It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vinyl Record From 1967 Contains Illuminati Secrets!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
ETA: Any references to where I originally found this recording have been removed since people want to make false accusations and spread smoke and mirrors to take away from the real point of the post which is to pass on the audio of this 46 year old vinyl recording exposing the Illuminati.

Here's part 1 (of 9) of the vinyl recording. The other 8 parts can also be found on YouTube

edit on 6-3-2013 by LazarusTsiyr because: (no reason given)

edit on Wed Mar 6 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: 15k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or Post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on the Websites or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread. Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by LazarusTsiyr

Here's part 1 (of 9) of the vinyl recording. The other 8 parts can also be found on YouTube

So can the other 2 videos you posted, how about opinion? Synopsis? Anything at all???

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Thats just like those Damn Illuminati, hiding all their secrets in some 45 year old record.
damn them and their wiley ways, DAMN THEM ALL

edit on 6/3/2013 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
More youtube evidence! Surely is must be real!

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

Yeah that would help me alot too because I can't watch videos

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein

So can the other 2 videos you posted, how about opinion? Synopsis? Anything at all???

Dont be so blind and ignorant!!!!

Cant you see the album has the Title Illuminati on it and that the 2nd video has an all seeing eye of Horus on it!!!

What more proof could you possibly want?

Im guessing your one of them, ILLUMINATUS, ILLUMINATUS!!!!!! Quick everyone lets get him

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Quoop

And more predictable, useless sarcasm from you. If you bothered to even read something you'd see that while the second is a YouTube video, it's a playing of the vinyl audio. So it's not just another YouTube video.

Why don't you take the time to listen to all 9 parts before trolling my thread? Or are you afraid that it just might have some truth in it which you cannot deny?

And the same goes for everyone else who wants to mock before watching/listening to the audio

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Um, some of us can't watch youtube videos at work, so an explanation would help us out immensely. No need to get snoty about it, maybe just give us your thoughts on the matter or a quick synopsis.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Are you Mark Dice? If not, why are you pitching his book and channel? The fact that you personally didn't do that via your text but through a video doesn't matter.We have T's and C's concerning this.

The fact that everyone knows that even if the "Illuminati" does exist they're too insidious to beat tells me you're pitching a product.

Really dude, face facts. This is one of those cases where you can be the most informed person in the world and it won't do you a bit of good. In other words, if you woke every one up to this "fact", what would everyone do about it?

And please be realistic before your thread gets shut down.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

(ETA: I've removed any references to the person from whom I originally found the audio of the vinyl so that the slanderers can't make any more false accusations.)

So because I post a video of [name withheld] talking about this vinyl and then post video of the vinyl's audio I'm [name withheld] or I'm trying to sell his goods? That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Just another weak attempt by someone to slander a post. If that's the case then we can't post anything by anybody because it'll all be an attempt to get publicity for someone or promote their goods.

So go ahead and report my thread. There's nothing in it remotely suggesting that I'm promoting [name withheld]'s goods. How utterly absurd (and completely off topic) can you get?

The fact that everyone knows that even if the "Illuminati" does exist they're too insidious to beat tells me you're pitching a product.

So because they're "too insidious to beat" we shouldn't expose them and provide 40+ year old evidence supporting the fact that they do exist?

My point for posting the audio was to show people this piece of history. And it helps debunk the naysayers who claim that the Illuminati hasn't been around for centuries.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by KawRider9

What explanation do you want? I'm still going through watching all 9 parts. You don't have to watch it at work. Watch it when you get free time. I don't suggest anyone watch it while at work.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   

It goes back even further through music!

How the Illuminati influenced Beethoven

As an Illuminatus, an important part of Christian Neefe's duty was to covertly inculcate promising young people in the ideals of the order, then to recruit them when they came of age. Beethoven was as promising as young people get. So did Neefe inculcate this student? Surely he did. Was Beethoven recruited to the order? No—the Illuminati dissolved in 1785, when he was 14

Riiiiiight. They dissolved like some alka seltzer and have stayed fizzing since.
edit on 6-3-2013 by Foobler because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTsiyr

So because they're "too insidious to beat" we shouldn't expose them and provide 40+ year old evidence supporting the fact that they do exist?

Pretty much. If you can't solve a problem why point it out? I was born the same year that record came out. THAT is a fact supported by evidence. One man's point of view doesn't cut it around here.

