It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexico is asking for a registry of guns owned by Americans living in Border States!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Mexico should just mind their own biz and keep doing what they do best.

1) Smuggle drugs
2) Smuggle people
3) Make lots of Tortillas

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Rather than give Mexico information about Americans in their border States with the US I suggest the US create a neutral zone for fifty miles inside the Mexico where the US border patrol will enforce US laws to keep
Mexican trouble makers away from the border with the US.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by whatwasthat

What are you going on about?

Logic has no place here!

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatwasthat
reply to post by Signals

Rather than give Mexico information about Americans in their border States with the US I suggest the US create a neutral zone for fifty miles inside the Mexico where the US border patrol will enforce US laws to keep
Mexican trouble makers away from the border with the US.

Add missle drones to the neutral zone.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
So, did I miss something or was the alligator-filled-moat option taken off the table at some point?

This is the vehicle which was being driven by two CIA employees, in Mexico with the knowledge and consent of their government, after Mexican Federal Police officers attempted to ASSASSINATE them.

It is claimed that those were "corrupt officers" who were working for the cartels.

And now you want to police United States citizens? No, I don't think so. I will allow a foreign police officer to come onto United States soil and put handcuffs on MY COLD DEAD HANDS.

There are only three things Mexico could realistically want this information for.

1. To steer cartel mules and smugglers away from properties which their rightful owners can actually defend.
2. To steer gun thieves to the most lucrative homes. Possible, now that the fast-and-furious gun teat has (I assume) dried out.
3. Mexico is going to collaborate on the illegal, unconstitutional disarmament of American citizens in the border states, which also happen to be the states most likely to "rebel" against any disarmament.

My money is on, ALL THREE.

This CENSORED is getting real. I guess I will see you guys at the front lines.
edit on 2013/2/19 by heyitsok because: (no reason given)

edit on 2013/2/20 by heyitsok because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by solomons path
reply to post by solomons path

HEY!!! I just watched the video . . . they are at the Ben Avery Shooting Range. I was just there this morning exercising my 2nd Amendment (and AZ State Constitution) rights.

Why didn't they talk to me . . . ?

Who am I kidding . . . I would have walked away, if I saw them coming . . .

Hey, cool... I have been there before firing my M16 with a 50-round magazine!! Ha ha
Won't happen, Arizona is about ready to put up a 50 foot wall patrolled by M1 Abram Main Battle tanks, LOL!
Some of my LEGAL Mexican friends are all for tighter border control! Wonder how many people know this?
Seriously, if Mexico really asked that it was only the Drug Cartels (that run Mexico) trying to find out where they can steal guns since the current USA administration screwed up their Fast and Furious supply!
edit on 19-2-2013 by wulff because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   
and yet, ppl still think a National Registry is a good idea

what other purpose could it possibly serve ?

anyone who thinks Holder wouldn't comply isn't thinking very hard.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Why is that information needed?

Some say that a foreign legion is hovering just outside of or vessel the UNITED STATES....just what comes to mind

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Perhaps they should institute a border control program. Problem solved. For everyone.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   
How about mind your own border jumping business assbag? Dont make me hate you.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I'm taking this to the Rant forum now.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals

Originally posted by IamAbeliever
Yea, I bet it's the Mexicans. Nice try Obama.

"Shucks, I would have gotten away with it if not for you meddling kids."

Yea, So what did Obuma Do?

He still has his Security protecting him, what about the American People?.

It's Costing the tax payers.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Can anyone remeber a time when domestic affairs were just that - domestic?

If Mexico wishes to continue to interject themselves in local domestic issues they they need to shut their mouths over fast and furious.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   
They can demand all they want but given the claim of sovereign borders, the United States and its States should resist and deny such a request. It endangers private citizens who are exercising a Right that not only is Constitutional, but also is subject to private property rights.

Given the brazen accolades of the cartels, such information in the hands of the Mexican government could very well put citizens of said States at considerable risk of their lives and their property.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I'm not going to sit here and spew out a tirade of middle school jokes and talk in poor taste about people from another country, I will say that mexico has no right to know the information that they are requesting.

Also the hypocrisy in the replies here has been hilarious, since our government has been demanding information and meddling in the affairs of other countries for over a hundred years now.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

Hey the Constitution doesn't say anything about foreign governments infringing on the 2nd Amendment. Just the US govt.

Jug ears done bit off more than he can chew this time though!

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by rawcatryde
reply to post by IamAbeliever

Hey the Constitution doesn't say anything about foreign governments infringing on the 2nd Amendment. Just the US govt.

Jug ears done bit off more than he can chew this time though!

The Constitution states no such thing and it is the body politic that is engaging in that behavior.....the Constitution limits Government from these actions but through the inaction of a wholly anemic citizenry, such claims, foreign and domestic, can be levied and brought to fruition.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I propose an even trade.

We will provide a list of all border state gun owners if they provide a list of the names and addresses ALL Mexican nationals who are living in this country illegally.

Does that sound fair?

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by mwood
I propose an even trade.

We will provide a list of all border state gun owners if they provide a list of the names and addresses ALL Mexican nationals who are living in this country illegally.

Does that sound fair?

No because they would have no idea of such a number. Please don't denigrate this thread into an immigration thread. I understand your premise but it is flawed.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
I'm not going to sit here and spew out a tirade of middle school jokes and talk in poor taste about people from another country, I will say that mexico has no right to know the information that they are requesting.

Also the hypocrisy in the replies here has been hilarious, since our government has been demanding information and meddling in the affairs of other countries for over a hundred years now.

I'm sorry . . . I didn't realize that anyone in this thread had anything to do with how our government has treated others. If that's the case, yes, shame on those "hypocrites".

So, we should give the corrupt/run by organized crime gov of Mexico cart blanche to make up for the USG's policies of neo-imperialism?

Maybe we shouldn't hold african/native/arab-americans to any of this countries laws and let them infringe on the rights of others, due to past transgressions against their ancestors? If Mexico hasn't had the huevos to stand up to America in the past and now thinks that gives them a "right" to dictate policy and make demands . . . that's something they can take up with the rest of Central America (who they treat much worse than we treat them).

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join