It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The biggest cover up blown wide open

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Moral people try to make you buy that there is only one kind of perdition. They try to make you buy that it is only a bad kind. Well I'm here to tell you that there is a good kind of perdition. Just hear me out.

First, lets magnify perdition...

perdition -

1.punishment in hell: in some religions, the state of everlasting punishment in hell that sinners endure after death
2.hell: hell itself as a location

Synonyms: hell, purgatory, punishment, damnation, abyss, inferno, hades, netherworld, underworld

This is how I will help you to understand the good kind of perdition...

As for hell... Have you ever had any experiences that made you think or blurt out the phrase "Hell yeah!"? If so, then that is the good kind of hell raised. Now imagine a place where a lot of those kinds of hell raisings go on due to what or who the good kind of hellraiser is.

As for punishment... Have you ever been punished in a good way? I take it that this can happen in the sexual realm between lovers, to where punishment is made out as nothing but something that is a good thing. So do understand how there is a bad kind of punishment that is unwanted and there is a good kind of punishment that is wanted.

As for purgatory... Imagine a place where you wait long in lasting enjoyments that you can't stop having until you are taken out of it by a higher power. That's the kind of purgatory you should have no problem with waiting in.

As for damnation... Have you ever had something that made you think or blurt out the phrase "Damn! That was good!" Or have you ever had someone that made it feel damn good? Well imagine a place where all the mates you can have got what it is that will make it feel damn good to you.

As for abyss.. Have you ever felt there was a stong void grabbing you by lures to fulfil something you would enjoy doing already without the strong void grabbing you? Like there is something out to enforce your desires? Imagine a place where there is a lot of those strong voids out to enforce your desire into fulfilling.

As for inferno... Ever experience your chest burn with lust? And did it do so at some quick thought of something that got to you and caused your desire to just excelerate in a short period of moment? Well imagine a place where you are surrounded by sights and sounds that will cause your chest to burn like an inferno, to get you to head on into the participation of what is thought of as great enjoyment by initial sight or sound.

As for hades... Ever been in a situation that made you visualize flames you'll be going to if you proceed in what the situation got you doing? Like it is you knowing you are doing something so wrong by how you've been conditioned by a society though it feels so right and so good? This is why there is the law and morals and social norms in this world... They are to aid you into the good kind of hades, which is a mind state, especially when paradise comes.

As for netherworld or underworld... Ever wish there was a place where all things you like that were illegal in earth days you can get away with partaking in since there would be nobody there to prevent you? Well because of being conditioned here on this earth by laws, you will still consider certain things you get into illegal while feeling good that you can get away scott free in partaking in those things. The sting of the law is the psychological effect it leaves with you when paradise comes that your nature will rise against and overcome.

In other words, this world was created to cause a psychological effect, to where you will always think ever since that certain things you do are wrong (or immoral) while yet they feel so right, that what feels so right will overcome what will still be thought of as so wrong. This acts to heal your psychological sexuality.

Originally paradise had all the sexualities recieving healings except the psychological one. But this earth world here was created with laws and moral laws so that when we get back to paradise, the sting of them will cause us to be able to heal our psychological sexuality whenever it hurts (or wounds). Sexualities are wounds you naturally are with, that must (because of need or want) be healed from time to time by you and your mate. There are four sexualities total. The four sexualities are: the mental sexuality, the psychological sexuality, the emotional sexuality, and the physical sexuality. The psychological one is explained as the one head of the beast (man's or woman's true nature) which were as it were wounded to death.

The mark is immorality which we here by this world receive in order to then be able to heal our nature's psychological sexuality.

Do any of you still have a problem with the mark mentioned in Rev 13?

And do any of you now see the beauty in "beast" mentioned in different wises in Rev 11, Rev 13, and Rev 17?

PS

We are in the bad kind of perdition right now. But the thing is is that it is a blessing in disguise, to help the good kind of perdition we will get back into. The beast is your nature that will go into perdition. From this point that can only mean the good kind of perdition.

edit on 3-3-2013 by WarJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Oh yeh,

That guy that grew up on a deserted island all his life
Hes never heard of hell or god..where is he going at the end of his days

ETA: sorry John did not mean to sound sarcy

edit on 2012/06/12 by davesmart because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

What about those of us that don't believe things written in a children's fairy book?

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by DPrice
reply to post by WarJohn

What about those of us that don't believe things written in a children's fairy book?

Then you will spend eternity in the Witch's Ginger Bread House.
Me? I trust in Mother Goose and will enjoy MY eternity in a giant shoe house- Thank you very much.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarKPenguiN

reply to post by WarJohn

Then you will spend eternity in the Witch's Ginger Bread House.
Me? I trust in Mother Goose and will enjoy MY eternity in a giant shoe house- Thank you very much.

That sounds highly preferable to sitting on a cloud with a bunch of christians for ever and ever.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   

reply to post by WarJohn

I know, I know...Ignore it, why EVEN ask?
Its not aimed at you

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Is the Hell you described the Hell you wish for? is Hell a place you have all decisions and power to execute your dreams? Is it you who decide or is it decided for you ?

Are you surrounded by the people you want to be surrounded with or are everything set up for you without asking you do you like it or not?

