It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enough Talking about this CORRUPT US dictatorship..... Whats the first step to TAKE IT BACK?!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by gorgi

ATS, this very site your on is FULL of reasons why. This is a thread for those of us already in the know. Since you want to act like you dont know whats going on merely to derail the thread, use the search button. Or, just look around you my friend.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by thesmokingman

Look, we all want to get this corrupt government out of office, and take back our country,

I'm English and I know this doesn't really concern me but I do like to keep up to date with world events and other peoples thoughts and opinions etc and as such I have a couple of questions that might help me understand.

Firstly, didn't you guys just have an election recently in which Obama was re-elected?
Surely if he was elected in accordance with your electoral process then his administration can't be a dictatorship, can it?
Could you provide me examples and / or evidence of this 'corrupt disctatorship'.

And surely if he was so corrupt nearly 66million people wouldn't have voted for him, would they?

Surely the election was the obvious time to vote him out of office - seems to me like even if your current government is corrupt not ALL of you want and end to it.

I accept I could easily be wrong.

saying how we are so tired of the corruptness of the fed reserve, the president, congress, TPTB, and so on.

Again, details would be good.

And if they are all so corrupt I thought that was one of the main reasons you treasure The Second Amendment - why haven't Americans ever taken advantage of it?

ETA: I mean, we were ready as a nation to impeach and crucify Bill Clinton over a stain on a blue dress 14 years ago.

I suspect history will judge Clinton a very good President.

Now, we have the secret service partying it up with hookers and doing drugs while they are supposed to be protecting the president.

I suspect Secret Service men the world over have been indulging in these sort of practices since the very first Service ever became Secret.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal
steps have already been taken.
the government is aware and is begining to comply.
there is a thread i am posting on on ATS about it.

Wrong, supporting con artists will not change the government, the government is very rightly ignoring the conmen's nonsense.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   

I have only read the first 2 posts...The kind of steps needed to take our
country back would probably get some of us thrown into the back of a van
with a plastic bag tied around our heads.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

And thats what really scares me

We cant say anything anymore without suffering possible repercussions.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
The US is not a dictatorship but its evolving into 1 every time the take more rights away it grows closer and closer and with the gun bans that We the People will not allow to happen,

Our country has a Constitution and if they try to change anything in it that is treason and its Tyranny

We need Ron Paul as president and Jessie Ventura as Vice President or vice versa
Ron Paul wants to abolish the IRS and get rid of the Fed Reserve as well.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Start small! Talk to relatives, neighbors, co-workers, friends. Ease into a single subject to keep the person you are talking to in thier comfort zone.You have to slowly chip away at preconceived ideas. Just like the opponents do. You won't get anyware by coming on strong or making rash statements. You will only paint a target on yourself. And remember that sites like this one are monitored by tptb.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
First stop using the dollar and us a currency like bitcoin.

Second stop using their herding mechanisms(race,politics,creed,)

Third awaken people that are still in the debt based rent-a-slave loop

Fourth stop looking for a leader. Never follow a leader. Leaders can be co-oped.

Fifth audit the FED.

Sixth Stop voting for the corporate criminal class. Vote for anyone that is not democrat,republican or independent. Its still rigged but it sets the motion.

Seventh. Stop buying their products.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by bjax9er
Take over local/state governments.

But, increasingly, the game is rigged. Voter fraud in swing states re-elected Obama.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   

First things first—we must pause and think. We must think long and hard. We must do so to not fill a void with something just as awful.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Realistically, the most effective way to take it back is to let it run its course of tyranny for about 20 years until it becomes obvious to everyone that the system is broken - then it should fall apart on its own, and our country will learn from it the hard way.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

This administration has been the least transparent, consistently violating the constitution.Unconstitutional appointments
Benghazzi/fast and furious
Obama executive orders Gun control
Voter fraud 2012
Sequestration suicide

There is a little info for you..... more to come

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

Yes, but in the mean time we all suffer. Then, how easy will it be to build it back up like the great country we used to have. Worldwide we have burned too many bridges. We owe alot of money to china. This whole takedown of this country has been planned for a long time I am afraid. I believe it is too damaged to repair.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

We have learned the hard way, this effects the whole world not just us. If we allow our country to fall to ashes we may never be able to recover not in this age. We need to fix it now. Without illegal acts, without violence. We reclaim our government by cutting off the banks, the oil, big pharma- those are the biggest. We need to cut the snake at the head and then reclaim our great Nation. I think the banks want us to revolt they want our country in shambles so they can buy it up on the cheap. Look at the revolts world wide who marketed those? who benefited? The same marketing strategy is at play here! We can not allow that to happen here.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
Realistically, the most effective way to take it back is to let it run its course of tyranny for about 20 years until it becomes obvious to everyone that the system is broken - then it should fall apart on its own, and our country will learn from it the hard way.

Yeah this certainly isn't our problem. Lets just wait 20 years when nobody has anything left and our children can deal with our inability to change anything. The government may even do them a favour and put the country another 20 Trillion in debt.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Sorry I haven't had time to read the entire thread

But I felt compelled to throw my 2cents at this topic
If WE the people are going to have any chance at all, we have to demand our media back by any means.

