It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enough Talking about this CORRUPT US dictatorship..... Whats the first step to TAKE IT BACK?!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
When more than half of this country gets a government check good luck taking this country back in case some people missed it the majority is quite happy with their government masters.

Can't educate people because they marginalize you ie call you a racist,hater of the poor and middle class, or you hate people because you want people to breathe dirty air and drink dirty water etc.

The majority will never take up arms those is power are trying their damdest to make sure you don't have anything to take up arms with.

You can't criticize the current regime without being labeled a terrorist that's the part where "this drone is for you".

People have forgotten where the true power lays in this country until the majority realize this this country will never be "Taken back".

Honestly take a good look at Amerika the people(the majority) loves to be ruled the issues are used to divide and conquer. those politicians will manipulate the people to keep and maintain the status quo.

Sure they do love to act like they give a crap about the little people- but get real the only thing they care about is their own power.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Take over local/state governments.
Then amend the constitution, the other way.

Take away their money.
I mean our money.

[snipped]
edit on Sat Feb 23 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

Sounds great…except they are the people who draft law!

How about we start by taking away their ability to make unconstitutional law? The states can do that. Let's start with nullification and go from there.

Just sayin'!

edit on 21-2-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

Yes the sad truth, but I'd like to see who would back the idea and who wouldn't. Just to see how bad things have gotten.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
The only way to really do it is to beat them at their own game. There is no quick solution. You make a ton of money and you buy politicians. They are all whores.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by DestroyDestroyDestroy
The only way to really do it is to beat them at their own game. There is no quick solution. You make a ton of money and you buy politicians. They are all whores.

I think they're set to self destruct if you try to buy one for honest reasons.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Get used to it, it will only get worse. We are at the point of no return.

People accepting the war on terrorism is proof.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ObjectZero

Nah, in the kingdom of inequity money talks and bulls*** walks. If you pay them, they will do your bidding. Petitioning does nothing.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by DestroyDestroyDestroy
reply to post by ObjectZero

Nah, in the kingdom of inequity money talks and bulls*** walks. If you pay them, they will do your bidding. Petitioning does nothing.

What is the only issue of the last 10 years that state and federal government has acted upon after people have voiced an opinion.

Firearms control.

And why

Because it plays into their agenda.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Unfortunately you're pointing at the wrong enemy. It isn't this government, the last government, or government in general. They are all just agents for the real problem. You can overthrow them as often as you like and you'll end up in exactly the same situation. Government is simply replaceable parts. They serve as an insulator between us and the real problem. Those pulling the strings and setting the agendas have no face. That's intentional. Government HAS a face which makes it very easy to redirect our displeasure and focus blame in their direction. All part of the plan.

Meanwhile the real enemy is robbing public monies, assets and resources to their personal betterment. All expenses and failures are 'socialized' (like the bailouts) forcing us, The People, to cover their losses. But at the same time they pay proportionately much lower taxes through self-engineered loopholes and are able to take advantage of all manner of shelters for their ill-gotten gains.

You think a people's overthrow of the government will change things? Look at Egypt, Iraq, Libya, and soon Syria. Focusing on the government is fruitless. What we need to do is cipple the machinery of the real enemy. The people pulling the strings of government around the world. Central Bankers, There's no quick, painless fix to this. It has been designed that way. These people are not stupid and they have all the resources in the world on their side. You want change? Start by scrapping the Fed and decentralizing government so legislative power is less consolidated.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

That SHOULD be the answer, unfortunately many of the state's legislators are every bit as evil as the feds or they would have gone the nullification route long since.

That's not new though. That's how it's always been and always will be. There are good AND bad people in the world. We can't let that deter us if we're serious.

Look at the union and confederate states during the civil war. Some states leaned one way and the rest leaned another. We have different issues today but the divide is still there. People had to pick sides. We have to pick sides today - you're either for the constitution or you're part of the problem.

If we don't take back power through the power of the state then what do we do?? I think it's our only hope. It means many people will have to relocate to a state that shares their values but that's a small price to pay compared to what some here are advocating.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   

reply to post by frazzle

That SHOULD be the answer, unfortunately many of the state's legislators are every bit as evil as the feds or they would have gone the nullification route long since.

That's not new though. That's how it's always been and always will be. There are good AND bad people in the world. We can't let that deter us if we're serious.

Look at the union and confederate states during the civil war. Some states leaned one way and the rest leaned another. We have different issues today but the divide is still there. People had to pick sides. We have to pick sides today - you're either for the constitution or you're part of the problem.

If we don't take back power through the power of the state then what do we do?? I think it's our only hope. It means many people will have to relocate to a state that shares their values but that's a small price to pay compared to what some here are advocating.

I never said anything about being deterred!! And I agree its our only hope.

However .... there are certain clauses within the Constitution itself that hamper efforts to uphold the Bill of Rights and that should be taken into account. That's the side I'm on (upholding the the Bill of Rights even to the exclusion of the rest of it if necessary). There's no doubt its a side that's pretty sparse around the edges and it gets me into trouble with just about everyone.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Looking to the states is a symptom of the same problem people should neither be looking at government nor the state they should be looking within.,

When every person sees they are kings themselves and slaves to no one then maybe things can change.
edit on 21-2-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
How is the US a dictatorship ?