Will you be surrounded by sexual monsters, child abusers, pedophiles, sociopaths, psychopaths, mass murderes and cannibals.. even you describe a dream which in general describes Hell as a place you might want to be and fill your dreams.. will it be what you really want or something you would never really want to see or feel ?

What is said is, Hell is nothing you wish for.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Some more detail I would like to add.

Death is swollowed up in victory. So this means where the sting of death is now lies is other meanings for it.

Death can now mean awesome. "That new BMW is death!"

Putting a woman to death can now imply something in the sexual realm, where the woman may be sounding like she is dying in her mouning or screaming when her lover is mating with her.

Do any of you get my point? Don't deny the beast you are. Just do what may be thought of as wrong in life when it feels so good and so right at the same time. It will heal one of your four horns Dan 8 touched on. Which is one of the the four sexualities that Rev 13 is also touching on. The psychological sexuality. This one can have more edge to it since Dan 8 also mentions that one of the horns had a little horn come forth from it.

Gods want the heart to make war against the mind, and to overcome it, and kill (sex) it.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by dollukka
Is the Hell you described the Hell you wish for? is Hell a place you have all decisions and power to execute your dreams? Is it you who decide or is it decided for you ?

Are you surrounded by the people you want to be surrounded with or are everything set up for you without asking you do you like it or not?

Will you be surrounded by sexual monsters, child abusers, pedophiles, sociopaths, psychopaths, mass murderes and cannibals.. even you describe a dream which in general describes Hell as a place you might want to be and fill your dreams.. will it be what you really want or something you would never really want to see or feel ?

What is said is, Hell is nothing you wish for.

It is you who decided long ago and still decide when you get back in it.

It is people you been decided you want to be surrounded with. But this life here on earth may have you not in tune with your former self that knew best in what all it wanted surrounding it.

The good kind of hell is based on what you have in your heart minus what the conditioned mind says in the now.

Your mind may say no to, say, there being pedophies in a paradise, but your heart may say yes to that when it is how you could only perfer that sort of thing to work.

In my paradise I get to be younger or older of nothing but primes of quality materials of different looks of different bodies, and so I know my heart sometimes will want me to be, say, a younger male with an older female. These laws here on this earth do not apply to my paradise. The heart is free to be as wild as it desires in paradise, regardless of how we've been conditioned here on this earth by laws or society norms.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   
You should stop psyching me out with your awesomely misleading thread titles, WarJohn. For a moment there, I thought you actually had something to say. Serves me right for being so gullible.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
The psychological sexuality craves a heart (natural desire) vs conditioned mind situation in order to heal whenever this horn opens into a wound within the sense of humor. In your sense of humor lies immeasureable senses beyond the five senses. Did you know that common sense is actually stimming from your sense of humor? I do already know that you all know by now that the reaction to funny things called laughter stims from your sense of humor. The sense of humor seems to be not given the credit that it deserves in this world. This sense is your sixth sense. And there are much more in senses that are being withheld from us while in this world.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by DPrice

what about those who don't believe in a fairy tale book?......take the long way home......

one has to actually read this stuff to get it....

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   

reply to post by WarJohn

The books in the bible have to be weeded out and interpreted from an immoral viewpoint, not a religious viewpoint. Otherwise it entirely would cause you to dismiss all of it, even though there is a bit of truth in it in certain places that must be revealed since the truth is covered up in metaphors and symbolics to evade the moral based people.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

I like the concepts on this...i do....but i just do not deem it viable enough to be the trump reality on this subject at hand.Point is we all have opinions here.My opinion on the matter is when your dead....your dead.....no lights,people,angels,demons......none of that....your just gone..kinda like a T.V.'s power cord when it's violently torn from a wall socket,then the T.V suddenly powers down to a dead empty shell........so believe what you want if it makes you feel better to believe in unicorns....believe in unicorns...me i believe the world of the real.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by davesmart
Oh yeh,

That guy that grew up on a deserted island all his life
Hes never heard of hell or god..where is he going at the end of his days

I'm sure somewhere in the bible there is some string of words that could be construed as saying :

"Let he who hath no knowledge of the lord, not be absolved of sin, for ignorance of the lord is no excuse."

just to keep the flow going, ya dig..

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Now lets go deep.

"He", "him", and "his" are just terms for someone being masculine, as in someone who is taking lead. A man and a woman who are mates can take turns being masculine or feminine. Masculine is who is being first. Feminine is who is being second.

So when you read about the beast you should let there be a turn when you count the beast as a woman being first (masculine), and let there be a turn when you count the beast as a man being first (masculine). Don't let he, him, and his deceive you any longer in your reading.

edit on 3-3-2013 by WarJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Let me ask a moral person something.

What keeps you moral? Do you pick and choose what to be moral toward? Like will you express your moral views towards a pedifile and not express them towards a male homosexual or a male bisexual?

And do any of you think anything I mentioned in this thread is unrighteous?

I notice that a moral person would talk a good game against, say, a pedifile, but would carry on in the illegal act of smoking weed. This topic isn't about religious people or atheist people or agnostic people, it is about the one no good thing in common here across the board, which is moral people. Some moral people call themselves religious, some moral people call themselves atheist or agnostic. But they are all the same to me. They are in bed with the society, but the society is just mean and for making life a problem.

new topics

top topics

join