It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enough Talking about this CORRUPT US dictatorship..... Whats the first step to TAKE IT BACK?!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Easy.

Utterly, completely and entirely eliminate Conservatism, the Tea Party and anything that smacks of that bankrupt backwater ignorance.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by FeatherofMaat
Easy.

Utterly, completely and entirely eliminate Conservatism, the Tea Party and anything that smacks of that bankrupt backwater ignorance.

Wow, now that is inspirational!

Troll much???

That has to be one of the weakest contributions to this entire thread and says nothing about the actual problems this country faces. It's comments like this that do nothing to solve the problem and only creates more division between people by slapping a label on everything instead of respecting different views and compromising on each other's ideals.

~Namaste

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by stormson
i dont suppose you ever thought of voting.

that is the american way after all.

America is NOT a Democracy. It's a REPUBLIC.

Citizens don't pick the PResident and never have. Politicians don't get picked by the people, takes big money (Corporate Interests) to get a Politician into office.

1 Answer.

1 piece of Paper.

Articles of Surrender.

Turn over America to England since they want to disarm us,

That would nullify all DEEDS to LAND.....that would nullfiy all the mafias....all the rich elite who've robbed us would alllll end up just like us.

Homeless Pennyless Paupers.

It's the ONLY solution. 1 piece of paper.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

Man, i've never seen anyone so gung ho to give up as you before.
Are you from the U.S? or from England? just curious.

Sorry, but that is not in our blood, as a famous person once said,
"We have yet begun to fight.".

Surrender now would be foolish, i for one would not be willing to go along with that.
America was formed with dreams and ideas and it can once again be.

This is just a little snag in the carpet in the grand scheme of things, like all homes
once in a while you have to take everything out and do a deep cleaning.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

Turn over America to England since they want to disarm us,

Sorry, but we don't want you......and we certainly don't want to disarm you - got nothing to do with us what you do - you sort your problems out and we'll sort our's out.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleVortex

Originally posted by darkbake
Realistically, the most effective way to take it back is to let it run its course of tyranny for about 20 years until it becomes obvious to everyone that the system is broken - then it should fall apart on its own, and our country will learn from it the hard way.

Realistically, LMAO!

I guess you and I don't inhabit the same "real world". So, let's continue to suffer like slaves, eat the GMO products, let our rights be taken away, watch more curruption slip by until it all crashes down on itself? Not very effective.

Your comment came from the mouth of a passive slave who is living to die instead of dying to live.

ETA: By the way, the US won't last 20 years...
edit on 21-2-2013 by PurpleVortex because: (no reason given)

Well... I am certainly not going to think any less of you for having your views, I am going to be waiting it out a bit longer.
edit on 23-2-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by severdsoul
reply to post by Pervius

Man, i've never seen anyone so gung ho to give up as you before.
Are you from the U.S? or from England? just curious.

Sorry, but that is not in our blood, as a famous person once said,
"We have yet begun to fight.".

Surrender now would be foolish, i for one would not be willing to go along with that.
America was formed with dreams and ideas and it can once again be.

This is just a little snag in the carpet in the grand scheme of things, like all homes
once in a while you have to take everything out and do a deep cleaning.

And BINGO was his name o.

You see, even though some of us talk critical of America and all her shortcomings, me included, she did not become one of the greatest counties in the World, by cutting and running from problems.

I think you all will get to a point up the tracks, where you will unite out of necessity against real wrongs.

I think you can do that diplomatically, reasonably, intelligently. Prove all the neigh Sayers wrong.

Vote with your brain,or vote with your feet.

To the lovely poster that suggested that the USA be given back to the UK, I almost lost a chunk of my spleen when I read that.

How would you sell that to anyone outside your basement?

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by lnfideI

To the lovely poster that suggested that the USA be given back to the UK, I almost lost a chunk of my spleen when I read that.

How would you sell that to anyone outside your basement?

You couldn't, so it was done in secret because no American would have bought into it. But technically it wasn't the UK it was given back to, rather it was the London bankers.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

The only thing I ask is that if there ever comes a time when new rules are laid down, PLEASE make sure that any bar association members in the room are kept securely bound and gagged throughout the proceedings.
it would take a citizens' brigade to accomplish but i could be game, you ?
i think their shingles would vanish faster than a citizens' brigade could form

lawyers create the 'legal' confusion as a form of job security.
funny thing is, 'precedence' is over-turned regularly ... once ppl assert their rights at the proper time.

if laws were made to be broken, then i'd prefer to be really good at it, wouldn't you ?

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

need more than those 3 words to ponder.
Articles of Surrender ... specifics as we already did in 1783.
have you read the Treaty of Paris ??

it certainly doesn't indicate America 'won' the War, so what effect would AoS have now ?
and what rights, freedom or liberty do you think Americans would/could retain and on what basis ?

what would become of our citizens and soldiers around the world ?
how would that impact our economy ?

i have lots more questions that those 3 words don't answer.
care to expand ??

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93
reply to post by frazzle

The only thing I ask is that if there ever comes a time when new rules are laid down, PLEASE make sure that any bar association members in the room are kept securely bound and gagged throughout the proceedings.
it would take a citizens' brigade to accomplish but i could be game, you ?
i think their shingles would vanish faster than a citizens' brigade could form

lawyers create the 'legal' confusion as a form of job security.
funny thing is, 'precedence' is over-turned regularly ... once ppl assert their rights at the proper time.

if laws were made to be broken, then i'd prefer to be really good at it, wouldn't you ?

Binding and gagging is one of the best uses for all that duct tape W thought we might need in case of a disaster. Our biggest manmade disaster has been caused by legal double speakers and they make so much noise its hard for us to hear each other asserting our rights over their constant caterwauling. So yup, if that was the concensus I'd be bringing my supply of tape and lending a hand to the brigade.

Shoot, we could probably even write up clear enough agreements among ourselves that ANYbody could approve and understand.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join