It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexico is asking for a registry of guns owned by Americans living in Border States!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
its probably corrupted mexican government officials affiliated with the drug cartels. they would be GREATLY interested in that list -- because then they know exactly who to rob if they need to rearm and make a quick escape back to mexico. ridiculous

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Havn't they seen this?

sadhillnews.com...[edit by]edit on 20-2-2013 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Hey Mexico! Tell you what, I will register my gun with your country as soon as every Mexican that is here illegally registers with each state government in our country.

You got the huevos, I will tell you that, but you can take this proposal and stick it where the sun don't shine!

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Yeah Right!
Not gonna happen!!!!

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
A lot of folks are missing the point here. This request can only mean that Mexico expects to be exercising sovereignty over these border states in the not-too-distant future.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

If they are "asking" and not telling us to do this then most likely nothing will happen. If Mexico didn't take away peoples rights to defend themselves from cartels then that would solve a lot of their problems with gang violence, but they don't. Mexican citizens get butchered everyday because they have nothing useful to effectively defend themselves with. The cops and soldiers are just the prime example of police state.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Man, what kind of worms are they putting in their tequila these days?

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Well considering we have been exported weapons to them, I do not see anything why they would not ask.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Man 1. Hey amigo ju know what happened up north jesterday?

Man 2, No Senior what happened?

Man 1, A bunch of our guy from da Cartels when into Tex-ass and robbed all these houses of dier guns and took over the whole neighborhood while the citizens dey could do nothing. They got 4 thousand guns.

Man 2. 4 Thousand guns!? How'd dey do dat?

Man1. We just asked for a list ya know and ya know what.. They Gave it to us!

Man2. Stupid American gringo.

Man1. Yeah I know right..

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Simple request. Simple reply.
Jódale y Joda Lejos

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Asking the worlds largest gun runner for a "registry" really?

Mexico doesn't even have to ask they want it anyway.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lazarus Short
A lot of folks are missing the point here. This request can only mean that Mexico expects to be exercising sovereignty over these border states in the not-too-distant future.

OK,lets say your right.

Can you tell me exactly how they will be conducting this exercise?

In a pipe dream world of rainbows and butterflies?

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by lnfideI

Originally posted by Honor93
and yet, ppl still think a National Registry is a good idea

what other purpose could it possibly serve ?

anyone who thinks Holder wouldn't comply isn't thinking very hard.

If I were an American living on a border state, I would be watching this very very closely.

Barry and Holdernow will sell you all out at a seconds notice, to anyone anytime anywhere.

If you trust those Chicago thugs, you are really blinded by your food stamps.

luckily i'm neither

and i don't trust any government, ever, so that's a no-brainer.

as for 'watching this closely', i'm more concerned with it being a public request.
our own public cannot get what mexico is asking so, what's the real point of this adventure ??

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by lnfideI

Originally posted by Lazarus Short

OK,lets say your right.

Can you tell me exactly how they will be conducting this exercise?

In a pipe dream world of rainbows and butterflies?

Isuppose it could happen if our government would allow them to do it.

What is so farfetched about waking up to the news that Obama has announced, in the spirit of cross-border friendship, a new program where law enforcement from both sides of the border will work together to fight crime in both countries?
Haven't we had DEA agents killed in operations in Mexico? What business do our agents have working in Mexico... to enforce our laws? Shouldn't the Mexican govt expect to be able to do the same?

To hear Obama make such an announcement would not surprise me at all. I wouldn't be surprised to find out that the subject was already covered in some treaty or agreement already.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join