It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'US aid to Israel could dodge sequester to compensate Pentagon cuts'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Hopefully they leave Israel out to dry... Let them finance themselves.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I really want to know if they do indeed get their normal aid. And if they do, I want the names of every single person who made this possible.

I'm tired of these "representatives of the people" tearing our country apart, all the while paying off other nations. We can't fix our infrastructure, take care of our vets, educate our children, feed our homeless, etc. But we can afford to hand another $3 billion to Israel?!?!?

No... enough is enough. This will not go unpunished.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerekJR321

I'm tired of these "representatives of the people" tearing our country apart, all the while paying off other nations. We can't fix our infrastructure, take care of our vets, educate our children, feed our homeless, etc. But we can afford to hand another $3 billion to Israel?!?!?

Where were you when they were handing out TRILLIONS in bailouts to the elite?

When you think about this, in comparison, we're talking about chump change for Israel.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ausername

Originally posted by DerekJR321

Where were you when they were handing out TRILLIONS in bailouts to the elite?

When you think about this, in comparison, we're talking about chump change for Israel.

I didn't approve of that either. This country is run by the banks and the ruling class. There is no America anymore. Every President who ever tried to act against the Banks was assassinated (Lincoln, Kennedy, etc). Every country without a Central Bank is on our hit list right now. Coincidence? Iraq didn't have one, wanted away from the dollar. Hussein swung from a rope. Libya didn't have one, wanted to trade in Dinar. Gadaffi was blown to bits. Guess what country has a central bank and trades in US dollars now? Iran doesn't have a central bank. Guess who is "attempting to get nukes" even though there is ZERO evidence?

I'm getting off topic. Sorry.

And the ones getting the "brown" end of the stick are the regular people like us. To turn around and hand another nation, be it Israel or Egypt or even Wall Street money, when we can't even take care of our own is sickening. Frankly its treasonous. We have so many problems in our own country, yet right now our leaders are too busy kissing AIPAC's ass, pledging allegiance to Israel... while America rots.

edit on 4-3-2013 by DerekJR321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
How much corporate welfare does the government give away every year?

These crooks in washington are never going to change, the best that you can do is to find a way to stop giving them your hard earned money and start taking some of the money they keep giving away.

There`s no incentive anymore to be a giver,no matter how much you give to the government they will always come back and want more from you.The government will always spend or give away all the money that they recieve. at the end of a year you`ll never hear the government say " oh, we have some left over money and we`re going to give it back to you" once they have your money they will spend it or give it away.

They are going to give that money away to someone and if you don`t find a way to get some of it they will just give it to the oil companies or some other undeserving fat cat.

There`s no honor in playing by the rules in a corrupt system when the rules are designed to ensure that you fail.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
This is unbelievable! AIPAC is a cancer. WE give these people, who have a higher standard of living that the US, 3 billion a year. Revelations 2:9 and 3:9 people. These are not the chosen ones. They are Khazars that have no DNA in common with the 12 tribes and sole purpose is to rid the earth of all things christian.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I see you don't post any articles about how much of our money goes to Egypt, Palestinians and other terrorists around the World...

I'd like to see every single dollar that goes to Izlam redirected to Israel...

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
OK. Where are they? The Israel-Apologistas. They come out all the time blurring lines, obfuscating the discussion, and calling people names. A couple of pages so far and none of their manure.

Maybe this one is a bridge too far to defend. Israel gets tax payer money to waste through intimidation and graft while American kids get kicked out of Head Start, veterans can't get a funeral at Arlington, national parks are closing, sir traffic control towers are closing, and unemployment benefits are shrinking.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   

lol
israel...

that place as a huge stockpile of karma, lol...
i just don't understand such greed and darkness...

what's the point?

after that then what?

what is the end goal?

then what after that?

it all comes down to consciousness...love and peace will trump any material object that is ever created.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
reply to post by Zaphod58

I can only think of one reason why Israel and Egypt get funds when we can't pay the rent back home.

We're cutting military spending which would mean that any kind of military actions would need to be incredibly essential as the undertaking is extremely costly. So, with the white house cash strapped, who is going to take care of Iran?

Israel. So we give her some money.

But, wait, if we do that, and other Arab nations cry foul, who will stand up for Israel and diffuse the potential backlash?

Egypt will, if we give them money.

The only thing I can think of is bribes and hush money on an epic scale.

