It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lol- Mass Public Arrest of All of Congress, Pres, VP and SCOTUS - Slated for June, 2013!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by RadicalRebel

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

www.facebook.com...

Now how they planning on doing this?

With backing of a Sherrif they could constitutionally arrest even the pres.

Viva Amerika!

edit on Wed Mar 6th 2013 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

Sorry to see they have beaten you into submission...

lol@backing of the Sheriff...first DC is a country in and of itself and doesn't answer to any "sheriff"...so having a sheriff back you isn't going to legitimize the effort anymore than having the local DJ back you...

not saying that I don't agree with the efforts or premise being proposed...just saying having a sheriff back you isn't going to help...once you leave his county you have left his power with it...
edit on 6-3-2013 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I face reality everyday, and as much as it hurts i will never give them the satisfaction of giving up, not in body OR mind!
Seriously though i have read so many of your posts and comments and thought you were stronger than this...
Ill chalk it up to a bad day, hope that you reconcider your stanceand wish you the best in all you do.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   
TM. you are ripe for the "next level"
be patient its on the way.....

Viva la Revolucion!

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Here is where I am quite confused...

These people attempting to do these arrests and use law and legalities to justify it...are the same ones claiming the basis for their action is the governments disregard for the above laws and legalities...the process they would need to take the government through to hold them accountable...is through...the...government????!?

so whats the point?

again I'm not saying I disagree...I'm just confused as to why their even attempting to use a system that has apparently been thrown overboard...just ransack the joint already and call it what it is.

I can't stand government anyway...at least on any scale that goes beyond immediately local. It always gets out of control like a rabid dog off a leash and defeats any purpose it initially had...The intention is never realized and the sacrifice for progress is usually a crime against humanity in some form or another...

What I find even more comical is in one sentence people will say "We NEED government...without it the world would be in CHAOS and ANARCHY"

and in the next sentence they say:

"The world is getting out of control...its chaos on the streets and chaos in the schools and people are shooting people and cops are shooting cops and we need MORE government to fix this problem!!"

that government didn't stop in the first place....

despite the OBVIOUS...they continue on proclaiming government is the answer when every single day...it proves itself that its not the answer...

its the problem.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

Yes i understand this, but each "representative" has a home state, the pres travels frequently....he likes to golf you know...

If one sherrif would accept thier constitutional duty and arrest even one of these crooked polititians then thats a win for good guys and a step in the right direction, as well as the credibility it would add to this event.

Pipe dream? Perhaps but i would rather hold out hope than turn to violence. The last hand hasnt been dealt yet and as long as the game is still being played ill play by the rules.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   

reply to post by Sly1one

Yes i understand this, but each "representative" has a home state, the pres travels frequently....he likes to golf you know...

If one sherrif would accept thier constitutional duty and arrest even one of these crooked polititians then thats a win for good guys and a step in the right direction, as well as the credibility it would add to this event.

Pipe dream? Perhaps but i would rather hold out hope than turn to violence. The last hand hasnt been dealt yet and as long as the game is still being played ill play by the rules.

I'm pretty sure when the president leaves Washington he has "immunity" similar to diplomats when traveling abroad...I mean this is the president that granted himself a license to kill as a GOD...I'm sure he has a get out of jail free card from any sheriff in the US...

I mean so long as you are still playing by the rules and all...

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   

If one sherrif would accept thier constitutional duty and arrest even one of these crooked polititians

Except that they need evidence to arrest someone - arresting someone because some random on the internet does not like them is not really a reason to arrest anyone.... despite what you think!

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

If one sherrif would accept thier constitutional duty and arrest even one of these crooked polititians

Except that they need evidence to arrest someone - arresting someone because some random on the internet does not like them is not really a reason to arrest anyone.... despite what you think!

tell that to Obama and his NDAA, kill, kidnap, rape, gag, torture, sodomize license...

We are in the age of lawlessness people...

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

Your right, its futile...lets just give up everything that America is supposed to stand for and start indiscriminately shooting people just because we dont like what happened to our country while we stood by and did nothing but complaign on internet forum....(note the sarcasm)

And now people start to see the problem, because so many people sat on internet forums and brought these issues into the public eye...NOT A GOOD TIME TO GIVE UP YOUR OWN CAUSE

I mean...realistically it like farmer burning his crops when the fruit is ripe.
Im sorry i still have hope that "We The People" dont sink to thier level...
Im sorry i still have hope that this doesnt turn into a civil war....mostly because, as TA pointed out, the glaring reality is...hope is all we have left.
For all the time and energy spent on getting people to "wake up" and take action the least you could do is feign some enthusiasm

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   

reply to post by Sly1one

Your right, its futile...lets just give up everything that America is supposed to stand for and start indiscriminately shooting people just because we dont like what happened to our country while we stood by and did nothing but complaign on internet forum....(note the sarcasm)

And now people start to see the problem, because so many people sat on internet forums and brought these issues into the public eye...NOT A GOOD TIME TO GIVE UP YOUR OWN CAUSE

I mean...realistically it like farmer burning his crops when the fruit is ripe.
Im sorry i still have hope that "We The People" dont sink to thier level...
Im sorry i still have hope that this doesnt turn into a civil war....mostly because, as TA pointed out, the glaring reality is...hope is all we have left.
For all the time and energy spent on getting people to "wake up" and take action the least you could do is feign some enthusiasm

I apologize if I am snuffing out anyone's resolve...not my intention.

