It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANSWER to fight the system

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
All over the world countries are collapsing due to the economic crisis thanks to the evil banking system and government who allowed them to gamble taxpayer money away. Europa is crumbling down like the WTC. Spain, Greece and Italy are on the brink of a civil war. The only answer is a non violent revolution. Martin Luther King also said this. So how do we fight back then you aks? The answer is simple. Global Non Complience. We just stop working and find a resolution with US THE PEOPLE. Only WE can fix this, only WE can make a change. The governments don't care about you then only care about money and power and unless WE do something about it things will only get worse. Spain is already in the crapper and we could learn alot about how the people there are handling the situation. And soon this is going on in our countries so read and learn while we still can before SHTF on a global scale. And that will happen!

Under here is a small piece of what's going on in Spain. It has been translated by GOOGLE so there may be words misspelled or sentences.

The Spanish economy erodes still downhill, the army of unemployed is growing and many Spaniards can not pay their fixed costs.
There is now in Spain a hopeful trend developing. Which is that the people who have to ensure forced evictions had enough with their job.

Also in Spain the banks are criminals and in that country evictions are the order of the day. Sometimes people do not wait until the time comes and step voluntarily from life to be a step ahead of the system.

There is, however, now in Spain a hopeful trend developing. The people who should ensure the evictions have enough of it. Sent on behalf of their cold masters they come increasingly into situations where they are forced to evict friends, acquaintances or family on the streets. Apparently, when that point is reached, then something happens to people.

The fire department is also getting orders to help evicting people but they've had enough too. They said they will only help in case of an emergency and not to be of help to the banksters. Also locksmiths are essential in this type of procedure and they increasingly are refusing to contribute to this.

Thus said the locksmith Iker De Carlos from Pamplona, ​​"I refuse any longer to be a link in this process." He therefore receives support, ofcourse of the population, but also of the National Association Keymaker.

People like De Carlos grow into a kind of folk heroes and their example is followed. Also by a policeman from Barcelona who had part in the eviction of his mother in law. He refused and was the next day in jeans with others a human cordon ar the evacuation to sabotage it. It earned him a suspension, but the police union SUP strongly supports the work refusers.

Besides firefighters, police and locksmiths now starting the first bailiffs refuse any longer to participate in evictions.

What is striking about the above story is that all these people are "normal" and continue to work until they are confronted with victims from their own circle. Apparently, with allot of these people something bad has to happen to them or someone close before you get that feeling that something is wrong and needs to change,
Countries such as Greece and Spain are one step further than we in the overall degradation process. Therefore instructive to see how the situation develops there.

The population in Spain is gradually understanding that they have more power than they thought. That if a population massively say NO something (non compliance) must happen, and that there is no government that still can do something about it. We think that it is a positive development. One that is not based on revolution or rebellion, but to no longer participate in the system. The more people participate, the sooner we are rid of it.

The Time Is Now People & Aliens.

Article is in Dutch
link:

www.niburu.co...:in-spanje-werken-mensen-niet-meer-mee-aan-het-systeem-video&catid=37:wereld&Ite mid=50
edit on 26-2-2013 by Annunak1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
To which I can but say "TA DAAAAAH' and agree.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

Yup it's a pity that the country ur living in must go to sh!t first before people do something. Don't get me wrong i want to quit my job to and make a change but if i do my mom will kick me out the house
so i guess i gotta wait till SHTF here 2 and that won't be to long i think. The waiting game is on like i read in a previous thread.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Bravo good Sir,

I am in agreement with you.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
This is where the direct link of the internet is so important to the proliferation of non compliance.
We would be very hard put to find a lot of palaver about such things in the MSM....
Contact between resistors world wide is imperative....
Up the NON VIOLENT revoliution!

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Annunak1

So how do we fight back then you aks? The answer is simple. Global Non Complience.

Aye... but the catch is, how do you get everyone to participate in this non-compliance?

Figure that part out, then you're onto something.

edit on 26-2-2013 by DeReK DaRkLy because: ...

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DeReK DaRkLy

I think that will happen when the whole country is so messed up like in Greece that most people don't even have enough money to buy food. That is when the peoples decide i ain't gonna work no-more and we need to bring this government down.

top topics

join