It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Forbidden Rituals Of Haitian Vodoun - Full Seminar

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Are you ready?

E.A. Koetting reveals the occult rituals of the Left Hand of Haitian Vodoun, voodoo, and the Petro disciples!

Let me know what you think!

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TFCJay
I think Haiti is a lost cause and my country needs to worry about MY COUNTRY.

It would help us understand your point of view if it were known what your country is.

Otherwise

"I'm so angry, I made a sign!"

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Pick one of the many many countries who have wasted money on Haiti.

In my case, it is Canada that has wasted hundreds of millions of bucks on that lost cause.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   

In my case, it is Canada that has wasted hundreds of millions of bucks on that lost cause.

That's not fair. What if someone said that to your parents before they wasted their time having you?

On topic: Voodoo is simply another way a culture tries to explain, understand and control things beyond their understanding.

Deep down, every religion does the same thing... and each is as legimate or illigitamate as the other.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by intelligenthoodlum33

That's not fair. What if someone said that to your parents before they wasted their time having you?

On topic: Voodoo is simply another way a culture tries to explain, understand and control things beyond their understanding.

Deep down, every religion does the same thing... and each is as legimate or illigitamate as the other.

Having children is a sport in Haiti. Would you purposely have 8 children if you knew they would have a life full of poverty, hunger, homelessness, violence, sickness, disease, etc? The only thing we should do to help Haiti is stop giving them money and let the sort themselves out.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by intelligenthoodlum33

Having children is a sport in Haiti. Would you purposely have 8 children if you knew they would have a life full of poverty, hunger, homelessness, violence, sickness, disease, etc? The only thing we should do to help Haiti is stop giving them money and let the sort themselves out.

What are you going on about? Write your government if you have a problem with giving support to Haiti. I thought this thread was about voodoo.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by intelligenthoodlum33

Stay on topic if you are so opposed.

new topics

top topics

join