My lack of enthusiasm comes from the belief that there are universal forces at work that will balance everything out in the end (please don't interpret this as god cuz that is NOT what I'm saying) regardless of human intervention...I don't believe freedom can be brought to extinction...just as I don't think oppression can be brought to extinction...they are one in the same...the immovable object and the unstoppable force dancing eternally creating reality.

Oppression begets liberty...and liberty begets oppression...round and round this will go for as long as there is something around to experience it.

Freedoms will be lost only to be had once again...of this I am absolutely certain.

Please do not take this as me saying give up and let things be...I'm not...fight and die for what you truly believe in....there is absolutely NO other meaningful purpose to ones life than to do so.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
The fact that the present government in the USA is in bed with so many crooks and is spreading the nation for them to use as they wish is reason for them to mostly all go to prison. Along with them the bankers and other fat cats and their cronies that caused the present situation of disaster and dystopia that exist in America.

We the people will either punish these criminals or they will be emboldened by our apathy and take even more from us and the rest of the world. Will it happen? I guess we will see.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
It is a start! That is what counts!

This could end up with a lot of people hurt, arrested or even killed. Armed revolts have started with a lot less throughout history.

The US is a powder keg just waiting for a spark, this could be the spark!

"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed;
if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly;
you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival.
There may even be a worse case.
You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory because it is better to perish than to live as slaves."

Sir Winston Churchill

P

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
But theres lots of Israelis in congress...

Would Bildergergers & Rothschilds let them be arrested by american minions?

remember who made the most $$$ on 9/11

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

Originally posted by SubTruth
It is easy to sit back and mock from your pillar made of salt.

Mockery is all I have left. I've already gotten so upset at everything bad going on in this country that I lost the hope, pal. No more hope for me. Just mockery is all I have left at those who are so disillusioned they think they can make a difference anymore. They can't. We're done man. I'm just waiting on the roundups to begin.
edit on Wed Mar 6th 2013 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

Don't let it upset you let it strengthen your resolve. This once great country will break free from its progressives chains and ya wanna know why? Progressives ideals always fail look back in history it will show you the future.

All we have to do is stop believing in the man and instead believe and put faith in the ideas. It really is that easy and it will work.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I would love to watch this collection of nut bags crawl out of their mothers basements and put on a show for us but, these types talk and thats about it.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Majority of people want something done From people on ATS, to Facebook, to our families, co workers, and the like but whenever a plan, any plan, comes along no one wants to jump on board. To many people disagree and nothing is done, we are as bad as congress! We are not standing up for ourselves! What is there that most of us can agree on and take action with? I do not want a civil war, but I do want justice. I want accountability. I want not only congress and the president to look themselves in the mirror, but we as citizens need to as well. It's about time we hold ourselves accountable instead of pointing fingers, that's all that seems to happen anymore. As if our country is just a bunch of bratty brothers and sisters who got left home alone with no babysitter and mom and dad are loong gone on vacation. It's utterly ridiculous sometimes.
We need the great compromiser! (Henry Clay)
We need a real voice!

We as people need to compromise on a plan we can all mostly agree on. We need to learn you gotta give up some things to get the things you want. Then we need to take a leap of faith. Leave your job, home, and family so in ten years we all can have a home, a job, and a family that has the ability to prosper, live in peace and have the liberty that some of our ancestors strived for and others flocked to.

Ugh...end rant

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
It has all been said and done before. We all participated in this system for one reason or another. It has already collapse, the illusion of wealth is all that remains.

To fight the Government using violence, would almost certainly end bad for you. WE bought them the best gear money can buy, and their corrupt commanders, generals, officers are spread all over the Country like a cancer. Each one serving powerful, non-public interests. No way.
edit on 6-3-2013 by Visitor2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   

I just thought this was pretty funny..

I agree with Bone, nobody takes this # seriously enough. They just sit back and laugh at their tv like its some telecom.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   

We're done man. I'm just waiting on the roundups to begin.

Have fun with all that, make sure to send me a postcard let me know how those camps are going...that's if they don't execute you.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   

To any who find this idea ridiculous, or funny or waste of time, please dont ever complaign about anything these crooked politicians do EVER again.

At least these people have the guts to stand and take action and not hide anonymously behind thier keyboard,complaigning endlessly about failures and illegal actions, making cheap threats and inciting violence. Enough people at an event such as this could be enough to truly change the perspective of the majority of Americans, more so if they themselves are arrested.

Best of wishes and good health to all who participate in any way!

im right there with you on this. with one exception.

the thing that is ridiculous is this: great ideas are just that, ideas. NO ONE will do what is necessary. so in a way, "fantasizing" about doing what is needed and not following through is a little ridiculous.
edit on 7-3-2013 by Dizrael because: spelling and stuff

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join