It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'US aid to Israel could dodge sequester to compensate Pentagon cuts'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

this reminds me of the friend who went out and bought a new bluray player instead of paying his electric

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   
What do you want Zionists to do ?

Stop being Zionist ?

Look at the American flag.

It is all Zionism.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   

The world is in a mayor financial crises ,the only country thats not is ISRAEL.
They control the media and mayor tv stations.
and they run the online gaming industry where Trillions of dollars are made Tax Free !!!

One of ATS members made a topic about this

Israeli Control of Online Gaming, where is the money? What does it fund?

I have a few Poker communitys myself and i know a lot of affiliate managers in this online gaming world.
95% is jewish and yes they make trillions of dollars

Maybe its about time they Israel start to help the U.S instead of you guys and galls helping them

Looks like its a one way direction now he !! but then again it does not surprise me at all

/wiki/Online_gambling

edit on 5-3-2013 by WhySoBlinded because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by mideast
What do you want Zionists to do ?

Stop being Zionist ?

Look at the American flag.

It is all Zionism.

I'm kinda curious what you see in the U.S. Flag that is zionist? I wasn't aware the beliefs were that Zionists controlled every aspect and small detail clear back into the 1700's when it was designed for the core elements?

Honestly.... It's the stripes and stars with each having meaning that is well covered back to the formation of our nation for it's place?

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Of course, even as our own country and people lose their jobs and homes, Israel gets our money as well as our troops because... well, if you can answer the 16 trillion dollar question, congrats. The rest of us have no idea.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   
This is just ridiculous. What in the world does Israel need so much military aid for? And why does the US give so much to them? With all the financial problems going on at home, why do the wealthy keep insisting on giving so much money away to other countries? And this is not food or something necessary, but military hardware. I am beginning to really despise Israel more and more by the day because of what they do. And practicing the same religion, no one can call me an anti-semite. Doing so is just stupid.

And I would say the same thing against any country with Israel's track record. Do you see how influential Israel is in US politics? Things have been getting out of hand for a while, and the only thing holding this country together anymore, because the greed of politicians should have killed it long ago, is the ignorance of most Americans when it comes to just how corrupt the system is.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
they're also releasing a boatload of cash to egypt.

If we're hard up for cash we should not be making "donations" to anyone other than ourselves.

Charity begins at home.

Israel is a reasonably wealthy indulstrial country and should grow up and stand on it's own financial laurels, we're not talking starving Africans or Tsunami victims here.

While there are Americans in desparate need, aid money should be spent at home first.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 04:24 AM
link   
There are also many Christian "Donate to Israel' Sites on the Internet

Millions of US dollars are flowing out of Churches with people trying to buy there way to heaven.

Here is just one of them

WE CANNOT REMAIN SILENT, WE MUST NOT KEEP QUIET... ISRAEL NEEDS US MORE THAN EVER!

I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you." Genesis 12:1-3

Israel is facing some of the most serious threats in her history. Therefore, it is imperative that American Christians be equipped to defend Israel in our classrooms, churches and communities. With your support CUFI will be able to educate more Christians about the Biblical and moral imperative to stand with Israel. With your support more Christians will be able to stand up and speak up for Israel in her time of need.

Donate to Christians United for Israel

USA to implode in 3 - 2 - 1

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   

This is beyond dumb. I don't have anything against Israel existing, but not at the cost of our own country. Lobbying for this is damn irresponsible. When you´re short on cash you don't expect to be paying for a new IPhone or a brand new car. This year you make due with what you got.

Psychopaths will get us all killed and leave the rest starving.

Things like this make me reconsider my position with Israel. Terrible allies.

edit on 5-3-2013 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ausername
For some perspective:

journalistsresource.org...#

To date, the United States has provided Israel $115 billion in bilateral assistance. It is currently the second largest recipient of aid worldwide, with Afghanistan now first.

The fiscal year 2013 budget request “includes $3.1 billion in Foreign Military Financing [FMF] for Israel and $15 million for refugee resettlement. Within the U.S. Department of Defense, the U.S. Missile Defense Agency’s FY2013 budget request includes $99.8 million in joint U.S.-Israeli co-development for missile defense.”

More at the source.

If you read that page and can put it all together, Israel gets a huge amount from the USA in total.

Apparently Afghanistan gets even more than Israel, will they be faced with cuts?

America bombed Afghanistan to hell and back. Now can you show me where we have done that to Israel?

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Understand US aid to Egypt alias "Muslim Brotherhood" nazi butchers (1).

"US gives 250 million" to Egypt" (1) days after "Ahamdinejad visits Egypt for the first time" and "US offers 20 new F-16 aircraft to Egypt"

Start here
www.forumgarden.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
There is a HUGE difference between giving aid to Egypt, and giving aid to Israel. People have asked why there is no uproar against giving money to other nations.

These other nations do not have a 13,000 member strong Lobby pressing Washington every time they want a handout. These other nations do not sit with one hand out demanding money, while the other hand shakes its fist at us for keeping a spy locked up. These other nations do not keep our politicians under their thumbs while they kill our soldiers and citizens. These other nations do not control our country like Israel does.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
Even with all the cuts that have been proposed, the Israeli lobbyists are doing their best to make sure they don't lose out on any of their welfare money.

