It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This 2012 forum is pretty useless now

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Hey there,
Im sorry if i offend any of you by making this thread its just what I think.
So, 2012 is gone and we arn't dead the world didn't end, so why do we need this forum?
Answer: We don't need this forum.
Because people are just posting theories and "I told you so" threads, and some even saying the world will end this year, oh wow when will you give up!

This is forum is a waste of space, You can agree or disagree or not know at all I don't mind.

Thank you for reading, (Im sorry if i offended anyone!)

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
An argument can be made that entire conspiracy sites are a waste.
Look at it this way. It's a place for people to vent.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by LinneaCapri

Why take away a venue for members to express themselves. If you don't like the forum..don't enter it. Poof, it's gone...to you....

Des

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by LinneaCapri

An argument can also be made that 2012 was not the end, but a beginning of a new era. What this era entails, we may not be 100% clear on yet, but it may (as an example) be an era with alot of meteors impacting earth, or where religion is becoming extinct all over the world(if we are lucky). As such this forum may still be useful in the future, looking back at the bygone era.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
They can alter the title. 2012 the next generation or 2012 the sequel. Maybe 2012 +1. Maybe we can start the calendar over and just refer to 2013 as year one.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
It still serves a purpose as an archive if nothing else. I never bought the date as I was never convinced that we properly translated the information correctly. When you consider how much mankind has toyed with calendar systems and dating of things...it was just another educated idiot's best guess.

I say it needs to stick around and be either an archive for people to reflect upon or maybe re-title it to something relevant...and no...I have no idea what to call it.
edit on 2/20/2013 by Jeremiah65 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Add to existing : Here

top topics

join