It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran announces uranium finds and power plant expansion

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   

"If the Zionists act against Iran it will be a historic opportunity for the Islamic Revolution to wipe them off the world's geographic history," Deputy Commander of Iran's Revolutionary Guard Brig.-Gen. Hossein Salami declared Sunday.

story

The banner appears as well on a bus at a military rally in Iran in November 2006. The banner reads in English, “Israel should be wiped out of the face of the world.”30

go to page 14

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

"If the Zionists act against Iran it will be a historic opportunity for the Islamic Revolution to wipe them off the world's geographic history," Deputy Commander of Iran's Revolutionary Guard Brig.-Gen. Hossein Salami declared Sunday.

story

The banner appears as well on a bus at a military rally in Iran in November 2006. The banner reads in English, “Israel should be wiped out of the face of the world.”30

go to page 14

By your own post, where did they threaten do to this? What it says is that they SHOULD, not that Iran is GOING TO.... Propaganda much?

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Catalyst317

reply to post by Catalyst317

I have over 4100 posts and have been here for 5 years. Dont lecture me on being on topic just because you are obviously pro iran and dont like what i have to say. I was explaining why they would be lying.

LMAO, I'm not pro-Iran, I am Pro- anti - dumb a** comments.
They photo shop a jet... now you claim they lied about sooo many things, but only cite the jet... Now, riddle me this Mr. 4100 posts, if they have uranium, can not import it, where did it come from? What you are saying makes no sense...
edit on 23-2-2013 by Catalyst317 because: (no reason given)

Your drivel makes no sense. Do you really need me to quote more of their lies to show you they can be liars? Cmon lets step up the level of discourse here.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
The UN placed sanctions on Iran due to their unwillingness to cow-tow to the demands other nations wanted to force upon them. The sanctions are not necessarily because of any nefarious actions taken by Iran itself.....it's because of the paranoia from politicians in the West.

Iran is a sovereign nation and should be treated as such. They have the right to create power in any way they see fit as long as it does not effect any other nation.

I can't wait for the day that we start worrying about what we are doing at home and not concerned with how a desert country across the globe is making electricity!

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   

I have over 4100 posts and have been here for 5 years. Dont lecture me on being on topic just because you are obviously pro iran and dont like what i have to say. I was explaining why they would be lying.

LMAO, I'm not pro-Iran, I am Pro- anti - dumb a** comments.
They photo shop a jet... now you claim they lied about sooo many things, but only cite the jet... Now, riddle me this Mr. 4100 posts, if they have uranium, can not import it, where did it come from? What you are saying makes no sense...
edit on 23-2-2013 by Catalyst317 because: (no reason given)

Your drivel makes no sense. Do you really need me to quote more of their lies to show you they can be liars? Cmon lets step up the level of discourse here.

Yes, cite it...

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Theres obviously no logic behind your posts. I show you undeniable proof that those statements have been made and you question the word "should"?

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

Then let the inspectors come in and prove it's just for electricity. Simple.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
You Americans make me laugh. You will worry about a ridiculous quote which has been proven to be a mis-translation yet kill Millions in the country next door to Iran? Sometimes I think you people are insane and listening to Iran would be the smart thing to do in this day and age.

Riddle me this batman ... are you living in the USA ??

Some misquided posters here at ATS think Iran tells the truth about everything and can do no wrong. However, the simple matter is that the Iranian 'news' outlets are nothing more than Iranian government propagada outlets with an agenda, and they hardly ever tell the truth about anything.

Ya'll remember this Iranian gem??

Iran News Agency Plagiarizes the Onioin

Apparently unaware of the unwritten rules of both ethical journalism and satire, an Iranian news agency published an edited copy of a report from The Onion on Friday, without crediting the original or acknowledging that it was fiction.

The Fars News Agency, which is close to Iran’s powerful Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps, posted its version of the report on its English-language Web site under the same headline used by The Onion for the original four days earlier: “Gallup Poll: Rural Whites Prefer Ahmadinejad To Obama.