My point for posting the audio was to show people this piece of history. And it helps debunk the naysayers who claim that the Illuminati hasn't been around for centuries.

Then your point is moot because people already know about it. Again, if everyone in this country got on board with your point of view, what could realistically be done about it? Nothing. If you have a plan we'd all like to hear it please because all I'm hearing is that America needs to be saved from it's apparent lack of Christian values. People are kinda tired of hearing you cry wolf. That's MY point and since I try to take something logical out of every conversation I have, the only thing I can come up with is that you work on a commission basis for Mr. Dice.

edit on 6-3-2013 by Taupin Desciple because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Ah, another paranoid old american rants against the un, liberals, reds, satan etc etc etc, and all dirty freedom haters - damn them and their nefarious plots to enslave the holy american people, whose christian souls are so sacred to evil doers!
i bet you positively erupted when you found this, huh?

...maybe you should remix a version using "bootylicious" as the backing track, and then your life will be complete

edit on 6-3-2013 by skalla because: tpyo

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

The point is to wake people up. That's the solution... for now. Unfortunately a lot of people don't believe in the existence of the Illuminati or the control they have over this world. So I will use every chance I get to expose these things, whether you or anyone else likes it or not.

Your "commission basis" thing is completely illogical and like I said nothing but a way to try and slander and discredit my post and try to take things off-topic. If I was then I'm sure I would be posting a lot of stuff by him, not just one video.

No, the fact is I just recently ran into his videos and books and find him and the truths he points out interesting (although I don't agree with everything he says being that he is a hardcore Right-wing personality, which I am not).

And if you're "tired of hearing me cry wolf" (not even sure what that means) then no one is forcing you to read my posts. But nice to see that you speak for everyone

Because I'm pretty sure, based on my previous threads, there are a lot of people who like what I post.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   

The point is to wake people up. That's the solution... for now.

It's not that I like or dislike what you're doing, it's that I don't see anything happening after people "wake up". If you're going to lead a charge like this you damn well better have a plan beyond "waking people up......for now", otherwise you're just wasting peoples' time. If what people say is true and this organization has been around for 400+ years, they haven't stuck around for that long by winging it day by day. 400 years is a long time to stay focused on one cause. That takes a lot of thought, planning, focus, determination and precise actions. For 400 years.I don't see any of that from your posts. I see a lot of emotion based rhetoric that gets people all fired up. I see the start of a forest fire that gets blown out quickly by a blast of hot air.

You wanna stop people like this then you're going to have to counter what they do by using the same methods of operation they do. If these people do exist I don't see them being overly emotional at what they do. I see them as very practical, focused and educated people who have the upper hand because of those traits. In other words, stop putting your heart into it and put more thought into it instead. If I were the type who believed you and really wanted to bring them down, I don't think I'd want you to lead the charge. You're too emotional.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taupin Desciple

Pretty much. If you can't solve a problem why point it out? I was born the same year that record came out. THAT is a fact supported by evidence. One man's point of view doesn't cut it around here.

Wow. What a crappy attitude to have. If you feel that some problem can't be solved, screw it. We shouldn't even try to do anything about it. Just ignore any problem that you feel can't be solved.

What's the opposite of "brilliant"?

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by GMan420
What's the opposite of "brilliant"?

Listen to the first track off of the album for that answer

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
As i don't want to go through these 9 videos series can someone give me the bullet points of what this vinyl uncover

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taupin Desciple

Pretty much. If you can't solve a problem why point it out?

Wow. What a crappy attitude to have. If you feel that some problem can't be solved, screw it. We shouldn't even try to do anything about it. Just ignore any problem that you feel can't be solved.

That's not a blanket attitude. Just one that applies to something of this magnitude. If these people do exist then they operate outside the realm that everyday working people do. This country has only been in existence for 200+ years and you're talking about something that is twice as old as that. You don't beat something like that by staying inside the conventional attitudes you were raised with and exposed to by living in America. You're going to have to go WAY outside that box. And above all else, you certainly don't make your true intentions known by splattering them all over the web. Did they do that? Of course not. They kept their intentions close to the vest, still do, and, supposedly, they're getting what they want.

I stand by my attitude.

edit on 6-3-2013 by Taupin Desciple because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join