It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Register of Members' Financial Interests

page: 1

join
share:
CX

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Just been hearing about this on TV, thought some of our members might find it an interesting read......there are pdf links at the bottom of the page linking to specific dates....

MP's Earnings

Following the expenses scandal all MPs must declare how much they earn from outside interests, who paid them and for what amount of time. This information is published on The Register of Members' Financial Interests.

The Independent Parliamentary Standards Authority (IPSA) independently monitor MPs' expenses, salary and pensions. They've recently published a report on MPs' earnings.

The Register of Members' Financial Interests

Always nice to see how the other half live.

I've not read through it myself yet, will take a look to see if there is anything interesting later tonight. With all the shouting for an early election here in the UK, i'm sure people will welcome seeing what interests their candidate have.

CX.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
AGHH ZEE BILDERBERGERS

Nick boles

hmm not much description to those overseas visits

funinthesunBOx

CX

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by funbox

Yeah i know, some of the more high profile names are pretty scarce with the details, you're not telling me that is all they are involved in.

Looks like one big gentleman's club.

CX.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by CX

no more random clicks for me today, i might end up falling up a hole :/

funBox

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Always good to see our valued MPs looked after!
Gordon Brown raking in the money I see, all for charity of course, still saving the world, gotta love him. However according to this article: www.bbc.co.uk... more than a cool million went straight back into the "Office of Gordon and Sarah" for the expenses of all his jet setting charity work.
May take a while before he's making huge amounts, but still a genuinely worthwhile cause.
An interesting comparison with Tony Blair's post-parliamentary career, now earning obscene amounts of money on the speechmaking circuit, but mostly for the most important man on the planet, himself of course.
www.guardian.co.uk...

top topics

join