It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexico is asking for a registry of guns owned by Americans living in Border States!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by dc4lifeskater
LMFAO yah good luck with that one.. The gun laws will not be coming to Texas and Texas borders mexico more then anyone.. You will NEVER get a list of anyone in Texas that has guns and neither will the US GOV...

Hahahaha. Okay, see you at the revolution.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Dear Mexico,

Here is your list of gun owners in the USA.

Now read the "Second Amendment" and that should give you a clear picture of who owns guns in the USA.

Warmest Regards,

USA

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
The mexican government cannot fight the drug cartels in their homeland but wishes to see the gun registry? Hmmm...unless if its the cartels themselves looking for information by using the mexican government pawns ?

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
How do you say, "F#ck You!!" in Spanish? I live in So. Cal, see how fast I comply with this request either from the Mexicans or the US Govt.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
If the UN Small Arms Treaty gets approved and ratified then they wont have to ask. Just say "NO!"

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Perhaps Mexico should consider trying to catalog the guns in their "gun free zone" country first. What's in this country is not only none of their business, but is irrelevant in the first place considering how much greater the threat level is over there. Mexico is a model example of what happens when you take the guns away from all the good guys.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatwasthat
reply to post by Signals

Rather than give Mexico information about Americans in their border States with the US I suggest the US create a neutral zone for fifty miles inside the Mexico where the US border patrol will enforce US laws to keep
Mexican trouble makers away from the border with the US.

I like this idea!

Instead of having a 100 mile zone inside the US where citizens have no 4th Amendment rights.....
Put the Constitution-free zone in MEXICO!

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
mexico should come pick up the papers they want.. and while they are here they can pick up their citizens that are living illegally in the U.S. and take them home and give them jobs..

oh and they can take their drugs and gangs back home with them as well

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

I wonder if the Mexicans think to themselves what would happen if TSHTF up north. I bet it would a bad day for them all the way around. Maybe that is why they want a list.

The only other reason is because they want to sell that list to criminals so they can get more guns. The entire Mexican society is corrupt from the top down. Funny thing to me is they show so much pride in a big pile of filth. All they while stealing resources and money from a host country to send back to that big pile of filth.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
Wow....

Are you kidding me? Probably the most corrupt Government in the western hemisphere (save our own) wants a list of US citizens that own guns? For what?

Here ya go Mexico: www.infowars.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
For them wanting this is ridiculous, first our gov`t arms them and now is trying to dis-arm us, just what gives here. Are we to be left defenceless and allow them to just run roughshod over us, or any country for that matter. Our police, nor our military cannot be everywhere at once, so that is why it was written into our constitution, about a well trained people. We are the lastline of defence, and without that we weaken ourselves as a nation. How our lawmakers cannot see this is beyond me, and how the people who back this is also beyond me as well when reality is just as I have just said.
edit on 20-2-2013 by thunder57 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Those crazy Mexicans, what are they up to. Everyone says this wont happen, but knowing who our leader is, he will probably hand them over without a fight, of course with some type of compensation that would only benefit the men upstairs.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainOblivious

this made me laugh out loud

edit: do they just come and steal potatoes or how does that work?
edit on 2/20/2013 by smarterthanyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by bjrichardson

Classic
. Thanks for posting!

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Here's the REAL question:

Why would Mexico publicly ask for this info, instead of just quietly using someone inside the country who has rightful access to the info? It's not like it would be that hard to get a hold of.

How does it help *our* country/government to make this a media story?

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93
and yet, ppl still think a National Registry is a good idea

what other purpose could it possibly serve ?

anyone who thinks Holder wouldn't comply isn't thinking very hard.

If I were an American living on a border state, I would be watching this very very closely.

Barry and Holdernow will sell you all out at a seconds notice, to anyone anytime anywhere.

If you trust those Chicago thugs, you are really blinded by your food stamps.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
All Mexico needs to know is there are enough guns to wipe out all of Mexico in those states alone.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Who really wants to know....it isn't the Mexican government, it is the drug cartels (the ones who really run the show) that want to know.

Find out who owns the guns, take them out when the time is right.....you own the border.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainOblivious
I have been charged with 2nd degree assault here in upstate NY for arbitrarily beating the daylights out of the Mexican scum that migrate here for potato season...FOUR TIMES. I did the crime each time and the only defense I proffered was that they are illegal Mexican SCUM.
Know how many times I got convicted? Not once. "Not Guilty" each time by a jury of my peers.....and THATS how we beat this amnesty bullcrap. No jury should ever convict any American charged with beating or even killing these wastes of life.

The power of a jury is overlooked. The jury has more power than any President or Judge. A jury conviction cannot be overturned. A jury lets the jurisdiction it resides in KNOW that Mexi-trash is not welcomed...and hence, I have not seen a Mexi-trash picking potatos here in my community for years...they know what will happen.

I think a country wide effort should be made to never allow a conviction of any CITIZEN who commits a crime against any illegal immigrant, period. Murder, rape, theft, assaults, kidnapping...ALL of it should be fair game. After all...the Mexi-trash started it.....and day after day these scumbags rape and murder children to the tune of over 130,000 violent crimes PER YEAR! I say a little quid pro quo is in order as illegals only respect one thing...VIOLENCE. Bout time you sad sack mofo's NUT UP and quit paying lip service to the problem...be a part of the solution. Otherwise...you are a part of the problem and an enabler.

And just think, when the poop does hit the old fan blades, you;ll have literally hundreds of thousands of instant terrorists at play inside your borders.

I think the Captain may be right on this one, only one thing they will understand. POP, snapple, CRACK.

Its the Aztec blood in them that makes them so violent. Iam a regular at o g r i s h and I can you they do some pretty bad things.

Letting any of them know where your guns are will be a very very bad idea.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join