It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Skinwalker ranch the only site in the states, of mulitple high strangeness or are there others ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
and by that I mean UFOs, bigfoot, shapeshifters etc, interdimensional possibilities, portals etc and all the stuff associated with skinwalker( i.e is it, all even solid or some kind of manifestation of consciousness etc)

I have read some stuff about Dulce, about the papers, Thomas Costello and nightmare hall etc but am not sure, how convinced I am, phil schneider claims seemed pretty far out questionable, but his supposed suicide seemed very suspect

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Theres a place in Washington near Mt Ranier that sees los of UFOs around there.....
sall i know about

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Mt shasta in Northern California is supposed to be similar in weird occurrences, from UFO to mysticism surrounding local legends.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I wondered the same until moving to Treasure Coast part of Florida.....hadn't had a paranormal experience in almost a decade and then wham...things got weird quick. No ufos but about a half dozen other strange things....lady in Victorian dress drifting across neighbors yard, the blackest black shadow figure, missing time. So the central part of east coast florida in general gets my vote. Ive heard a lot about St. Augustine too....like a "ghost hunters' dream.

reminds me to go on a rant about the term "ghost hunter" , ugh

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dharma Employee
and by that I mean UFOs, bigfoot, shapeshifters etc, interdimensional possibilities, portals etc and all the stuff associated with skinwalker( i.e is it, all even solid or some kind of manifestation of consciousness etc)

I have read some stuff about Dulce, about the papers, Thomas Costello and nightmare hall etc but am not sure, how convinced I am, phil schneider claims seemed pretty far out questionable, but his supposed suicide seemed very suspect

Are you asking if Skinwalker is the only site in the USA, or the only known site like this in the world? I have been thinking about Skinwalker and other strange things going on in the New World and start to wonder if there is something seriously strange going on in that part of the world.

Surely there must be other parts in the world (edit: consistently) at least as strange as Skinwalker?
edit on 27-2-2013 by Philippines because: eta: in text

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Reply to post by Dharma Employee

There is The Superstition Mountains and Sedona both in Arizona, many strange things going on there along with numerous Ufo sightings.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Philippines

Originally posted by Dharma Employee

TextI have been thinking about Skinwalker and other strange things going on in the New World and start to wonder if there is something seriously strange going on in that part of the world.

Surely there must be other parts in the world (edit: consistently) at least as strange as Skinwalker?
edit on 27-2-2013 by Philippines because: eta: in text

I just meant in the states but am sure, there are locations elsewhere, all around the planet but have not heard of any, with such a concentration of phenoma in one place, will have to look into sedona and the other places mentioned, I keep on wondring about the portal, possible ley lines, conduits on a grid type thing but find it all pretty fascinating, am tempted to get the book about skinwalker, I have read of some place called Bellmont, in the states, that apparently features a lot of actvity
edit on 27-2-2013 by Dharma Employee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Hey, not a lot of specific input hey?Theres a place in Florida that was supposed to be a fountain of youth
Its a hot springs, and its long/ lat is described in the math of a south american temple...
as well as that of stonehenge and the great pyramid........
Carl Munke (sic) you tube.....not sure of how he spells it.
Theres a lot of information hidden in the math of the various pyramids.....
Anyways this hot spring is suposed to be a power spot on par with the others i mentioned.....thus on ley lines of some type which must then connect it to other sites world wide........
I also thought there is probably many civil war battle site with tales to tell of paranormal stuff ever since the war....
Big foot can be found all down the rocky mtns from up in cANADA TO CALIFORNIA....
and other places with back country left as well.....curiosly, skinwalker has a bit of everything...
portal, big foot, giant wolves that cant be killed,ufos and more.....
I dont know where youll find such an abundance elsewhere....
Oh and theres Mels two holes too
one in arizona
one on Nw washington

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
The Gilliland Ranch (and the surrounding area) in Trout Lake Washington has had an ongoing amount of unusual activity. So much so that ATS went out there to do a preliminary investigation. I should know, I was a part of that investigative group.

The mountain (Mt. Adams) has had a long history of paranormal occurrences amongst the Indians that involved UFO's, portals and "stick people".

Use "Ask ATS" search engine with the keywords ATS and Gilliland Ranch to pull up pictures and video.

edit on 2/27/2013 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Dharma Employee

Well, there's a region in New York's Westchester County that a friend has many, many stories about and others do to.

Her family tales include the invisible "Macey Dog" that howls and bays and sometimes chases people off the old property of the Queen of England (spooky old mansion, grounds) and everyone on the bordering lands knows of it, has heard it and even experienced bites from it. This "dog" has been there for a few centuries.

The bordering woods also had a disappearing cabin in it replete with shotgun wielding occupants dressed from the 19th century who showed up several times and then weren't there the next day.

Add to that numerous glowing UFO's, will-o-wisp thingies, haunting, odd tracks in the snow and humanoids darting around and it seems that it's at the very least "highly strange."

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I didn;t belive in Ufo's till the 1990's, i was on my way back from jacksonville florida coming home to pensacola florida, i took the back way in threw the beaches. You have to cross 3 mile bridge. It was about twlight when i reached the top of the old bridge (hurricane ivan destroyed most of it) when i looked up (stopped by traffic) and loe and behold i saw them!
I grew up in a military home, my dad has worked on planes his entire life so i am also well educated on them and what they can or cannot do. This night i saw 3 Ufo's in the air playng and dancing. It was utterly amazing.

so, really, possibley, i mean heck most of us here belive in the supernatural any how why is this so far from unbelivable?
On another note anyone who honestly can say "i dont belive in other life forums or aliens" is very small minded because how can we be all that is out there? hundreds of thouhsands of other planets i would hope some how some way someone is there other than us!

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I lived for two and a half years in Sedona and had many, many supernatural experiences of various kinds. If you want to know about the mystical side of Sedona, read Tom Dongo's "The New Age Frontier (Mysteries of Sedona)". Smallish book, but great for getting an idea what's going on there.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
In the book Hunt for the skinwalker another ranch is mentioned somewhere in New Mexico and I think a couple of other places in Denver Colorado. there is some speculation about the New Mexico location and that the strange activity may be related to the nearby military base (Dulce/Los Alamos) and even area 51

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by sylvie
I lived for two and a half years in Sedona and had many, many supernatural experiences of various kinds. If you want to know about the mystical side of Sedona, read Tom Dongo's "The New Age Frontier (Mysteries of Sedona)". Smallish book, but great for getting an idea what's going on there.

thanks for that, you have me intrigued so may well, get that book, the other night I swear I was feeling my energy field vibrating just by looking at pictures and reading about the vortexes

many supernatural experiences, intiguing
edit on 6-3-2013 by Dharma Employee because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join