Our masters have used our television sets to indoctrinate the masses and manufacture consent.

Our opinions are molded for us , our eyes are directed with ulterior motives , our wants and role models are scripted.
AND THEY'RE COMING FOR THE WEB.

Just look how the recent American election used the media to crush Ron Paul

I have stated this lots; My red pill was throwing my TV through my picture window when Bush Jr got his 2nd term. "What the F#*^$ Those f%$#^%$ are going to start another war"

It's cost me huge but I got my soul back so I figure I came out on top

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
If I were to answer this question honestly, my house would get SWAT teamed. I will give the popular answer... We all have to try like hell to wake up everyone in our lives, regardless of one's fear of looking/sounding crazy and being alienated by those we love. If you don't make it your mission in life to educate people then you are complicit. Do you know that GMOs are poison? TELL SOMEONE Flouride? TELL SOMEONE Economic collapse? TELL SOMEONE you get the idea.

The problem I have come accross is that I find plenty of people with an open mind and receptive to the message, but I tend to overwhelm them with information, so when you do try and wake someone up to the reality they live in... make sure you have a clear understanding and outline of how to go about it.
edit on 21-2-2013 by OptimusSubprime because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MinorityReporter

I agree, how though? Do we take back our media? Create a real news org? Complain all day everyday every time they report on Pistorius and neglect real news? Post real news on social media?I am willing to try anything.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by MinorityReporter
Sorry I haven't had time to read the entire thread

But I felt compelled to throw my 2cents at this topic
If WE the people are going to have any chance at all, we have to demand our media back by any means.

Our masters have used our television sets to indoctrinate the masses and manufacture consent.

Our opinions are molded for us , our eyes are directed with ulterior motives , our wants and role models are scripted.
AND THEY'RE COMING FOR THE WEB.

Just look how the recent American election used the media to crush Ron Paul

I have stated this lots; My red pill was throwing my TV through my picture window when Bush Jr got his 2nd term. "What the F#*^$ Those f%$#^%$ are going to start another war"

It's cost me huge but I got my soul back so I figure I came out on top

Money talks. Go after the advertisers. The big guys don't care what anybody thinks, but smaller advertisers do give a damn about how people feel about the programs their ad dollars support. Ask for the owners/managers and suggest they spend their money with news outlets that COVER THE NEWS. Maybe tell them a few of your favorites.

ETA: Oh and talk radio stations. Get on the horn and tell them they're history on your airwaves unless they clean up their act and get decent hosts on their schedules.
edit on 21-2-2013 by frazzle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12

Thinking Democrats and Obama is the problem is extremely short sighted and stupid. I realize they are a convenient scapegoat but the real problem is that we have sold our souls to a corrupt economic system that worships PROFIT over the welfare of the citizens.

the point of this thread was: Enough Talking about this CORRUPT US dictatorship..... Whats the first step to TAKE IT BACK?!

i'm NOT stupid for saying the Democrat (progressive) machine and the front-man Øbama are guilty of being part of the corrupt (almost)-dictatorship Execuitive Branch

the first target should be Øbama... impeach the man that wants to cripple the USA... to steadily disarm the USA military & nuclear missile deterrent as it was when he first occupied the Oval Office (now surrounded) by at least a handful of Americans in high Defense/Security positions who are either sympathetic to 'The Muslim Brotherhood' or else converted to Islam...

The Oval Office has throughout history been keen to 'pursuade' the opposition to the WH view... but this chief-executive forces and or intimidates the bought for congress and if that did not work he sneaks laws into action by EO behind the backs of the actual and Constitutional Law Making body...congress & senate (holding my nose!)

Impeach the CIC for what he is promising to 'cut' for meeting the reduced budget of [Sequestered' funds...
his proposals will lead to sabotaging the social, governmental fabric of a ordered society... his cuts will jepordize the peace & stability of the population...he is deliberately pulling out the 'martial law' possibility instead of doing the sensible Z& reasonable thing in cutting non-essential services/programs until the 'budget' issues are resolved.... just like a tantrum a spoiled brat kid does when he does not get his way on the school yard...

yeah we need this kind of leadership

Ay Contrare!... if he goes with cutting the military defense and the first-responders all over the nation.... he should be ipeached for the intentional harm he had caused, and be sued for all the wrongfull deaths that result from his decisions

iffen he does get impeached.... many of the bankers, congresspersons on the take from lobbysts, even other politicians and even NGos (think ACORN here) will get the message that they might be next - or at least down the line for prosecution themselves...

i say START at the top... the "FIRST STEP" should be the puppet/front man sitting in the Oval Office
that's the issue here in this thread... not the mumblings of just how far & widespread the greed and fraud has gotten...
hey if the 'boss' is doing wrongful things, the lower rung staff will follow the lead... dump Barack Ø. is my stand if he tries to create chaos & mayhem with the proposed furloughs of defense & safety officers

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join