, and CONSTANTLY blame the average person for all the problems of the world, such as not standing up to the powers that be.

Ironic, isn't it, that the same ones yelling SHEEPLE at the top of their lungs, contribute very little, if NOTHING besides speculation and perhaps a few silly, unproductive protests here and there.

There is a time and place for everything, and I could go into detail explaining to you why a revolution hasn't occured in America, but it would probably go over your head, especially since you have such a nasty opinion of your average American.

Have you ever seen a real revolution? Do you understand how bloody, disgusting, and terrible it gets? Do you REALLY think taunting and belitting Americans for just wanting to raise their families, and do the best they can, is productive on YOUR end?

I'm one of the many who think that real CHANGE doesn't have to come at the expense of millions of dead Americans in the street, all because we choose to fight an IMPOSSIBLE war. I'm one of the Americans that believe real CHANGE comes from inside, from concentration (meditation) and mindfulness, allowing us to refine OURSELVES.....and thus changing the environment around us.

It is people like you who are agitaters, quick to incite a war, without having ANY INKLING of an idea of what War really is like. Shame on you.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I find it funny that some of you are putting this down as "ridiculous" or "funny" or "pointless". Why is it? Why? You all come on this site, and bitch and complain about the government, and how they are taking away your rights. How they are micro-managing your lives... but standing up to do something about it is a waste of time? It's ridiculous?

How the hell is anything EVER going to change in this country, if everyone just throws up their hands and say "there's no point!".

I could only imagine if the founding fathers were such pessimistic cowards as half the people in this country. We would be the United States of England.

Grow a pair and do something, otherwise shut your mouths and don't ever complain again, as someone else stated earlier.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by DerekJR321

I agree. Was the thread started as a point of ridiculing those that are willing to do something? Seems the case to me.

Every time I read and contribute to discussions of dissidence here at ATS the ridicule and anger takes over. How someone can ridicule those that are standing up and attempting to do something about the corruption that is insistently complained about is beyond me.

Just what will happen when they come for your guns TA? I suspect given yours and many attitudes here that they will be peacefully handed over.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
c'mon that would be epic.
Imagine the telivised baffled faces of congress members being awestruck by 1k( or 5k w/e) ppl reading their rights in unison at the Congress' entrance.

realistically, I doubt they would allow for that gathering - unless it's a march of a really epic proportion, and even that, probably barricades filled with america's finest would stop them before their goal.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by supermarket2012
Well, there are ways to go about things, and this is not one of them.
It is about as logical as cloud busting, lol.

So then what IS a "logical" means of addressing these issues?

To assume that these people dont know and understand the consequenses of these actions is ignorant.
Did you go to the link and read any of the comments?

The only people i have seen laughing at this idea are the hypocrits in this thread!

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
It could be a setup to gather a large number of people.
And just so happen have N. Korea hit Washington D.C. with a nuke.
Could this allow them to setup a new world order and rewrite history to make people believe what they want them to.
Dead men tell no lies.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by DerekJR321

I find it funny that some of you are putting this down as "ridiculous" or "funny" or "pointless". Why is it? Why? You all come on this site, and bitch and complain about the government, and how they are taking away your rights. How they are micro-managing your lives... but standing up to do something about it is a waste of time? It's ridiculous?

How the hell is anything EVER going to change in this country, if everyone just throws up their hands and say "there's no point!".

I could only imagine if the founding fathers were such pessimistic cowards as half the people in this country. We would be the United States of England.

Grow a pair and do something, otherwise shut your mouths and don't ever complain again, as someone else stated earlier.

Very well said, friend!!

I applaud your post and the willingness of at least a few Americans to take a real stand against this tyranny. I’m confident that no members of Congress or this administration will be arrested and the people who attend will be cast as idiots, much like those in the Birther movement. There simply aren’t enough people in America that feel an extreme measure (like arresting the POTUS and Congress) is needed to get this country back on track…that’s the reality. The economic pain isn’t great enough to motivate the majority into action.

