It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three Cheers for the King of the Illuminati!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Greatest I am

I see no way around it and would not like your system as it would kill innovation. No one will strive unless a reward is part of the package.

I'm not talking about communism. I'm talking about the end of all currency that really is just a marker for energy spent. Those that the system favors are merely amassing hordes of energy that others have spent to acquire the markers so they can survive week to week and live as slaves. I'm talking about true freedom, less stress, no wars, an end to most of the crime. Seeing the root of all evil, which is the love of money, plucked from the earth and withering in the sun.

I think you're completely wrong about innovation as well. Depends on the person just the same as it does now. Not everyone is even motivated by reward. I think there could possibly be even more innovation. People won't be murdered for designing a carburetor that gets 200 miles per gallon or an engine that runs off of water.

" For the love of money, is the root of all evil." Absolute truth.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Im sure the illuminati will laugh if they see this post and what makes you think you have any kind of link to them ? If you did you wouldnt post what you have posted and that is ignorance. The illuminati are the exact opposite of whats going on in your brain, here is a suggestion for you rich brain....go and donate all your money and uplift a comunity...only then could you even be considered one of them and what is it you are actually trying to say, or is it just your own ego that needs some much needed attention.

Your Gurus Tip for the day.

Do some retail therapy
and all this will be over

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

I see no way around it and would not like your system as it would kill innovation. No one will strive unless a reward is part of the package.

I'm not talking about communism. I'm talking about the end of all currency that really is just a marker for energy spent. Those that the system favors are merely amassing hordes of energy that others have spent to acquire the markers so they can survive week to week and live as slaves. I'm talking about true freedom, less stress, no wars, an end to most of the crime. Seeing the root of all evil, which is the love of money, plucked from the earth and withering in the sun.

I think you're completely wrong about innovation as well. Depends on the person just the same as it does now. Not everyone is even motivated by reward. I think there could possibly be even more innovation. People won't be murdered for designing a carburetor that gets 200 miles per gallon or an engine that runs off of water.

" For the love of money, is the root of all evil." Absolute truth.

They were killed!

Who, when and where?

Regards
DL

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by STARTRUTH49
Im sure the illuminati will laugh if they see this post and what makes you think you have any kind of link to them ? If you did you wouldnt post what you have posted and that is ignorance. The illuminati are the exact opposite of whats going on in your brain, here is a suggestion for you rich brain....go and donate all your money and uplift a comunity...only then could you even be considered one of them and what is it you are actually trying to say, or is it just your own ego that needs some much needed attention.

Your Gurus Tip for the day.

Do some retail therapy
and all this will be over

Oh my. You know of an Illuminatus who has given away all that he has?

Who id that?

Regards
DL

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
One cannot have two masters. but reality was created with catch 22s. I am almost at a point where I can figure out how to solve our problems, but people won't listen properly because their minds are undisciplined.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
We have learned enough from your ilk, your contract is complete and it is time for you to go. Be like Helium and leave the atmosphere forever.
edit on 7-3-2013 by Emeraldous because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   

The world is appearing to be prospering with humans living longer and less poor than ever before.

And you think that those who pay and work for that good position despise life.

Rather a strange view. Care to explain it.

Would you rather we return to shorter and poorer lives?

reply to post by tetra50

Your words, above.

Keeping it simple, as you requested, though I think every point I made was salient and it took every word to express it: the poor haven't the means to achieve the same position to pay and work for that "good position."
They are kept in that mein, by those who pay and work for that good position. For it takes the poor to make money off of for the other class to succeed. Ergo, keep them where they are, so that those who have can hold onto their position. And yes, in this way, they despise life, and it seems inherently obvious. In the end, the neither respect the poor, nor how they held their own position, and frequently become less and less appreciative of themselves and what they have. They placate their guilt over this by giving to charities, or making an appearance of caring for the "lesser" class that afford their abilities to succeed. One need only read celebrity news to see the self loathing and self destruction that illustrate this principle.

Despise life? You can see evidence in the wealthy all over the place of this. I don't think this a rather strange viewpoint at all, but rather obvious.

There: KIS enough for you?
edit on 9-3-2013 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

You mentioned that the rich cannot take it with them and you are right. Now think demographically over time and you will see that the wealth at the top, that they cannot take with them, just falls back into the general economy when they die. Nothing is ever lost to a finite demographic common.

Oh yes, and this. Laughable, really. No, it doesn't fall back into the general economy when they die....
REALLY? They pass it on in their estates to their relatives, keeping it right where it always was.....

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo
One cannot have two masters. but reality was created with catch 22s. I am almost at a point where I can figure out how to solve our problems, but people won't listen properly because their minds are undisciplined.

Billions of people say the same thing and they are just as right or wrong.

You cannot have a way to solve problems if as you indicate, you cannot discipline minds or find a way to do it for enough of the population.

Economically speaking. The way to begin is to stabilize the economy from the bottom up.

How do you suggest that be done?

Regards
DL

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Emeraldous
We have learned enough from your ilk, your contract is complete and it is time for you to go. Be like Helium and leave the atmosphere forever.
edit on 7-3-2013 by Emeraldous because: (no reason given)

Then who would continue this good work?

www.youtube.com...

Let's see if you know what you are even talking about.

Take away the top of a demographic pyramid and what do you have?

A new top of a demographic pyramid. Right?

Sounds like you just want to be one of the ones to replace what you would scrap at the top. That sounds like jealousy.

Think French revolution and realize that all commons have a top.

Regards
DL

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by tetra50

The world is appearing to be prospering with humans living longer and less poor than ever before.

And you think that those who pay and work for that good position despise life.

Rather a strange view. Care to explain it.

Would you rather we return to shorter and poorer lives?

reply to post by tetra50

Your words, above.

Keeping it simple, as you requested, though I think every point I made was salient and it took every word to express it: the poor haven't the means to achieve the same position to pay and work for that "good position."
They are kept in that mein, by those who pay and work for that good position. For it takes the poor to make money off of for the other class to succeed. Ergo, keep them where they are, so that those who have can hold onto their position. And yes, in this way, they despise life, and it seems inherently obvious. In the end, the neither respect the poor, nor how they held their own position, and frequently become less and less appreciative of themselves and what they have. They placate their guilt over this by giving to charities, or making an appearance of caring for the "lesser" class that afford their abilities to succeed. One need only read celebrity news to see the self loathing and self destruction that illustrate this principle.

Despise life? You can see evidence in the wealthy all over the place of this. I don't think this a rather strange viewpoint at all, but rather obvious.

There: KIS enough for you?

You mentioned that the rich cannot take it with them and you are right. Now think demographically over time and you will see that the wealth at the top, that they cannot take with them, just falls back into the general economy when they die. Nothing is ever lost to a finite demographic common.

Oh yes, and this. Laughable, really. No, it doesn't fall back into the general economy when they die....
REALLY? They pass it on in their estates to their relatives, keeping it right where it always was.....

You say it does not fall back in and then tell us who it falls back to.
"They pass it on in their estates to their relatives, keeping it right where it always was".
Exactly. In the economy where I said it would stay in.

Is that KIS enough for you?

To your first bit of foolishness.
"Ergo, keep them where they are"

Where in this clip do you see the poor kept where they are?

www.youtube.com...

Start thinking. I do not want to say KISS.

Regards
DL

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Sorry if I don't find YouTube the best source around. And thanks for your sage advice, since I am having such trouble thinking clearly.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
We all have our crosses to bear.

Regards
DL

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join