It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexico is asking for list of US citizen firearm owners in border states, and I am pissed.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   
You know, I am pissed off now.

Just what has to happen before the United States recognizes that the cartels are now the de facto government of Mexico, and adjusts our foreign policy with them appropriately?

Oh wait, I forgot, our Justice Department loves arming the Mexican Government Official Bureau of Narcotics Smuggling and Assassination (that's right, GOBONSA, lol.) Why are American taxpayers funding the armament of malicious drug cartels which exercise corrupt power over their own foreign government, and simultaneously make armed excursions over the border into the United States for the express purpose of smuggling illicit substances? Sometimes raiding and murdering United States citizens on their own land, in the process?

NO! This kind of thing has got to STOP!

If I was in Congress, if I was in the Justice Department, if I was the President of the United States, I would be doing everything I can to get the United States Military OUT of foreign wars, and bring them home, and put a limit on the number of combat tours they have to serve, and without violating those strictures I would deploy them HERE! Deploy our capable soldiers HERE, on American soil, on the Mexican border, to protect our OWN citizens, our OWN country, for once!

Globalization is DESTROYING US. And, if you live in a border state, it is literally PUTTING YOUR LIFE IN DANGER. Because our government grants violent, armed gangs of organized crime scumbags the right to make regular excursions into OUR territory, kill and steal from us, flood our streets with narcotics... and in exchange the Justice Department provides them with military-grade weapons, and with the other hand is trying to confiscate our simple semi-automatic rifles from us on the basis that they are scary looking?

Like I said in the other thread, the Mexican police can handcuff MY COLD DEAD HANDS!

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   
You should cry about it in the forum where its already being discussed.. Here

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   
My country tis of thee,
Sweet land of liberty,
Of thee I sing.
Land where my fathers died!
Land of the Pilgrim's pride!
From every mountain side,
Let freedom ring!

My native country, thee,
Land of the noble free,
Thy name I love.
I love thy rocks and rills,
Thy woods and templed hills;
My heart with rapture fills
Like that above.

Let music swell the breeze,
And ring from all the trees
Sweet freedom's song.
Let mortal tongues awake;
Let all that breathe partake;
Let rocks their silence break,
The sound prolong.

Our father's God to, Thee,
Author of liberty,
To Thee we sing.
Long may our land be bright
With freedom's holy light;
Protect us by Thy might,
Great God, our King!

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by dc4lifeskater

I already did. This is the Rant forum. I am allowed to rant here if I want.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Come to think of it, why are you thread policing me? What do you care what I post in regards to that thread? You made you comment on that thread, got the stars you wanted, and bailed out. Now bail out of mine.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   
is it just me or does Mexico always want something?

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   
because i wanted to rant about your rant :d

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   

because i wanted to rant about your rant :d

Oh. Touche, Skater. Good answer.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by heyitsok

I'd say, ask all you want...but you won't be getting an answer....

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Is really something that you WILL NEVER see in the news ,is the barbarie of the problem,the major cartels have split and now they figth each other over control of the border towns.Theres a failed goverment in Mexico with Enrique Pena Nieto AS FRAUDULENT president.Hes NOT IN CHARGE,THE CARTELS ARE ,and they have infiltrated the POLICE ,THE ARMY ,AND THE MEXICAN MARINES.The citizens live in constant state of terror,not because the economics,but because the insecurity.PEOPLE GET SHOT AT PRIVATE PARTIES,AT THE PARK AT THE SCHOOL,AT THE HOSPITALS,AT THE RESTAURANTS,EVEN IN THE STREET.If you think theres a such a thing as goverment,in Mexico,think again.The ZETAS have now operators in US soil,and this guys are WORSE THAT ANY CRIMINAL ORGANIZATION KNOWN. They behead their enemyes and videotape the act,to set an example to anybody who wants to snicht on them.(SEE.BLOG DEL NARCO).

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Is it just because its Mexico? They can get it anyway (the info) by searching it out in the States.

Is it because they are ASKING for it? I mean...they didnt have to say anything....just go and get it...they do stuff like that all the time. Would it have been better if they got it and just didnt say anything as usual?????

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysterioustranger
Is it just because its Mexico? They can get it anyway (the info) by searching it out in the States.

Is it because they are ASKING for it? I mean...they didnt have to say anything....just go and get it...they do stuff like that all the time. Would it have been better if they got it and just didnt say anything as usual?????

It's because of the *motive* behind it. Think about it.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by heyitsok

Yes I did think about it. But you know all kinds of things are going on behinds the scenes. I dont put ANYTHING past the Mexicans, Iranians, N. Koreans. At all.

Youre correct.

new topics

top topics

join