It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lol- Mass Public Arrest of All of Congress, Pres, VP and SCOTUS - Slated for June, 2013!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   

We The People will meet at the Capital Building in Washington DC on June 27th, 2013 at 11 a.m. to make a mass citizens arrest on every member of congress - both the house and senate, the Vice President and President and the supreme court justices for TREASON against the United States of America.

With the AID of local law enforcement We The People will read formal charges of treason against each and every one of them and then each will be arrested and given due process. UNLIKE what Mr. Obama and congress has stolen from many US citizens - killing by drone is one - NO ONE is judge, jury and executioner!

We The People as American citizens have every right to make a citizens arrest if we see a crime being committed or know of a crime that has been committed and OUR elected officials are not holding their oaths to uphold and protect the U.S. Constitution and they no longer represent the people and doing so is TREASON and they must be held accountable.

Click the see more link at this link:
www.facebook.com...

I just thought this was pretty funny... Even though it could be argued that people would have every right at this point... Remember what is stated in Declaration of Independence...You know, about abolishing government that is not serving the people...

Now how they planning on doing this?
Formal charge all they want to, but truth is they will all probably get arrested themselves, long before they show up at the capitol... Who knows, maybe they'll all get taken out by drone strikes, as domestic terrorists- long before they reach the capitol...

Viva Amerika!

edit on Wed Mar 6th 2013 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
We The about 600 People will meet at the Capital Building in Washington DC on June 27th, 2013 at 11 a.m. to make a statement about members of congress - both the house and senate, and the supreme court justices for TREASON against the United States of America.

Without the AID of local law enforcement We The about 600 People will read formal charges of treason against each and every one of them and then each will be heckled and given due due. UNLIKE what Mr. Military Industrial Complex and congress has stolen from many US citizens - killing by drone is one - NO ONE is judge, jury and executioner!

We The about 600 People give or take, as American citizens have every right to make a citizens heckle if we see a crime being committed or know of a crime that has been committed and OUR elected officials are not holding their oaths to uphold and protect the U.S. Constitution and they no longer represent the people and doing so is TREASON and they must be held accountable.

A couple reality changes,
There that's better.

+49 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

We The People will meet at the Capital Building in Washington DC on June 27th, 2013 at 11 a.m. to make a mass citizens arrest on every member of congress - both the house and senate, the Vice President and President and the supreme court justices for TREASON against the United States of America.

With the AID of local law enforcement We The People will read formal charges of treason against each and every one of them and then each will be arrested and given due process. UNLIKE what Mr. Obama and congress has stolen from many US citizens - killing by drone is one - NO ONE is judge, jury and executioner!

We The People as American citizens have every right to make a citizens arrest if we see a crime being committed or know of a crime that has been committed and OUR elected officials are not holding their oaths to uphold and protect the U.S. Constitution and they no longer represent the people and doing so is TREASON and they must be held accountable.

Click the see more link at this link:
www.facebook.com...

I just thought this was pretty funny...

And that's exactly why this country will never change for the better. What needs to be done is regarded as ridiculous.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
June 27!
That's way too far away.
Can't it be arranged sooner?

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
So after they were all arrested 5th November 2012

Another group is going to re-arrest all of the same people?

Which "court" case will we see first?

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bone75
And that's exactly why this country will never change for the better. What needs to be done is regarded as ridiculous.

because it IS ridiculous....

+18 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
What we need is a million gun march on DC. That will get their attention.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Hmmm.....

Me thinks if this goes forward there will be mass arrests. Just not the ones they have in mind..

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I am not sue if I support this movement but I am 100% sure I support there right to peacefully protest and hold the politicians to the same rule of law.

It is easy to sit back and mock from your pillar made of salt.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Would be better for peaceful protesting. Arrests can happen while in progress of congress, etc., arrests, under the anti-protest Trespass Bill restricted areas under H.R. 347.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthMuerte
What we need is a million gun march on DC. That will get their attention.

And what are you going to do with it once you have it?

Nothing that's what.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

to make a mass citizens arrest on every member of congress

I will protest any attempt to arrest Rand Paul. As to all the others, God speed!

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Thought I saw a thread on ATS last week where they were
arresting the Queen, Tony Blair, Bush's & the Clinton's...

Maybe it's going to be a new country or place of the week?

Cheers
Ektar

+33 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
To any who find this idea ridiculous, or funny or waste of time, please dont ever complaign about anything these crooked politicians do EVER again.

At least these people have the guts to stand and take action and not hide anonymously behind thier keyboard,complaigning endlessly about failures and illegal actions, making cheap threats and inciting violence. Enough people at an event such as this could be enough to truly change the perspective of the majority of Americans, more so if they themselves are arrested.

Best of wishes and good health to all who participate in any way!

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SubTruth
It is easy to sit back and mock from your pillar made of salt.

Mockery is all I have left. I've already gotten so upset at everything bad going on in this country that I lost the hope, pal. No more hope for me. Just mockery is all I have left at those who are so disillusioned they think they can make a difference anymore. They can't. We're done man. I'm just waiting on the roundups to begin.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
www.facebook.com...

At this time:

Going 2,438

Maybe 1,359

Invited 40,526

Could be interesting. I am not laughing at all.

edit on 3/6/2013 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

www.facebook.com...

Now how they planning on doing this?

With backing of a Sherrif they could constitutionally arrest even the pres.

Viva Amerika!

Sorry to see they have beaten you into submission...

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by RadicalRebel
Sorry to see they have beaten you into submission...

Excuse me, but I never said I was going to be taken... alive. I just said I have no more hope in me. Reality has set in. You should learn to face it too someday.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I dont think the american people have the balls to do such a thing.
Funny thing is,. after watching a bill orielly show on what Oblama Isnt doing..
these people in the media have the power.. and dont use it..

How can we possibly expect our own efforts to actually do anything with so much
manipulation from government..

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
It will never happen. If they would have kept it in the dark and snuck in by the bus load as a tourist group to visit, then sprung their warrants on them before they had a chance to maneuver, then they might have a chance. other than that they will be pigs for the slaughter...........loose lips sinks ships

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join