It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Salutations!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Greetings one and all! I finally decided to join the forums, after sporadically referencing and trawling it for a few years.

Some info on me:

Norwegian, and member of the socalled nordic race (created by aliens, if you believe that).
I've got a very wide field of interest, which I guess started with a fascination of the supernatural and paranormal, at a very early age. I have had a number of perplexing experiences over the years, way to much to get into here, so I'll leave it for later posts.

Some topics I feel I have attained a high degree of knowledge in include among others:
Sacred places
Different alien theories and conspiracies
Various conspiracies, such as cover ups, secret collaborations, assasinations etc.
Religion
The occult
The paranormal
Cryptozoology
Various more traditional subjects, such as psychology, social science, astronomy etc.
Numerology
Drugs!!
The various weird phenomena of Norway, such as the giant spiral which appeared in the winter sky in 2009.
The list goes on.

Further, I am currently spending my time researching a variety of religions and beliefs, and trying to tie it together with everything I already know of various other subjects, a sort of universal unified field theory, hehe.
The problem is ofcourse, that everytime I feel close to finishing the circle, it widens into a spiral...

I therefore have a very agnostic view on life, at the present moment, so I keep my mind open, no matter what.

I'd like to thank you all for creating such an amazing database of information, and I look forward to contributing myself.

Thanks for reading

Fjernt

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Fjernt

hello and welcome to Ats,I look forward to reading some some of your threads

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Greetings and welcome to the family! I hope you enjoy being a contributing member.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Greetings and Hallucinations to you! Hope u dig this site, it's a GAS! (possibly a plasma, maybe call it Awesomnium!) Have fun, Stay Safe, Be Blessed !

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS fellow traveller.

Just a heads up, discussion of drugs is not tolerated here.

Enjoy your stay.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Welcome to A.T.S.
See you around the site.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Welcome Fjernt To The Community

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Courtesy Is Mandatory.
What are these P F K W S ?
Visit here - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
How to Upload Your Pics & Avatars (also) Need a custom Avatar?
Your Terms and Conditions Of Use (also) Reaffirming ATS Policies

Try Ask ATS to find numerous threads to add your thoughts to now. Once a minimum of 20 posts are made, you'll be able to create your own threads & send out messages to fellow ATS members.

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***

ATS is at times like a rollercoaster ride! As a new member be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let staff know by using the "Alert" function. This will help keep the community, both young and old to further enjoy the ride with you.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Please bare in mind the t's and c's don't allow for raping and pillaging of fellow members
Welcome to our little piece of heaven and enjoy your time with us.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Whoa whoa whoa!

Since when did raping and pillaging become against the T&Cs?
I don't remember reading that.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Fjernt

We are Rigel4..... Drugs is bad mkay...
You shouldn't do drugs mkay
Welcome mkay

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Haha, thanks for the warm welcomes, and the links!

And let me assure you, my interest in drugs is purely scientific. Purely scientific indeed...

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Hello and welcome! So nice to meet you! Um...Has anyone seen the cat?

top topics

join