You post a lot of claims but you provide nothing to back it up.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
We need to Stop paying taxes but we need to get everybody to do it for it to work which is the hard part most of the country sees nothing wrong which is very sad.

People think guns should be banned just makes no sense are they really that dumb do they not know why we have the right to bare arms?

But to stop paying taxes is simple just get a W4 and on it mark Excempt from Federal tax if we could get most of the country to do it they would have no income to continue there agenda which we all know it leads to a NWO

We all know how it's going to pan out there will be a NWO for 7 years then it will be destroyed and a small percentage of the world will survive and we will live in peace for the lucky few left just a matter of time which is very much looking very close to the end times can't say it doesn't

Once the NWO rises we will know its time to restist because most will die regardless

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
remember the phrase...don't let a good crisis go to waste... boasted by the Democrat party operatives...

well. lets use this Sequester near crisis, which incidently was created by the Obama regime to begin with... as the cornerstone of an Impeachment..

.i point out that this administration is threatening to 'furlough' 800,000 civilian defense department workers and have many first responders to be given time off the job without pay as the ONLY solution to the Sequestering of funds to begin the 1st of March 2013.

now this sequestering of funds to comply with mandatory operating budget reductions...could very well be targeted to many other non-essential elements instead of 'Defense' & 'first responders'
lets cut back things like operating hours of National Parks, or night basket-ball...or libraries...

but No... instead Mr Obama wants to decimate the order and safety of America & American citizenry with the budget cuts he is said to be targeting (so as to Demonize the opposition party, Republicans)

so... to make the Republicans look cold harted, Obama is reported to be seriously thinking of doing what an enemy saboteur would be proud to to.... debilitate the Military and screw up the various Police/Fire/Medical & safety operations which protect and serve the populace...

Obama by deliberately opting to seriously retarding the operations of these vital public security & safety components...instead of making decisions to mitigate the discomfort on the citizens and a resulting lax safety/security status...he is only doing whats best for him & his cadre instead of what is best for the whole of the population & the country-----

and that ammounts to an Impeachable offense to my sensibilities

Oh ho... i guess i just got a 'crosshairs' trained on me , huh

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
remember the phrase...don't let a good crisis go to waste...

sorry the post key somehow doubled up,,, dang
edit on 21-2-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by thesmokingman

My first recommendation is stop paying your taxes. I would try to find a financial institution that would put your taxes in escrow, which means technically you paid. Taxation without representation is why we fought for independence and we shall fight for it again.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesmokingman
Look, we all want to get this corrupt government out of office, and take back our country, that we all know and love. We all spend so much time on forums like this very one (and MANY others just like it) on the internet, complaining, whining, and
saying how we are so tired of the corruptness of the fed reserve, the president, congress, TPTB, and so on. Yet, what CAN WE REALLY DO? Seriously, I want to know HOW we would go about implementing a change? Is there anything at all? We all want the change, we all know its happening(well, most of us), yet these corrupt things keep happening. Does ATS have any ideas? If so, where do I sign up?!?!
ETA: I mean, we were ready as a nation to impeach and crucify Bill Clinton over a stain on a blue dress 14 years ago. Now, we have the secret service partying it up with hookers and doing drugs while they are supposed to be protecting the president. What has changed that makes this acceptable, unimpeachable behavior today?
edit on 21-2-2013 by thesmokingman because: (no reason given)

NON COMPLIANCE none what so ever,

Ignore them ignore their demands just ignore them, yes some will end up in prison but they cant jail us all, just dont work with them.

Dont Vote dont watch the news just pay no heed to the.

If you protest they get their thugs to come out an hit you with a baton and then the rest fall back in line.

So no protest just ignore them, no one report anyone else to the police no one give them anything they dont need to, total Non Compliance.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
America isn't a dictatorship! It's a Corpratracracy, run by the lobbiest and CEOs of fortune 500 companies. The political deals are made on country club golf courses and Bohemian Grove.

The government won't change until you take out the corruption, kickbacks, campaign contributions from big business, big oil, banking, wallstreet, and the real power brokers.

That's the way the power structure is designed. Pi$$ and moan all you want but until that is changed....nothing will change.

Thinking Democrats and Obama is the problem is extremely short sighted and stupid. I realize they are a convenient scapegoat but the real problem is that we have sold our souls to a corrupt economic system that worships PROFIT over the welfare of the citizens.

Do you think the "War on Terrorism" was really to protect us? Follow the money....who pays and who profits?

edit on 21-2-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

reply to post by thesmokingman

Seriously, I want to know HOW we would go about implementing a change? Is there anything at all? We all want the change, we all know its happening(well, most of us), yet these corrupt things keep happening. Does ATS have any ideas? If so, where do I sign up?!?!

The key to taking back power from the federal usurpers lies in the states.

The effort has already begun. We need to support local efforts to resist tyranny. Many states are fed up with the nonsense being peddled by douche bags in DC and they have said "NO." No matter what the issue, we need to support these stands against tyranny everywhere they occur so it will inspire other states to stand with us. If enough people get behind it, something is bound to change.

I agree. Start by asking your local sheriff if he is an oath keeper and where he stands. Let him know how you feel and how you will vote. Next, send emails to all your state representatives and let them know you have had enough and again how you will vote. Send emails to your friends to do the same and pass it on.

If enough people do this the states will start to ignore the feds and maybe something will change. You can change it but not by just posting on a forum.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join