What would be really INSANE would be to automatically believe anything that the Iranian government says. Their 'news' outlets are not free to report what is really happening and are heavily censored. They are fed propaganda from the Iranian government and made to promote it.

So questioning the story 'Iran announces uranium finds and power plant expansion' .. that's a smart thing to do. It MIGHT be a true story .. but it also could just as easily be faked by the Iranian government.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
The UN placed sanctions on Iran due to their unwillingness to cow-tow to the demands other nations wanted to force upon them. The sanctions are not necessarily because of any nefarious actions taken by Iran itself.....it's because of the paranoia from politicians in the West.

Iran is a sovereign nation and should be treated as such. They have the right to create power in any way they see fit as long as it does not effect any other nation.

I can't wait for the day that we start worrying about what we are doing at home and not concerned with how a desert country across the globe is making electricity!

Now this is a very well written, intellectual post. Star for you sir.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247

Now this is a very well written, intellectual post. Star for you sir.

So what you're really saying is, " I am pro Iran, this post I starred is pro Iran, therefor its a well written intellectual post"

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Theres obviously no logic behind your posts. I show you undeniable proof that those statements have been made and you question the word "should"?

No, you stated that they said they were going to wipe a country off the face of the earth.... They never said that... Don't back down now because they actually NEVER said what you just said they said....

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!?!!?!?!?

Did you ignore the links I gave? UNDENIABLE PROOF

My lord, your blind faith in Iran is really disconcerting.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   

You couldn't of used a worse quote. You do understand what this is saying? If Israel attack Iran is the key point from the quote. In other words, Iran aren't planning to attack Israel unless Israel attack Iran and its justified also.
edit on 23-2-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!?!!?!?!?

Did you ignore the links I gave? UNDENIABLE PROOF

My lord, your blind faith in Iran is really disconcerting.

How is that UNDENIABLE PROOF?!?
That is like me saying a person, people, nations SHOULD be wiped off the face of the earth, but there is a difference than saying I AM GOING TO wipe a person, people nation off the face of the earth... TWO completely separate things... Again, where is your UNDENIABLE PROOF? LMAO

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   

IF you want to play the childish semantics game, go ahead. I'll move on to threads with logic in them. If I said to a judge in court, "you should be dead". I would be thrown in jail because its the same thing as saying " I want you dead"

And if you cant understand that, you are a troll.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   

edit on 23-2-2013 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
Sometimes I think you people are insane and listening to Iran would be the smart thing to do in this day and age.

Let's see what Iran has to say .... hmmm ....

Iranian Chamber Society - Iranian Laws and Government
General Principles of Iranian Constitution
All I see is Islam Islam Islam. No thanks. I prefer a secular and balanced government. And the government of Iran is paranoid about barbie dolls and kids squirt guns and buddha statues ... taking them away from the people. THAT is insane. Again ... No thanks.

More reasons to question the accuracy of the 'Iran announces uranium finds and power plant expansion" .. look at history of the Iranian government telling lies ..

New Contradictions and Lies from Iran
Iran Government Lies about Airplane
Iran says it's not involved in Syria .. but they are

etc etc etc ...

link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I can guarantee you right now, I get more enjoyment listening to an interview from Ahmadinejad than listening to Obama. Not because I jerk off to Iran but because I see more truth in his words than the bs coming out of the US government. I understand that both are embarrassmets to the human race but in the war of the words, Ahmadinejad wins hands down. Maybe because he has more credentials than Obama, I don't know.

link   

IF you want to play the childish semantics game, go ahead. I'll move on to threads with logic in them. If I said to a judge in court, "you should be dead". I would be thrown in jail because its the same thing as saying " I want you dead"

And if you cant understand that, you are a troll.

Semantics? What you are saying is ridiculous... There is a complete difference in saying someone should be dead compared to that you are going to kill them....

Please go to a different thread Mr. 4100 posts as you have nothing to offer here and have been owned.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

They both have been promoted past the point of their ability.
Neither one should be running a country.
And neither one can be trusted to tell the truth.

ETA ... you didn't answer me .. do you live in the USA?
If so .. if it's so bad here then why are you here??

edit on 2/23/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join