Israel will then use that money to purchase the tools required to remove Iran's reactors. Egypt will turn a blind eye, leading other Arab nations because, for the most part, other than Syria, Iran is lacking in the ally department anyway.

Egypt will go against israel. Im not to sure america will help either.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
This is ridiculous, but not as ridiculous as the 190 million we're giving the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime
This is ridiculous, but not as ridiculous as the 190 million we're giving the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt

can you prove that?
did you hear that from rush or beck?
lol

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I need to mention something to all of those are are mentioning Egyptian aid...

Sure, Egypt sucks, and are not what I would call strategic friends of the USA.

But...

The amount of aid USA gives Egypt does not compare what Israel gets on a yearly basis and the aid that Egypt gets is to stay in line and follow Israel's roll.

It's not like the US is giving aid to Egypt for Egypt, every penny is for Israel's benefit.

Come on guys, wake up.

And must I mention Israeli attacks on the USA?

Let's not allow this to continue and blame other messed up countries, scapegoats have no positive outcome other than false blame and misdirected justice.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Well, the US does give billions to the Saudi Arabia, Israel, Egypt, Jordan, Palestine, Lebanon (and Syria rebels).....and the entire Sequester nonsense was just the governments way of kicking the can down the road a bit.

But I wonder why to center upon Israel when the cash gets spread around the middle east?

Here is a thought - don't give money to any of the countries in the middle east when the US has their own problems to look after. Let the middle east take care of themselves.
edit on 4-3-2013 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iscool

I see you don't post any articles about how much of our money goes to Egypt, Palestinians and other terrorists around the World...

I'd like to see every single dollar that goes to Izlam redirected to Israel...

And I would like none of Americas money to go to any of those nation all of them are terrorist nations and Israel is the biggest one of all. If Israel wants money they can tell all the criminal millionaires and billionaires that fled to Israel to escape prosecution to come up with the money.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

But I wonder why to center upon Israel when the cash gets spread around the middle east?

Who gets the most cash and weapons free of charge? Wanna take a guess?

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
I need to mention something to all of those are are mentioning Egyptian aid...

Sure, Egypt sucks, and are not what I would call strategic friends of the USA.

But...

The amount of aid USA gives Egypt does not compare what Israel gets on a yearly basis and the aid that Egypt gets is to stay in line and follow Israel's roll.

It's not like the US is giving aid to Egypt for Egypt, every penny is for Israel's benefit.

Come on guys, wake up.

And must I mention Israeli attacks on the USA?

Let's not allow this to continue and blame other messed up countries, scapegoats have no positive outcome other than false blame and misdirected justice.

You are right. America is paying protection money for Israel. But if you think about it with all the dual national Israeli's sitting in positions of power in our government there is a small chance of breaking Israels stranglehold on America. Looks like they held Chuck Hagel's interrogation a little too early. When Lindsey Graham asked him can you name one person afraid of AIPAC? He should have said All of you.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

It is political career suicide to mention these things.

A lot of the people who expose these things end up dead by fake suicide.

That's why all the politicians clapped to Netanyahu's speech that one night, it was sickening.
edit on 3/4/2013 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by buster2010

It is political career suicide to mention these things.

A lot of the people who expose these things end up dead by fake suicide.

That's why all the politicians clapped to Netanyahu's speech that one night, it was sickening.
edit on 3/4/2013 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

Yes it was very sickening. But the quote in my sig says it all.

“To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.”
Voltaire

But he forgot also payoff.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I read the article and I can't help but laugh.

Laugh at the absurdity that I'm actually reading an article that uses amounts of money so vast I can barely comprehend them and yet, at the same time, they sound so familiar and almost casual because I read and think.. 'Billions? Oh, that's nothing. I thought it said trillions."

Then I considered, what would people think 20 years ago if they read it?

This is just getting to the point of ridiculous. I just yelled at my roommate, "Is this REAL? Is this REALLY happening? I mean, the world is just this [insert] up? And NO ONE is saying anything? Everyone has to see this, right? You see this, you hear the BS on the radio. Oh.. my lanta." [facepalm]

Yep, that's what just happened. The frustration of day-to-day life has overwhelmed the American public into disgusting apathy and it makes my head want to pop!

I've had things to say about this or that for awhile now, but I think this was just one of those 'Eureka!' moments where you just have had enough? It's pathetic that we're sitting here literally watching our Government dismantle the greatness of our nation.

Apologies. End-rant.

-Fim

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join