It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'US aid to Israel could dodge sequester to compensate Pentagon cuts'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
they're also releasing a boatload of cash to egypt.

If we're hard up for cash we should not be making "donations" to anyone other than ourselves.

I agree! We need to vote every single (meaning ALL) idiots out of office. This is just crazy. You need to be financially sound at home before you can offer charity to the rest of the world.
edit on 5-3-2013 by straddlebug because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
And people wonder why these khazarian fraudsters are booted everywhere they've went.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

While I agree that we should support Israel as a key ally in a key part of the world, I also despise the current situation whereby lobbies of ALL types exert disproportionate influence in our govt.

This explains how so many of our politicians will enter congress as middle or upper middle income types and within a few years they are millionaires. There is, obviously, so much corruption in our federal and state govt's that we cannot truly comprehend the extent of it.

To provide a bit of balance to this report, I would like to add that we (our administration) have approved up to 300 million dollars for Egypt... We are also contributing heavily to many other Arab countries, even some of those who have massive amounts of oil income.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Israel had made it very clear that they run the show in the USA and get whatever they want. For as long as I can remember they have been very open about this.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I'm surprised this got so many flags.

We have been giving aid to Israel for what, half a century? Nothing is different, nothing has changed. Anyone who saw recent US budget difficulties and thought "Well maybe those politicians will finally stop dishing out so much foreign aid!" was either outrageously naive, or intentionally kidding themselves.

Business as usual...

ETA - Israel's lobbying power in the USA is truly formidable. But thanks to the recent explosion in independent media, I think the public at large is finally starting to learn how badly they are being screwed.
edit on 5-3-2013 by Son of Will because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
That's right, America, sold its soul to the Devil and today we are CHAINED to the BEAST. Look at how quickly we have fallen since WW2 and it won't stop until the world is their ghetto. Peddling filth on every street corner and TV set.

If Americans don't wake up soon the game will be up because Israel won't have to hide behind America anymore.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Potleoz

Our fall "since WWII" has nothing to do with Israel...

It has everything to do with piss poor management of resources and money...

We have had a negative trade (im)balance since the early 80s, and not one of our politicians has made a serious effort to curtail the bleeding. Since Clinton was elected we have lost more than 15 trillion dollars in wealth. Yes, you heard right....15 trillion. That has nothing to do with the 16 trillion dollars our govt is in debt...that is related to years and years of spending more than income.

And now the bozos want to increase taxes... Let's see ...we have a weakened economy and our politician's solution is to increase taxes? All that is going to do is kill whatever anemic recovery that may be in progress, although I dont believe there is a recovery. What we have is just the lull before the storm.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by bbracken677

Actually after the holo-hoax zio crimes in the US ran unchecked. The poisoning of all media and literature. The physical poisoning of Americans through all available routes. Before WW2 men like Henry Ford kept America aware.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by Crakeur

I certainly agree. Any government should make sure their citizens are taken care of first before they start donating mass amounts of money to nations who are not even that friendly. I know there are strategic reasons for these donations, but in my opinion it does not justify leaving your own citizens suffer while you give money to regimes who for the most part truly dislike you.

Another example is Pakistan. Pakistan receives large amounts of American aid but if they were to stop delivering that aid I am confident that Pakistan would be less helpful in allowing US entrance into Afghanistan via their corridors.

I am still dumfounded as for why Israel has received so much aid for such a long time though.

That will never make sense to me even though I have a pretty good idea why it happens.

Genius. Let's go deeper and say - "What is aide?" I picture all this "aide" keeping American-friendly "heads of state" still leading..

What type of government is Pakistan, anyhow? You never really hear much.. I'll have to google that after this.

Point is,

It's the HOLY land?

Simple as that...

You can go deep and aliens and say it's all important for all sorts of mystical magical reasons,
or that it's sort of the "I'm the boss" of the world land to possess? Crusades, 3 major religions.... Controlling that controls a lot.

I mean, Israel is "independent" and, the OP said himself Canada is guilty of this too...

So everyone funding Israel is an ally to the US
and everyone condemning Israel is an enemy to the US

Basically.

Hmmmm.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

On 26 April 2012, Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gillani was convicted of being in contempt of court for refusing to bring charges against President Asif Ali Zardari. On 19 June 2012, Gillani was retroactively ruled ineligible to hold the office by the Supreme Court. The ruling Pakistan People's Party nominated textile minister Makhdoom Shahabuddin to replace Gillani, but the nomination failed when the Anti-Narcotics Force issued a warrant for Shahabuddin's arrest on drug charges. Ashraf was then selected as the party's next option

Sounds Stable to me!

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Son of Will
I'm surprised this got so many flags.

We have been giving aid to Israel for what, half a century? Nothing is different, nothing has changed. Anyone who saw recent US budget difficulties and thought "Well maybe those politicians will finally stop dishing out so much foreign aid!" was either outrageously naive, or intentionally kidding themselves.

Business as usual...

ETA - Israel's lobbying power in the USA is truly formidable. But thanks to the recent explosion in independent media, I think the public at large is finally starting to learn how badly they are being screwed.
edit on 5-3-2013 by Son of Will because: (no reason given)

You want to know what has made the big difference in the last fifty years? The one thing the governments of the world is cursing themselves for letting the public have it. And that's the internet back in the old days it was easy to keep the public fooled nowadays info is everywhere and not so easily controlled. And the people are getting pissed.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides
I can tell all of you NOT ONE PENNY will be taken from Israel's funding.

NOT ONE PENNY

Part of the agreement of Israel receiving the 3 Billion is that 75% , MUST be Spent to buy US made Armaments.

To Not send the Money , would take away Jobs here in the US, not going to happen.

The money is not a blank check, however. The US requires that Israel spend at least 75% of the money given in military aid with US military contractors, effectively using the foreign aid budget to subsidize domestic weapon-makers.
news.antiwar.com...

epic waste of energy/money...

war is becoming obsolete real fast...

watch and see

you can only bomb so many countries then its done.

most Humans desire peace to raise a family

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Well,since we are still supporting all of Israel's enemies being every muslim crap- hole flea infested country around them why shouldn't we give Israel support as well.? Also pray for them because...
The God of Israel Is Real.

edit on 7-3-2013 by skydancer22 because: I was too mean lol

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Thanks for spelling it out like that, It makes sense. Though it could just be a matter of "taking care" of one's "friends" as a kind of maintenance until one decides what to do & a plan is made to change, or until outside factors change the situation & one responds to that by adjusting the level of support given.. I must admit, though not well-informed on the rrlevant issues, it sure does chap my hide that we spend soo much money this way. There's no easy answer, except to follow a NEW policy of fiscal RESTRAINT! It takes practice to live WELL on a budget. (apologies for any typos, am posting via phone)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join