I try to remain optimistic but the reality is, as many have pointed out, we’re experiencing a long, slow grind. There may never be a big shock or event that finally wakes everyone up (at least not at a time when we’re strong enough to resist). Instead, our freedoms will continue to erode slowly and painfully until every last one is gone because we’re not ready to make the necessary sacrifice to preserve them.

I, for one, will be sharing the FB link the OP provided with everyone I know and do what I can to draw attention to this effort. This effort, though small and soon forgotten, deserves our attention.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Mnemicrsl

SOMETHING needs to be done. Even if it is a bunch of small protests at first. It has to start somewhere. I support this movement. Mostly because its movement and not stagnant.

The Tea Party was a HUGE grass roots movement with over 1,000,000 people marching on DC.

It had the type of support I HOPE this June event will have. The sad thing is, most of the people on ATS complaining about the government scoff at the Tea Party and their efforts to limit the size of government and hold our political officials accountable.

Where was all the support when we had huge numbers??

To this day, most of the people complaining STILL ridicule the Tea Party. The MSM destroyed the movement and eventually it was infiltrated by corrupt forces. Many of those average people who were willing to take a stand and who do share our disgust with this government are now feeling 3 inches tall. We allowed their spirit of resistance to be crushed!

edit on 7-3-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by sealing
We The about 600 People will meet at the Capital Building in Washington DC on June 27th, 2013 at 11 a.m. to make a statement about members of congress - both the house and senate, and the supreme court justices for TREASON against the United States of America.

Without the AID of local law enforcement We The about 600 People will read formal charges of treason against each and every one of them and then each will be heckled and given due due. UNLIKE what Mr. Military Industrial Complex and congress has stolen from many US citizens - killing by drone is one - NO ONE is judge, jury and executioner!

We The about 600 People give or take, as American citizens have every right to make a citizens heckle if we see a crime being committed or know of a crime that has been committed and OUR elected officials are not holding their oaths to uphold and protect the U.S. Constitution and they no longer represent the people and doing so is TREASON and they must be held accountable.

A couple reality changes,
There that's better.

You know the real ironic thing here? I was just talking about this with an instructor yesterday at the College and it's amazing how much agreement I find with Democrat/Liberal people..in person and when reaonably chatting. Anyway, the irony is that if you can do this thing and make this declaration at all, then you don't live in a nation that requires it be made at all.

It's a real catch-22 and don't get me wrong by thinking I mean we don't need change. Oh we do...MAJOR changes...however, we don't live in a police state (although it's getting there) and we don't have leaders running the nation from positions of treason.

IF that were the case, again, the irony here, the whole thing this thread is about couldn't even be openly discussed for the certain reaction of Government to conspiracy for sedition. If we lived in a TRUE police state, then all 600 to show up, by your numbers, would end that day in a federal prison and may or may never see free light again. Some in the Soviet Union never got out again after doing such things.

So... I support the general sentiments for change and strong need for it. I think the specific message here is a little premature though and may badly dilute the real impact being communicated.

It's hard to be taken seriously when the starting point is so far outside what the majority of the population one would need support from, see for reality, they can't even start to relate on a basic level.

edit on 7-3-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

What confused me as to the tea-party movement and the occupy moment is the central message. What was the one demand that either of these groups carried? I absolutely support any efforts of any american that stands up for change. What is disconcerting for me is how convoluted the messages are. It all seemed so chaotic.

We need to take them down one demand at a time. We all know that corporate interest runs this country, and a member here had proposed demanding no more corporate lobby. If the lobby does not go away, the revenue for let's say Walmart goes away. Crazy idea I know, but I see corporations like Walmart as one of the reasons we are hurting as bad we are.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
If I live to see the day that Cheney, and Cronies, are Arrested for War Crimes.

I will believe in this Mass Arresting.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarthMuerte
What we need is a million gun march on DC. That will get their attention.

If a million people will actually sign up and commit, I will be on that list. I live near Seattle, WA and would be more than willing to paying that ridiculous airline ticket price to stand, side-by-side, with all of you.

Let's-#ing-do-this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join