It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo in Stuttgart Tunnel caught on Surveillance cams.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Autograf

With all due respect, you don't know. You figure, you assess probability, you check to see if those News stations exist and then verify with them. Until you have exhausted all avenues and prove it is a hoax, you don't know. And sure chances are more toward this being faked but comparing odds of this being real with winning the lottery - this would be more likely.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
double post

Out of hundreds of thousands of UFO reports and evidence taken into consideration by the government office investigating them something like 701 defied all typical explanation and could not be identified as anything except intelligent life from another world. Seven hundred and one. There is going to be a program about them called 701.
edit on 1-3-2013 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Only just saw this!
I used this tunnel every day for over ten years,so I am really disappointed that it is obviously fake.
The news reader has the worst German ever seen on TV!

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
What I find funny is how there is an obvious viral video like this, and 19 out of 20 people say it's a fake.. and yet, almost all those 19 people say something like "Omg how can you people think it is real?" What people? Almost everyone except maybe 1 exception feels it's a hoax.

I only mention this because I'd like to think that a good portion of this board actually uses logic and common sense about things like this. It's a very few that buy into absolutely anything that rolls along.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant
reply to post by Autograf

With all due respect, you don't know. You figure, you assess probability, you check to see if those News stations exist and then verify with them. Until you have exhausted all avenues and prove it is a hoax, you don't know. And sure chances are more toward this being faked but comparing odds of this being real with winning the lottery - this would be more likely.

I agree with your methodology for cases that are in reasonable doubt. But if you pause the video you can see the people and the truck are animated, not real. They're all blocky and cartoonish. This isn't even close to attempting to pass itself off as real.

I'm not really sure about lottery odds either, dozens of people won the lottery today but no one has posted stunning UFO evidence anywhere today.

The point though, is that the burden of proof is always on the person presenting the evidence. This rule gets violated on a daily, nay hourly basis, on pretty much every Internet forum, ever. For more about the "burden of proof" fallacy check out: www.nizkor.org...

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
I only mention this because I'd like to think that a good portion of this board actually uses logic and common sense about things like this. It's a very few that buy into absolutely anything that rolls along.

Logic and common sense can only take us so far. We use this board to get more eyes on things and get answers. I posted something yesterday that was an obvious streetlamp in hindsight, but it was visually the most interesting thing on MUFON that I'd found while browsing, and, well, I didn't see it until it was pointed out.
edit on 1-3-2013 by Autograf because: Language!

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People

Originally posted by bluestreak53
If this was a low budget amateur production, I think it was fairly well executed.

I think it is fake, but I don't think it was amateur and low budget.

This seems to be a viral marketing campaign for Petronas Motorsports. Petronos is the one who uploaded the video to begin with, and this video even appears on the company's Facebook page.

Also, the reporter mentions "liquid metal" was found at the scene. The phrase "liquid and metal" is used in advertising by Petronas Motorsports -- it is associated with their brand name.

Everything points to this being a viral video made to promote Petronas.

edit on 3/1/2013 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

In which case it is crappy - just not up to professional CGI standards.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Christopher Zitterbart: watchmen.de...

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I just found this video on Youtube and my jaw dropped! Cargo missing! What was in the truck!

Then I looked up PNC, which is a real news network.

Then I looked up Andy Muller, who ONLY appears in this one... fake video. He's not a real newscaster on their real network. Great spoof story

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join