It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I believe this plane of existence to be "Hell".

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Why?

Just take a look around you. Who's in power? Evil people. Evil, corrupt, civilian killing, money hungry, tyrannical people. Who get's rewarded? The ones with all the money, the ones who will do as they say without thinking if it is morally correct or not, the ones who are willing to take homes away from people, people who are willing to rob you blind without caring about your feelings. Pedophiles are put in "religious" power, and the Vatican was built on a Child Sacrifice Temple. Any religion that turns a profit, is NOT the truth. And so many blindly follow this. Religion was set out by the higher powers to keep people distracted from the truth, and focused on separating themselves from somebody who doesn't believe the same thing. Christianity is PROVEN to be a mock religion.

With all the wars, genocide, corruption, slaughters, control, hate, racism, death creates profits, slave wages, debt, dehumanization, disconnection, over sexualization, and animal torture, how can this not be hell?

We are here to learn and express love unconditionally, as love is the answer to everything. Death is the release into everlasting love and light. I do not believe in "GOD". There is no man up in the clouds sitting on a throne deciding who has sinned or not, nor is there a Devil below waiting with a pitchfork and horns. "GOD" Is US personified into another being, because we cannot take responsibility for the power that we ultimately hold. We are put through all this suffering here on Earth to grow spiritually and look past the illusions and veils to see who we truly are. We are all the "god" we need. It is within us to be good and spiritually grow with love. We have all the answers but are so disconnected from our spiritual selves most people cannot grasp the concept.

We are poisoned throughout life with vaccines, medicine, water, food, and television. Many of the chemicals used calcify our Pineal gland thus we are no longer to be in tune with our higher consciousness. They give you vaccines to start off your diseases while you're young and make you an early dependent on the system. Your gut feeling? It's always right. That's your higher self telling you something. Many people do not even know what that feels like, as they have been led down the path of negativity. Too many distractions that the government puts out and it was planned that way. We are right where they want us. Dumbed down, stupid, submissive, and not questioning anything. Why do people so blindly follow the government or religion? It's time for society to become the unified ever-loving society this planet needs us to be.

This was just a rant I needed to get out. Thanks for reading.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
This plane of existence is a mixture of good and evil - a half way point between light and dark.

Our actions in this life push us to the light or dark.

This is not hell, nor heaven.

This is the relm of free will where both have equal sway.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by clairvoyantrose

I understand your need to rant...we have a pretty messed up society.

If you believe in a place called "Hell" then ...whether you like it or not or admit it or not...you are believing in a "God"...a final judge...jury and executioner.

Something else to consider...

"Hell" was created as an eternal place of punishment for evil and the wicked...if we are "in hell"...what does that say about all of us?

If you believe in anything religious at all (I read and have read multiple religions, philosophies and theologies)...the world IS going to crumble apart from the evil and darkness in the hearts of mankind...it is going to happen and things will only get worse until it all completely falls apart.

Whether some great benevolence will then come and wipe the tears from our eyes and there will be no more wars or suffering...that is up to the individual to choose to believe...or not.

What does your heart tell you?
edit on 2/27/2013 by Jeremiah65 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Could be. Though this world is litteraly what you make of it. Some would oppose you and say they love there life and have exhibited signs that this is heaven. So is it this realm? Or is it what you make of it? Some people can make crap look like a diamond and love there lives, I guess it's within the eye's of the beholder?

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Links please, or any proof at all. This is not a rumor site or a tell the world how you feel site. For that go to Facebook. This site is for exploring and exposing lies or conspiracy. So please refrain from posting how you feel unless you think there is a conspiracy about that subject. Links or proof or any sources at all will be accepted as the currency for this site.

Maybe I should have posted this reply in the RANTS section. Sorry if i sound a bit PO'd but it seems like the erosion of this site and what it stands for. You know.....Deny ignorance and all.
edit on 27-2-2013 by ThoughtIsMadness because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-2-2013 by ThoughtIsMadness because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Mods feel free to delete this -- I posted it in Rants instead.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Well, you're close....

if you don't know.... perilous is an old(er) english word for dangerous.

Perilous Times and Perilous Men

3 But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: 2 For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3 unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, 4 traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away! 6 For of this sort are those who creep into households and make captives of gullible women loaded down with sins, led away by various lusts, 7 always learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. 8 Now as Jannes and Jambres resisted Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, disapproved concerning the faith;
2 Timothy 3 NKJV

There's a lot of crap going on these days... and there is more to come.

But if you think this is hell... pardon me for smirking. To really know if this is hell... just ask God. If you want to know for sure, He would be the one to tell ya.

Relevant Links (somebody asked for links?):
Matthew 1 NKJV
Romans 1 NKJV
and of course Revelation. It will scare the hell out of you, if you're not prepared.
Revelation 4 NKJV

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   

If this is hell, then when was the rapture?

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   

If you look in the king James Bible were it talks about hell in the margin it says grave. So if you want to believe in hell you could be right this plane of existence is hellish

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   

...ou peu t'etre...
on y soit qui mal y pense?

Clear Sight...

A99

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Jeremiah65

Actually hell was made a place, by that name, and given an eternal spin, by humans. And with all human concepts, we can pick and choose what to believe without the whole package, and use our languages with the common definition.

In addition, we can do so without any karma whatsoever, with the intent of our heart, because they've even coded our languages and all their codes are their crimes, their faults. I hope they have such big hearts they will forgive themselves and then strive to repent and make up for, the most terrible crimes they've committed against humanity without regressing to winterlands.

But if you read on the works of astral workers who do rescues, there are winterlands and summerlands. The word "permanent" is not involved.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   
So if this place is Hell does that make Heaven the real Earth....where living on a imitation copy of the real Earth?

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
So if this place is Hell does that make Heaven the real Earth....where living on a imitation copy of the real Earth?

I had an discussion with someone of this yesterday and that the "Real" earth is where you go if you pass this crappy worlds tests. The Matrix and Avatar kind of put that in perspective to me. It may be that the "Original Earth" went through some horrible, horrible catastrophes and they only want people who care about the planet to live there. So basically all these evil leaders wont make the cut!
edit on 28-2-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

So basically all these evil leaders wont make the cut!

Lets hope this is true and not the other way around only the evil make the cut.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   

While I don't believe in Hell, I can appreciate your sentiment. This world is cruel, unfair, and downright reprehensible sometimes...but, it has it's good moments too....sometimes it's just hard to see those moments through the haze of violence, greed and apathy. You have to look really hard oftentimes but, they are there, however fleeting they appear to be.

top topics

join