[There is so much that is wrong with this picture. The United States needs to stop unconditionally supporting Israel and start supporting it's own citizens. My government (Canadian) are guilty of this too but the aid we send is far less in comparison but we have plenty of "Israel firsters" such as Stephen Harper and John Baird.

Anyways, I thought I would get this news out there so perhaps my American friends can contact their representatives and voice their concern.
edit on 3/4/2013 by Corruption Exposed because: Adjust title

Well, at least Israel is an ally, how about the 200 million or so we are giving to Egypt, or all the other funding we give to non-allies?

On a related note, Military Tuition Assistance has been shut down for the Marine Corps, not sure about the other branches. I certainly think that should be a higher priority than giving money to other countries. There is a lot of things our government does I don't like, foreign aid is one.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by CalebRight14
Well, at least Israel is an ally,

Wrong.
Numerology and Astrology plays a key role in how the satanists will stage March 22 2013.
ILLUMINATI script for "[COLOR=red]Begin of the New Age[/COLOR]" exposed worldwide first by LAST PROPHET

Two out of several events that will take place on March 2012
Former prime minister of Israel and treasonous illuminati agent Ariel Sharon died in 2006.
"Sharon in coma since 2006" is part of the Illuminati script for self-fulfilling prophecy for the human cattle.
Sharon will "die" March 22, at the very same hour that the new "Pope" is announced.

Why? Because despite plenty of not self-fulfilling developments, the most important being the ongoing collapse of the satanic illuminati plan of a string of Shi'a puppets from the Iran-Afghanistan border to the Mediterranean (Iran's Ahamdinejad, Iraq's Maliki, Syria's Assad and Lebanon's Hizbollah) ...
www.scam.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
so you would think if this actually passed and they continued to send "aid" to israel with the huge cuts going on it would be the final straw for most americans right? yet everyone except a handful will sit around whinging and complaining about the price of milk, bread and fuel yet do nothing.

the few that stand up will be classed as "terrorists" and the zionist machine will roll on.

your country really needs to wake up and smell the roses, but the truth is to much to take for the average joe.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I can tell all of you NOT ONE PENNY will be taken from Israel's funding.

NOT ONE PENNY

Part of the agreement of Israel receiving the 3 Billion is that 75% , MUST be Spent to buy US made Armaments.

To Not send the Money , would take away Jobs here in the US, not going to happen.

The money is not a blank check, however. The US requires that Israel spend at least 75% of the money given in military aid with US military contractors, effectively using the foreign aid budget to subsidize domestic weapon-makers.
news.antiwar.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ausername

Originally posted by Crakeur

I wouldn't be so sure. It's amazing how 190 billion dollars can force someone to look the other way.

It's $190 Million, a tiny fraction of what we give Israel. I know it sounds like a lot, but it isn't.

Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood leadership's loyalties have not been tested yet, but they have openly called for the destruction of Israel.

I'll bet you, that if there is war with Israel and other Muslim countries in the region, Egypt will not look the other way, they wont be able to.

Agreed...it's $190 Million, not Billion.

$190 Million would just about cover the cost of the toilet roll budget for the US military, let alone cause a country with angst to look the other way.

$190 Billion...that would buy a lot of co-operation.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides
I can tell all of you NOT ONE PENNY will be taken from Israel's funding.

NOT ONE PENNY

Part of the agreement of Israel receiving the 3 Billion is that 75% , MUST be Spent to buy US made Armaments.

To Not send the Money , would take away Jobs here in the US, not going to happen.

The money is not a blank check, however. The US requires that Israel spend at least 75% of the money given in military aid with US military contractors, effectively using the foreign aid budget to subsidize domestic weapon-makers.
news.antiwar.com...

Israel does not deserve any aid imo. They are by far the strongest military and economic force in the region, yet also the most incompetant liars. They use ponerology to get their way rather than strong words followed by deceive military action. Think 60 years of TOTAL CONTROL yet they STILL cannot get their way with the palestinians.

They rather play the holocaust card PERPETUALLY to siphon away american tax payers money. I have no sympathy for israel and no sympathy for mainstream religious fanatics. None!

America is going down the drain fast yet we are giving money AWAY to FOREIGNERS!

And the military budget should be shrunk in relation to advanced research and development AS WELL as high output military hardware production. Russia and China last time I heard spend only 10% what america spends for their defense department.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

My friend, I have had my Knuckles Rapped, and Donated Thousands of ATS Points, speaking your very words.
The US support of a Terrorist Nation, is a sore Spot with me, but this thread was about the 3 Billion.
There is a Part of me that Hopes Iran has accomplished the Goals, that they are being Accused of.
edit on 5-3-2013 by Tw0Sides because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

My friend, I have had my Knuckles Rapped, and Donated Thousands of ATS Points, speaking your very words.
The US support of a Terrorist Nation, is a sore Spot with me, but this thread was about the 3 Billion.
There is a Part of me that Hopes Iran has accomplished the Goals, that they are being Accused of.
edit on 5-3-2013 by Tw0Sides because: (no reason given)

I don't side with iran either. They are religious fanatics. Mainstream religion is a disease of the mind. I am for team usa first and foremost. Americans earned their money and deserve to keep it here.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join