It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kansas City Gas Explosion Predicted by Ghost Box

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Can ghost boxes be used to forecast and predict the future? It seems that this group pick up something on their ghost box which was talking about the Kansas City Gas Explosion days earlier before it happened..Anyways just thought I would share.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by demonid011

Well, assuming this isn't some sick hoax, that is quite a damn coincidence.

I don't know much about this ghost box method, though.
I've listened to this video a few times, and I can definitely make out "Kansas" and "soon" in two different voices.

For some reason, this reminds me of Webbot.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   
2 things....

1. He said "natural" disaster. This isn't a natural disaster.

2. I can flip through radio stations and pretend syllables sound like the words I want them to as well.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

I don't really to believe it to be a hoax, on the about section they have a link to the full 2 + hour which looks like it was shot live..While I do believe that it is pretty easy to make out what ever you want the old lady at time actually said Kansas which I find really odd...He was asking about natural disasters though - has the cause for the explosion been determined?

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by demonid011

Missouri Gas Energy, the gas company for the area, said in a statement on Tuesday night that “early indications are that a contractor doing underground work struck a natural gas line, but the investigation continues.” The company has shut off gas to the area, the statement said.

Source, NY Times

Says ongoing investigation, but a quick google search netted me that.

Coincidences eh.

edit on 20-2-2013 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Can a device that is supposed to talk to the dead, predict something that has not happened yet.

Hmm, lets ask a ghost box about this. It will surely have the answers we look for.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by demonid011
Can ghost boxes be used to forecast and predict the future? It seems that this group pick up something on their ghost box which was talking about the Kansas City Gas Explosion days earlier before it happened..Anyways just thought I would share.

The video was posted on the 19th.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Right you are Enoch however the original unedited version at the 2:29:00 mark can be found here

www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfWsSWnmkvk

top topics

join